HeLp, Best Pacifier??

Mariofan64

Follow us on Instagram at mariofanmama64
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I’m looking for something comparable to my nuk 5 with a nipple that inflated and deflates. Comfort and latex are very much preferred also. Hopefully I’m not reaching for the moon. Thanks guys and go!

Official statement from the mushroom kingdom

LittleForBig adult pacifiers hurt my mouth, Ten@Night's are really good and I prefer those. But Dani my housekeeper has found me a New Pacifier on ebay and I think i'll be getting one soon.
green paci.jpg

I have my wife and I have Dani the first person in my life to treat me like a baby when i was younger. I miss that Purple car seat

Reactions: Mariofan64
I have tried a lot of different pacifiers and the best ones by far are from https://pacifiersrus.com/ I have had one with the baby pacifier guard and it was great. I just recently purchased one with the adultsize guard and it fits me perfectly. I am using it right now and it works great. I have the orthodontic silicone size 7 teat and am planning to get another one in latex. These are a little more expensive but well worth it.

Reactions: Mariofan64
RTV101 said:
I have tried a lot of different pacifiers and the best ones by far are from https://pacifiersrus.com/ I have had one with the baby pacifier guard and it was great. I just recently purchased one with the adultsize guard and it fits me perfectly. I am using it right now and it works great. I have the orthodontic silicone size 7 teat and am planning to get another one in latex. These are a little more expensive but well worth it.
But does the nipple deflate and inflate while your sucking? I can’t stand a fixed nipple that just feels like a piece of plastic with air stuck in it. Thanks again so much guys!

The best, in my experience, is the size 7 long stem from adultpacifier.com. Get it with the adult guard and you'll be in heaven.

Mariofan64 said:
But does the nipple deflate and inflate while your sucking? I can’t stand a fixed nipple that just feels like a piece of plastic with air stuck in it. Thanks again so much guys!

Yes mine from pacifierseus inflates and deflates. I hear you on the ones that don’t, I can’t stand that! Feels like sucking on a hard ball rather than a paci

Yes, mine inflates and deflates. I love it.

yes, pacifiersrus has the adultpacifier.com size 7 with the adult guard and it deflates appropriately. My favorite by far.

Reactions: LilLynnWolf
Thank you guys sooooo much!!!

NovaDL said:
The best, in my experience, is the size 7 long stem from adultpacifier.com. Get it with the adult guard and you'll be in heaven.
I've got an adultpacifier.com one, but I got the 5, in silicone. It inflates and deflates fantastically. Take NovaDL's advice. OMG, get the adult guard. My only complaint, is the annoying seam, where the 2 halves come together. The latex ones might not have that problem. Contact Mommy Kate and ask her.

Hey, does anyone know of any silicone ones that don't have that seam?

The latex one doesn't have the seam. Honestly, as long as you're not allergic to latex, get latex! It's just better. Better texture, better inflation, just overall a more tactile feel.

I have tried a lot of different ones and really like these mega sized ones from Germany.

NovaDL said:
The latex one doesn't have the seam. Honestly, as long as you're not allergic to latex, get latex! It's just better. Better texture, better inflation, just overall a more tactile feel.
I don't have a latex allergy, but me and hospitals spend a lot more time together than average, and so does my sister, who is blisteringly allergic. No, I'm not allergic, but I don't want to become allergic, either.

Back