• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

BabyM

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Hi, I'm a disabled trans FtM, Pan guy looking to make friends and help others just starting out while continuing to learn myself.
I'm an age regressor with incontinence due to my disability. I struggle with feeling ashamed that I need them 24/7. I'm trying to learn what works for me, what doesn't and hopefully have fun along the way.
I am a video gamer, a pet owner (a cute lil cat). I enjoy yarn and needle crafts. I struggle with my mental health (list that would make a CVS receipt jealous 😂) so please understand that I won't always answer messages.
I hope to make friends, learn and help educate and find support as well as giving support. I hope this finds everyone well and happy.

Reactions: Lumos, littledinogoesrawr and LittleVampire
Hello and welcome! Always wonderful to meet another trans and pan person on here. I hope you find all the support you need in this forum. It’s certainly helped me tremendously over the years. Mental health is a broad and important topic many of us like to discuss openly on here in a mature and understanding fashion.

I love videogames too! What games do you like to play? And hurray for kitties! I have two myself and they mean the world to me.

BabyM said:
Hi, I'm a disabled trans FtM, Pan guy looking to make friends and help others just starting out while continuing to learn myself.
I'm an age regressor with incontinence due to my disability. I struggle with feeling ashamed that I need them 24/7. I'm trying to learn what works for me, what doesn't and hopefully have fun along the way.
I am a video gamer, a pet owner (a cute lil cat). I enjoy yarn and needle crafts. I struggle with my mental health (list that would make a CVS receipt jealous 😂) so please understand that I won't always answer messages.
I hope to make friends, learn and help educate and find support as well as giving support. I hope this finds everyone well and happy.
Hello and welcome here

ChozoDragon said:
Hello and welcome! Always wonderful to meet another trans and pan person on here. I hope you find all the support you need in this forum. It’s certainly helped me tremendously over the years. Mental health is a broad and important topic many of us like to discuss openly on here in a mature and understanding fashion.

I love videogames too! What games do you like to play? And hurray for kitties! I have two myself and they mean the world to me.
I just got a ps1 and crash bandicoot 2&3, medievil 1&2 and I'm hoping to find a good copy of brave fencer Musashi. For the switch, basically any legend of zelda game, rogue legacy, the dragon quest series, the disgea series and a handful of indie games. I sadly get the issue of motion sickness so no FPS for me.

Reactions: LittleVampire
Crash bandicoot... remember playing those back in the day, I think I had the demo CD lol. Loved the earlier Zelda games but didn't progress much beyond that. Prefer a good JRPG and would have loved to see what is on offer with VR, however, I feel so sick when wearing some of those VR sets.

Hello and welcome!

Back