• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CutiepiesMommy

Momme Domme Content Provider
Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Hi everyone,
I am brand new here and wanted to say hi. I am new to the ABDL community and would love to learn more. I am a "domme mommy" and just got myself a brand new pack of diapees. I don't wear them myself, but really want to diaper some others.
I have my own fetish site and would love to meet a little who would be willing to let me diaper them and do some other role-play for my site.
Please know that I am NOT trying to spam here. I honestly want to learn more about this fetish and have SO much fun diapering!
Would love to hear from you :)

Hello

Hi CutiepiesMommy, welcome, i am kind of new here all saw, i am mostly a DL Sub, but a have some AB/Toddler in me!
Like astronaut stuff, drawing, reading and of course Plastic shell disposable diapers!
Hope you have a great week!

I hope you find what you are looking for here.

It is nice to be around people who are into the same thing I am. I ordered a brand new pack of adorable diapees and can't wait to diaper someone teehee :)

Hello Cutie, 🐈
Welcome to the group.

Hi CutiepiesMommy,

I hope you will be able to find the answers to your questions here. There are a lot of people here who have had a lot of different experiences and know different things. You have a good chance of finding the right answer for the questions you have. There is much to learn and no one person knows everything however in a group like this, someone may know.

Welcome! The world can use more Dom mommies! hope you have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back