Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello,my intro

AdriannaD

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello,I am a pre op trans.An ex boss introduced me to femme clothing,I was in 2 years into the job as her assistant,did modeling.Age 20,she introduced me into femme clothing having me made over as female.It was part time crossdressing at first modeling as female for a year.Then she discussed plans on putting me on the estrogen and male hormone blockers with me.I was 21 when this happened,knew this was for me to transition.Transitioned for 3 years and have been a femme model for 25 years now.I was the first one she did this to and she loved it.Saw I had a hard life before it all,bio parents were alcoholics and passed when I was 19.

AdriannaD said:
Hello,I am a pre op trans.An ex boss introduced me to femme clothing,I was in 2 years into the job as her assistant,did modeling.Age 20,she introduced me into femme clothing having me made over as female.It was part time crossdressing at first modeling as female for a year.Then she discussed plans on putting me on theam Gay. estrogen and male hormone blockers with me.I was 21 when this happened,knew this was for me to transition.Transitioned for 3 years and have been a femme model for 25 years now.I was the first one she did this to and she loved it.Saw I had a hard life before it all,bio parents were alcoholics and passed when I was 19.
Hello and Welcome from Derry, New Hampshire!
I myself am Gay.
I also have both Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
Here you will find many LGBTQIA+ "Littles" here.
I am 24/7 around the clock in diapers not by choice.

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome!

Hello, and what a great intro' post. A super model joins the forum.:)

I am into it also,did it to my husband which I had her put on the estrogen and male hormone blockers..Now goes by Michelle and she is a pre op too.Said she wanted to be like me.Did it to an ex boyfriend of mine after catching him cheat on me.Put,on the estrogen and male hormone blockers which she is a post op mtf.Was a tough time for her after the GRS was done at first.Michelle and I have fun with her

Back