• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! (Introduction Post)

Nicerockinkid

He/They
Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
  3. Other
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hiya! I'm Nick! I work in fast food full-time, love rhythm games, am a part of an osdd-1b system with our little, and love others! :D

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

What brings me here is wanting to be more accepting and understanding! A close friend recently confined in me that they were a part of this community, and I want to be as supportive as possible to them!!! I may not know a lot now, if anything!, but I'm happy to learn all there is to help them feel more comfortable to be themselves without having to hide any part of themselves!!

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I LOVE any and all rhythm games!!! A Dance Of Fire And Ice is my current favorite, but physical games like ddr-like machines are fun too!!! Also, any and all forms of art are great!!! From drawing, to music (Alt-Rock and K-Pop), to even pole dance (Non-sexual/ artistic!!!) !! I don't dance in any way, but the dancers that exist in our world are very talented!

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

The main thing I want to get is more understanding and acceptance. I couldn't believe it when I heard that there are people who hate those in this community, and the last thing I want to do is hurt anyone! I want to be there not only for my close friend, but others who need support as well! I would love to learn all that there is to learn! I'm starting from the very beginning, bare basics, and am happy to learn all that there is to learn!! I hope you are well!

• Love
Reactions: BigAl1, Deleted member 77297, CuriousFabio and 2 others
Hi there, welcome to ADISC! Thanks for that great introduction, and for trying to be understanding. :)

Reactions: BigAl1, Nicerockinkid and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this Amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!

In addition to the AB/DL side of this site, there are also incontinence members who's Forum targets the day to day reality of being partially to full incontinent.

You are very kind in wanting to learn more about the World of AB/DL as many really have zero interest!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl1 and Nicerockinkid
Nicerockinkid said:
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hiya! I'm Nick! I work in fast food full-time, love rhythm games, am a part of an osdd-1b system with our little, and love others! :D

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

What brings me here is wanting to be more accepting and understanding! A close friend recently confined in me that they were a part of this community, and I want to be as supportive as possible to them!!! I may not know a lot now, if anything!, but I'm happy to learn all there is to help them feel more comfortable to be themselves without having to hide any part of themselves!!

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I LOVE any and all rhythm games!!! A Dance Of Fire And Ice is my current favorite, but physical games like ddr-like machines are fun too!!! Also, any and all forms of art are great!!! From drawing, to music (Alt-Rock and K-Pop), to even pole dance (Non-sexual/ artistic!!!) !! I don't dance in any way, but the dancers that exist in our world are very talented!

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

The main thing I want to get is more understanding and acceptance. I couldn't believe it when I heard that there are people who hate those in this community, and the last thing I want to do is hurt anyone! I want to be there not only for my close friend, but others who need support as well! I would love to learn all that there is to learn! I'm starting from the very beginning, bare basics, and am happy to learn all that there is to learn!! I hope you are well!
Hello and welcome

Reactions: BigAl1, Edgewater and Nicerockinkid
Hello and welcome to ADISC.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome on board.

Hi and welcome. How nice that you're here to support your friend.

Hello and welcome! I’m a system too, I have p-DID which is pretty similar to OSDD-1b but my country doesn’t use that particular diagnosis. A whole lot of my babiness is because i have little alters!

Reactions: Nicerockinkid and Edgewater
Welcome

Back