• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Greater Manchester UK

Welcome from sunny Southport! ☺️

There seems to be a lot of us in the North West of England... I never would have expected it before I came here!!

Reactions: Safari and chrischrischris
I'm not but I go to bradford a few times a year to visit my son and granddaughters

Reactions: Safari
Hello all. Pleasure to meet you all, I would've replied sooner but my job keeps me busy these days.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Safari
Hello, and welcome!

Reactions: Angelapinks, DiaperArch and Safari
DiaperArch said:
Hello there, I am originally from Middleton Manchester now living in Rochdale/Castleton. I have been a diaper lover since being around 8 years old and been somewhat of a adult baby since early teen. I have a girlfriend who knows about my little side and knows that I would like to go 24/7 some day soon. My occupation is an archaeologist working near Blackpool.
So yeah, that's a little about me, so Hi 😊

Hiya from a few miles down the road :)

Reactions: Babybearuk, Diapereddan, Angelapinks and 1 other person
DiaperArch said:
Hello there, I am originally from Middleton Manchester now living in Rochdale/Castleton. I have been a diaper lover since being around 8 years old and been somewhat of a adult baby since early teen. I have a girlfriend who knows about my little side and knows that I would like to go 24/7 some day soon. My occupation is an archaeologist working near Blackpool.
Hi and a rather belated welcome.

Reactions: Angelapinks and SAPexpanded
Hello!

We’re from Manchester, living out not too far from Blackpool these days.

Reactions: Babybearuk, Angelapinks, Adrian697DL and 1 other person
Hello there.
Where about do you all come from if you do not mind me asking? What does everyone do for a living?

Welcome to Adisc.
There do seem to be big pockets of ABDLI+s in Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham and Loughborough, not my place to theorise why ...especially as I'm just here to say hi.
Welcome again and hope this site helps you.
-
GISW

Reactions: DiaperArch and Angelapinks
DiaperArch said:
Good Evening and Welcome!
I live south of Manchester (In New Hampshire, USA) in Derry.
My former career was as an Electronics Engineering Technician.

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Welcome to Adisc.
There do seem to be big pockets of ABDLI+s in Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham and Loughborough, not my place to theorise why ...especially as I'm just here to say hi.
-
GISW
Its simple really, bigger centres of population. I live in a more rural area so not that many around me.

Reactions: Angelapinks
DiaperArch said:
hi lovely to see you and hope to get to chat sometime

Reactions: DiaperArch
GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Welcome to Adisc.
-
GISW
Manchester, liverpool and Birmingham are 3 of the largest cities, remember Manchester is the home to 2 cities in 1 (Salford). Not sure why Loughborough though...

DiaperArch said:
Manchester, liverpool and Birmingham are 3 of the largest cities, remember Manchester is the home to 2 cities in 1 (Salford). Not sure why Loughborough though...
I suppose I meant more (aka all of) Leicestershire.
-
GISW

Last edited:
DiaperArch said:
I was born in Salford and left when I was 8 and my parents got jobs in Canada.

Angelapinks said:
I was born in Salford and left when I was 8 and my parents got jobs in Canada.
Canada, definitely sounds like a big upgrade from Salford 😄

• Haha
DiaperArch said:
Canada, definitely sounds like a big upgrade from Salford 😄
Yes but until I saw photos of Salford in the late 50's and 60's I did not realize why my parents came all this way leaving family behind. I know my parents would regularly send money home to my grandmother and aunts but I never knew how hard life was for them until I went back in 1970 and saw how tight money was for them. My grandmother and three aunts came to visit us in Canada in the early 60's and were totally in awe of our large house on the hill and the big Oldsmobile we drove. Now I know why my father worked so hard and the long hours he put in.

Hi, Manchester here, looking to chat and meet up with people around the North West

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm in SK5 Stockport/Manchester UK area. Would love to chat with anyone.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Safari
DiaperArch said:
Working on the Kier A585 job?

Back