• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Colorado

Adnap

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
What's up y'all, just wanted to say hi!
I am a northern Colorado abdl, babyfur. I just got out of a 7-year relationship. He cheated on me with another dude.
I am wanting to start looking for new friends and new people to chill out with.
More about me, I am an ex-chef who did that for eight years loved every minute of it, but before covid the company I worked for messed with hours, so now I work in warehouse work. I am heading back to school to get a better degree, something in the IT field. I want to work from home to be padded 24/7.
Live gaming mostly computer games (been addicted to TFT), cooking, new restaurants, walks, and just having fun with friends.
Hoping to see new people and getting back into a community that I love, and hoping to find love here as well.

Reactions: lizzy21, checkingoutall and Shingo
Hello pandaku and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Just an FYI. We have a foodie group in the Blog forum and would love to have more input and suggestions.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi there Adnap, welcome to the group. Sounds like you have a good working plan on keeping up with the changing times and changing works. One thing to keep in mind is that you can wear diapers 24/7 at almost all jobs. Yes being able to stay home for work is really great and a dream, but remember there are lots of us out here that have jobs outside the house that wear and use diapers 24/7.

checkingoutall said:
Hi there Adnap, welcome to the group. Sounds like you have a good working plan on keeping up with the changing times and changing works. One thing to keep in mind is that you can wear diapers 24/7 at almost all jobs. Yes being able to stay home for work is really great and a dream, but remember there are lots of us out here that have jobs outside the house that wear and use diapers 24/7.
Ur not wrong about wearing, but I work in a warehouse and running around 12 hours. And I know I could but when I did it at a restaurant to was nightmare for me trying to get a change in, and moving sometimes.

Back