• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

diaperdreamcustoms

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hello! My partner and I are an ABDL couple who love sharing our Diaper Experiences with others who share our love of everything ABDL. We’re adult ABDL content creators and are always looking for new friends and new ideas! We’d love to hear from you about your ADBL relationships, experiences, fantasies, wants & needs. We sell our clips and take custom video request if anyone is interested don’t be shy just say hi!

Attachments

• FB165FF8-40B2-42B7-8F18-EF71B7A9F90B.jpeg
    FB165FF8-40B2-42B7-8F18-EF71B7A9F90B.jpeg
    328.4 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Diaperpee8, SmolGremlin, ChrisK and 1 other person
Hello and welcome!

Reactions: diaperdreamcustoms
Hello and welcome 👋 ABDL couples are amazing! It's what most people on here aspire to be. Maybe you could be ABDL counselors some day. Glad you joined. Enjoy!

Thanks Chris! We love having fun with our kink and exploring new aspects of the lifestyle. Counseling would be fun though! We kind of do a bit of counseling in the sense of making ABDL fantasies come true 😍

Welcome

Welcome and enjoy

diaperdreamcustoms said:
Hello! My partner and I are an ABDL couple who love sharing our Diaper Experiences with others who share our love of everything ABDL. We’re adult ABDL content creators and are always looking for new friends and new ideas! We’d love to hear from you about your ADBL relationships, experiences, fantasies, wants & needs. We sell our clips and take custom video request if anyone is interested don’t be shy just say hi!
Hello and welcome here

Back