• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all!

littlereynebow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Hello everybody! My name is Reyne, I am a 24 year old trans girl from the southern United States. I have been coming to ADISC for years to read about diapers and related subjects. I have known for a long time, since I was a small child really, that I liked to wear diapers. When I was around 13 years old or so, I began to learn of things such as ABDL and little space. For a long time I was incredibly embarrassed to have such an interest, but seeing so many people here on ADISC has always been very inspiring. Nowadays I can confidently say that I am an abdl and proud, and I age regress to relax and cope with to difficult emotional states that come with trauma.

Recently I came across a new stepping stone in life. After starting HRT and having an inguinal hernia surgically repaired, I began to have mild urinary incontinence. How ironic that somebody who has always loved diapers would grow to need them. My doctor prescribed a medication to alleviate the constant need to relieve my bladder, but it’s over $200 for a months supply. I can make $100 of diapers last just as long and enjoy wearing them. Win win I guess.

Anyways, sorry for the long winded intro. I’m excited to be here. I am looking forward to making friends within the community and sharing experiences of being abdl and an age regressor. Thank you all for being here and simply being you!

Here’s some pic crews I made to show how I see myself when I feel “little.”

Attachments

• 0F8C8719-79AD-49A9-86DB-3B56FFC25606.png
    0F8C8719-79AD-49A9-86DB-3B56FFC25606.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 39C44DA1-BA51-4399-A69A-4FA35F0E64E3.png
    39C44DA1-BA51-4399-A69A-4FA35F0E64E3.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
  • E932AEFD-6D66-4705-A4B7-A70DCAFD8047.png
    E932AEFD-6D66-4705-A4B7-A70DCAFD8047.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: ianwee and LaLoneDigi
Hello & Welcome to the site officially!

Hi and welcome! I'm also new to the site!

Reactions: LittlePrincessIzzie
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello there fellow trans girl. 🩷

Welcome and be welcomed to this Amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy and remember to visit the IC segment of this site for IC support!

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!

littlereynebow said:
Hello everybody! My name is Reyne, I am a 24 year old trans girl from the southern United States. I have been coming to ADISC for years to read about diapers and related subjects. I have known for a long time, since I was a small child really, that I liked to wear diapers. When I was around 13 years old or so, I began to learn of things such as ABDL and little space. For a long time I was incredibly embarrassed to have such an interest, but seeing so many people here on ADISC has always been very inspiring. Nowadays I can confidently say that I am an abdl and proud, and I age regress to relax and cope with to difficult emotional states that come with trauma.

Recently I came across a new stepping stone in life. After starting HRT and having an inguinal hernia surgically repaired, I began to have mild urinary incontinence. How ironic that somebody who has always loved diapers would grow to need them. My doctor prescribed a medication to alleviate the constant need to relieve my bladder, but it’s over $200 for a months supply. I can make $100 of diapers last just as long and enjoy wearing them. Win win I guess.

Anyways, sorry for the long winded intro. I’m excited to be here. I am looking forward to making friends within the community and sharing experiences of being abdl and an age regressor. Thank you all for being here and simply being you!

Here’s some pic crews I made to show how I see myself when I feel “little.”
Hi Reyne, and thank you for your lovely introduction. As you have been coming here for years,its good that you have now 'taken the plunge' so to speak, and decided to join us. Hope you have fun and make new friends here.

Back