• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello (again)

Incontinent17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Hi

I have recently returned to ADISC after about 5 or so years gap. When I was first diagnosed as being (adult) incontinent in 2012 I was very depressed and didn't know where to go. This website and forum became a great place of support and help for me. I was recently going through some old links on my computer and came across ADISC.org so I thought it was about time to jump back in.

I'm 43 married with two kids. Wear pads in the day time and pull-ups at night.

Incontinent17 said:
Hi

I have recently returned to ADISC after about 5 or so years gap. When I was first diagnosed as being (adult) incontinent in 2012 I was very depressed and didn't know where to go. This website and forum became a great place of support and help for me. I was recently going through some old links on my computer and came across ADISC.org so I thought it was about time to jump back in.

Howdy and welcome back to the group. I hope you're doing much better now. I can't even begin to imagine what that'd be like, but I know it wouldn't be very pleasant.

Reactions: Incontinent17
Long time no see 😉

Incontinent17 said:
Hi

Hi and welcome back. As you can see, we're still crazy after all those years.

Back