Have you ever

Sat down in a messy diapee

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll often mess while sitting, always used to mess while driving home from work.

Reactions: Lyric
I mess during short periods of wearing 24/7 and very occasionally at other times, but having tried it once, sitting in it is not my thing.

Sitting after messing makes me feel extra little. But I hate the cleanup and sitting in it always makes the cleanup even worse. And I also get concerned with having a blowout from the leg guards since I've had that happen in the past (but with diapers that were too small for me so I probably need to try it with a proper diaper). Also when I do mess, I pretty much always change right away.

Reactions: ShyGirl91
PaddedWolfie said:
Sitting after messing makes me feel extra little. But I hate the cleanup and sitting in it always makes the cleanup even worse. And I also get concerned with having a blowout from the leg guards since I've had that happen in the past (but with diapers that were too small for me so I probably need to try it with a proper diaper). Also when I do mess, I pretty much always change right away.
Oh man, I didn't even think about the blow out. I have carpet, too, so I'd have to immediately jump on that to get it out and eliminate any odors.

Reactions: PaddedWolfie
ShyGirl91 said:
Oh man, I didn't even think about the blow out. I have carpet, too, so I'd have to immediately jump on that to get it out and eliminate any odors.
Or have a designated and easily washed floor blanket to protect it, since this sounds like a little space concern. A little space blanket could be both an aid to carpet and an aid to littling. 🤷‍♂️

ShyGirl91 said:
yeah, I would think having a good proper fitting diaper with good leak guards would help a ton with avoiding it. Just plan for the worst with having a blanket, towel, paper towels or pad to catch it. If it happens (or at least for me) it will completely ruin the experience and take you out of littlespace.
DadPhilosopher said:
Or have a designated and easily washed floor blanket to protect it, since this sounds like a little space concern. A little space blanket could be both an aid to carpet and an aid to littling. 🤷‍♂️
Definitely a good idea!

DadPhilosopher said:
Yeah, that could work. However, if my little is more front and center, she won't think to go to the blanket to sit. She'll just sit wherever. 😂 And I'm in an apartment that won't allow me to rip this carpet up. I'd have rid the carpet long ago if I were permitted.

Reactions: Lyric and PadPhilosopher
Ah yes. I don't mind at all. Love everything about messing. I'll sit in it because how else am I gonna finish my match or whatever game I'm playing? I like to stand when I mess. I can remain seated, but I've always preferred to stand and slowly let it out without pushing. It's harder to do that while sitting. One time I did the banana trick and sat down to let it out, but they didn't go forward like they usually did when I stand, they kinda went backwards. Same effect though, but I learned a lesson on that. Need to stand next time. I don't even mess while laying down. I've tried it, but it's kinda difficult to do it that way. I enjoy messing and make sure I enjoy it the best way I know: standing. Maybe one day I'll try to do it upsidedown.

Surely if you mess your diaper it’s actually the law that you have to sit in it?

The cleanup is horror bad enough without smearing it everywhere already

When I was younger my poopoos were firm and I liked to sit in them, and sometimes even just pooped in my big-boy undies and pants and stayed that way for awhile. As an oldster if I poopoo in my diapie and sit down it's liable to squeeze up and out the top of the back. Still do it once in a while but need to be ready for extended cleanup.

I do enjoy messing in my diapers every now and then and when I do, I sit in them, walk around around, even drive my car. I like to stay in them for 2-3 hours before I change and don't mind cleanup. Jump in the shower is all it takes.

Lyric said:
I do enjoy messing in my diapers every now and then and when I do, I sit in them, walk around around, even drive my car. I like to stay in them for 2-3 hours before I change and don't mind cleanup. Jump in the shower is all it takes.
Just watch out, poopoo will irritate your skin a lot faster than peepee.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
It's not something I get the chance to do very often but when I do mess my nappy I love to sit down and let it smosh all around inside the nappy.
It's worth putting a pad down wherever you're going to sit down just incase you have a blow out.

Last edited:
several times. During massive traffic jams. Not able to go to toilet. Diaper did a good job containg it. I had plastic pants over diaper as well. Clean up is challenging.

Yeah, I sit in it. Feels good to squish.

Like to mess but not squish.

How is it this easy for you all to mess? I can’t!! I just bend over and hope for the best and get nothing.

I don't have the opportunity much to mess but it's normally before lunch time. I plan on cleaning up time and wait until I don't have to force it . I mean push a bit first until your first bit of poop sits between your buttocks, then walk around or carry on as normal and eventually nature will take its course. I get a kind of nervous feeling when the need approaches. Can't describe it better than that. Sitting on the toilet does help and is also fun.

Reactions: Deleted member 60371
Tenawearer said:
I don't have the opportunity much to mess but it's normally before lunch time. I plan on cleaning up time and wait until I don't have to force it . I mean push a bit first until your first bit of poop sits between your buttocks, then walk around or carry on as normal and eventually nature will take its course. I get a kind of nervous feeling when the need approaches. Can't describe it better than that. Sitting on the toilet does help and is also fun.
I like when it hangs in your diapie and you can feel it swinging around.

Reactions: Tenawearer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back