Have you ever wet yourself before or during a spanking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amzz

Contributor
It happened once for me as a child but I've never been able to manage it as an adult.

• Wow
Reactions: LePew, BobbiSueEllen and (deleted member)
Back in 5th grade, my Mom beat me to within an inch of my life during one of her psychotic episodes, and during that beating I uncontrollably voided both my bladder and my bowels onto the bathroom floor.
I was one "beat kid" growing up with both Autism and Cerebral Palsy

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: SoggyTyke, BigKid25, LePew and 10 others
Quite a few times! - But both as a kid and now, but it was/is known by anyone doing the spanking I have medical issues, so it's not like they were not/are not ready for it. :coffee:
I was never actually abused but growing up spankings were used - both at home, and I went to schools that used them as well (but the ones I went to, the policy there was the nurse had to be the one to administer them). For a while, it was pretty much expected I was going to wet while being spanked! :cry:
Now I do not always wet while being spanked, but things are done like I will "just in case". - Example, if I am bare bottomed, place a good under pad where ever my front diaper area will be, ex. :cry::cry:

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I got beat for popping myself it something that I try not to remember as a child I could not hold it

• Wow
this conversation reminds me of my wet the calendar stuck a gold star on the nights I never wet the bed only snag was you had to go 5 nights dry .only got two gold stars in one year . getting spanked really didn't help .
o well 😢

• Wow
Reactions: Pika123 and BobbiSueEllen
that probably made no sense left the word bed out should have gone before the world calendar
I'm really bad at typing 😢

• Wow
still not making lol give up try again another day 🛌

• Wow
Allot. It's the scariest thing I have in my life.

• Sad
was trying to tell a story but dislexica came on
gets frustrating

• Sad
Reactions: Pika123 and BobbiSueEllen
Only once during a spanking and that led to another spanking.

• Wow
I is one of those surprises that my pre-toilet-trained AB doesnt wet herself during a spanking.

Outside of Ageplay, I'm also into impact play. I have done a scene where I was needing to pee, but then spanked by Mommy. There was a point where I let go and wet my diaper while being hit with a paddle and then she felt my diaper was wet, and gave me more paddle licks. The aftercare afterwards was incredible.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Cyprushill427, LePew, Raylynn and 2 others
Not into spanking, not in favor of pain. Someone spanks me I might hit back. Lol

Reactions: PlastiBrain and chrischrischris
When I was in high school my family moved to a small town where they still paddled in schools. I remember the first time I got called to the front of the class for licks. I put my hands on the teacher's desk, and when I first got the first lick, I moaned. The whole class laughed.
After that I found ways to get paddled 2 or 3 times a week. Coach gave the best licks, but it might have been the thin gym shorts. The shop teacher had the best paddle.

I did my first scene at a Dark Ageplay Party last November. It was amazing.

I'll start off laughing about it. There's a space between "this isn't fun anymore" and the Top tapping you out or you safewording out where the entire world goes away. Every thought is quieted. It's a near meditative state. The aftercare afterwards is amazing.

When this crosses paths with Ageplay, it's amazing for me. To be chided and "be in trouble" because I couldn't stay try, it sends me to the stratosphere.

Ageplay for me moves around a spectrum. Sometimes it the cute and fluffy edge of BDSM. Other times it's a very nurturing thing. It's all valid.

• Wow
Reactions: WillFord384, DiaperGuy08 and BobbiSueEllen
Yes, nearly always as a child and a few times when I thought I was about to get a spanking. Every time it was extremely embarrassing.

• Sad
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and DiaperGuy08
Every chance I was spank, it wood make me pee, and poop.

• Wow
When I was little my dad would spank me with a automotive belt and I would sometimes pee my in underwear.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, nwm and chrischrischris
Inconjr said:
When I was little my dad would spank me with a automotive belt and I would sometimes pee my in underwear.
It sucked, I really hated that😡

I got caned on the bare bum by my aunt when I was twelve. I was a nervous, fat constipated boy and the pain, fear and humiliation overwhelmed me with the result that after eight strokes I did a huge steaming pile on her living room floor. Her reaction was to to give me a verbal dressing down before making me kneel and, after taking her slipper off, using her pungent bare foot to push me face down in my poop.

• Wow
Reactions: Raylynn, BobbiSueEllen and nwm
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back