Have you ever slept with a plushie?

I've slept with stuffed animals for a long time now. I usually end up with them under my pillow but I always feel like its easier to fall asleep with one at the very least near by.

• Love
Reactions: BeTrue, chrischrischris, Hemix and 2 others
I don't miss a night with out my Kitty Scooter !!!

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, Hemix and BobbiSueEllen
I grew up sleeping with at least half a dozen various stuffed animals and teddy bears! I sort of grew out of it but always kept my Clifford the Big Red Dog stuffed animal! He has always kept a place close to my heart and when my wife is away I snuggle him instead of her as a replacement!

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW and BobbiSueEllen
I sleep with MLP plushies every day and it ain't going to change anytime soon 😊

• Love
Reactions: dlboylife and BobbiSueEllen
I stopped sleeping with plushies when I was around 13 years old, partly due to social pressure and such...
...but as soon as I moved out to my own place in my twenties, one of the very first things I started doing again was sleeping my plushies!
I was able to sneakily bring over my originals from home that were stored away, but have since amassed a very large collection of various characters and animals. I try to rotate through them all, but I do have my favourites, such as my Build A Bear teddy my BF got me and my Paw Patrol Marshal plush.
I actually find I sleep much better with a plush ☺️

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: BeTrue, ShyBoo81, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Consul said:
I stopped sleeping with plushies when I was around 13 years old, partly due to social pressure and such...
...but as soon as I moved out to my own place in my twenties, one of the very first things I started doing again was sleeping my plushies!
I was able to sneakily bring over my originals from home that were stored away, but have since amassed a very large collection of various characters and animals. I try to rotate through them all, but I do have my favourites, such as my Build A Bear teddy my BF got me and my Paw Patrol Marshal plush.
I actually find I sleep much better with a plush ☺️
Lost my teddy at 12 years old but have a new teddy bear now no one is taking this one off me

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Always have done except for verry Brief moment In my like where I tried to be a big boy

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
I still wish Build-a-Bear would make an Arthur line-up! I'd buy a Sue Ellen and a Fern doll in a New York second. Mark my words.

Prunella? Mmmmmaybe, she is kinda cute. D.W.? Muffy? Absolutely not. 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: chrischrischris
icklespace said:
Always have done except for verry Brief moment In my like where I tried to be a big boy
Same here wish I didn't try to grow up, well good news my new teddy say's panda my child hood teddy is still there for me in teddy heaven,

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW and BobbiSueEllen
Thanks Bobbi ❤️

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
We have 5 of them now but they mostly sit on the bed if we aren't feeling up to little stuff. The pikachu one takes up like half of my size though :think:

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
Yes I have a bed full of fluffies! I actually never had a bearie as a kid, instead I slept with and carried around a baby blankie. But I threw it out when I was 8 because I was "too big" for that stuff. If I could go back and redo one thing it would be to decide to keep him. But anyways, around age 20 I got my first teddy (the white bear you see in the pic), and over the years I've amassed quite a mound of them! I have to hug my teddy every night and make sure he's cuddled up and safe with me <3 They make me sleep better and put me into little space before I go to beddie.

Attachments

• 20210829_230329.jpg
    20210829_230329.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • Love
Reactions: perlFerret and BobbiSueEllen
With a bear since I was a child, If was caught thought they be wild.
Say extra pillow it can be, They say in reply oh I see.

Reactions: BeTrue and BobbiSueEllen
I sleep with my pink plush unicorn every single night.

I bring one or two of my plushies with me on trips, in this case back home to my parents place and my real room. I brought Bucky and Bobby (The teal one). They are in bed along with Winnie and Mickey. They are all wearing plastic pants except Winnie is being a big boy. I love having my plushies in bed with me. I feel a little less lonely.

bbbwmmbed.png

• Love
Reactions: BeTrue and BobbiSueEllen
1661042865374.png

Cuz of To The Moon I bought this little guy, been sleeping with it Most nights

I think we all slept with a plushie at one point in our childhood life the question should be how many plushies did you sleep with?

• Love
Reactions: Hemix, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
Of course? Who doesn't want a kind caring friend next to them when they're the most vulnerable.

When one sleeps they can be small, scared, sad, happy or even excited and during that time it helps to have a smiling stuffie to talk it out with.

And yes I love waking up to my stuffie friend.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix, BeTrue and chrischrischris
Da! Every night!

• Love
Reactions: Hemix, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
hbfhbfe85634685 said:
You guys are freaks and creepy for loving baby and shit, grow up. Go to a mental asylum

Freaking dumb abdl big babies who have problems, this isn’t a world of babies

Grow up you freaks, or to a psycho asylum, there is something wrong with you guys

You guys are creeping us out abdl freaks these days who thinks that there babies abdl fuckers ahahahaahahahaa

You buy them from a places bunch of bitch fucker freaks or shank retards
Go to a world of fiarlys hahahaa

Autism is freaking dumb and stupid, who are unhumans, there some unnormal species like you dumb abdls
Calm down Adolf. You obviously need professional help. You sound like a potential mass shooter.

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris
Back