have you ever been caught wearing diapers

PQNY said:
Never been caught but I've come damn close. In fact, I'm sure my parents know about my whole diaper thing but haven't mentioned it to me to prevent embarrassing me bless them.

This was over 10 years ago. When I used a diaper, I would throw them out of my bedroom window into the hedge below, thinking they would never ever be found. To my dismay, one day I witness my dad doing work on the hedge, digging it up to replace it with something nicer. I personally witnessed him finding one of my old diapers, and I had a panic attack there and then. My mum casually made a reference to the great "nappy mystery" to me, laughing. They said they thought it was a disgruntled neighbor doing it, but I think they knew it was me.

The second time, I started hiding my diapers in a transparent storage box under my bed. I was looking for a pair of flip-flops to take on holiday, but I couldn't find them. My mum came in my bedroom to help me look for them. I was sitting on my bed thinking where they could be, then all of a sudden my mum bends down to look under my bed. She had a good second or two looking under there before I suddenly shooed her out of my bedroom, saying I'll have another look for them after, laughing nervously. When she left, I looked under my bed to see what she saw, and my heart sank. A couple packs of drynites and some used pullups (to be disposed of later) were plainly in view. She never said anything, bless her.

I was always incredibly careful with my diapers after that, although I wish I could have been caught red-handed and confronted so I didn't always have to hide everything so extreme.
parents know more than you think. My mother found one in my room years ago and never mentioned to me untill i told her i wore which was many years between

You just can't fool your mom, something I leaned eventually. Of course mom knew I wore diapers because she pinned them on me every night to keep my bed dry. But I had no idea she also knew that diapers had become a sexual attraction for me. That began when I entered puberty and would become arouse when she diapered me, but she told me it was normal for boys my age to get an erection, and that I would learn how to control it as I got older. Several years later when she was trying to get me to stop wearing diapers at night, she told me she had known for sometime I was attracted to them but never said anything about it and promised she would save my diapers and rubber pants for me when I came home for vacations during my college years.

PQNY said:
Never been caught but I've come damn close. In fact, I'm sure my parents know about my whole diaper thing but haven't mentioned it to me to prevent embarrassing me bless them.

This was over 10 years ago. When I used a diaper, I would throw them out of my bedroom window into the hedge below, thinking they would never ever be found. To my dismay, one day I witness my dad doing work on the hedge, digging it up to replace it with something nicer. I personally witnessed him finding one of my old diapers, and I had a panic attack there and then. My mum casually made a reference to the great "nappy mystery" to me, laughing. They said they thought it was a disgruntled neighbor doing it, but I think they knew it was me.

The second time, I started hiding my diapers in a transparent storage box under my bed. I was looking for a pair of flip-flops to take on holiday, but I couldn't find them. My mum came in my bedroom to help me look for them. I was sitting on my bed thinking where they could be, then all of a sudden my mum bends down to look under my bed. She had a good second or two looking under there before I suddenly shooed her out of my bedroom, saying I'll have another look for them after, laughing nervously. When she left, I looked under my bed to see what she saw, and my heart sank. A couple packs of drynites and some used pullups (to be disposed of later) were plainly in view. She never said anything, bless her.

I was always incredibly careful with my diapers after that, although I wish I could have been caught red-handed and confronted so I didn't always have to hide everything so extreme.
those type things seemed to happen to me to this day!!!

Ever since I embraced the 24/7 diaper life due to my incontinence, 'getting caught' became just another part of my routine. From my gym crew and colleagues to my entire family, and yep, even that random shopper at the grocery store – they've all taken a second glance at my waist. It's a thing. And honestly? I've come to find the humor in it. Most folks go about their day without a second thought, but once they spot something a little 'different', their inner detective just can't resist. And, if they're really seeing a noticeable outline? They're spot on: it's an incontinent guy in a not-so-dry diaper. All in a day's life!

Reactions: briefman1 and ChristianDiaperLover
I have shared both of these on here before in different posts:
1. My parents had left me home alone for the weekend, I was 16 at the time, had my own car and all that. That Friday after school I had gone to the store and bought a full package of Luvs size 6 and Goodnites, planning on spending the whole weekend diapered. We lived far enough away from neighbors that I didn't have to worry about anyone seeing me in the windows or anything, so when I got home, I put on a Luvs and just walked around in my diaper. I alternated between Luvs and Goodnites Friday night, ending with a Luvs fastened tightly around my waist. Unbeknownst to me, my mom sent my aunt to the house to check on me on Saturday morning and make sure I didn't have a party or anything. My aunt came in expecting to probably see some hung over teen agers or something, but instead found her 16 year old nephew laying on the couch sound asleep in a wet Luvs Diaper, and just the diaper on. I had apparently fallen asleep in the living room. My aunt being the cool aunt that she is, went into my room and grabbed a fresh diaper, came over to me on the couch and gently woke me up. She handed me the new diaper and asked if I needed help changing my diaper, I told her no I could do it. She told me to go change and then come out and talk to her. I tried to tell her I didn't need a new diaper, but she looked at the saggy one I was wearing and laughed, and told me I needed a diaper on. When I got back into the room, still in just a diaper, I tried to tell her I just wear them once in awhile. She laughed and said she saw the wet and messy ones in the bathroom, so she knew I was lying. So she told me to tell her the truth and it would be our secret, so I sat down and told her I love wearing and using diapers, sleeping in diapers, and just anything to do with them. She thanked me for telling her the truth and kissed me on the forehead and left. We have never talked about it since.
2. The most recent was about 16 years ago, I had a 3 bedroom apartment that I rented by myself, so I had friends that would come in and out when they needed a place to stay. I had forgotten that I gave a key to a good friend of mine who also happened to be a female. Well, I fell asleep, diapered with a onesie on, but clearly diapered. I didn't realize she had texted me and asked if she could stay the night. She let herself in, and walked past my room to get to one of my spare beds. The next morning I walked out of my room in my onesie and wet diaper on, to see her sitting on the couch. I got super embarrassed and red faced. She just chuckled, and said she saw everything last night, including the package of diapers on my floor next to my bed, and the wet diaper that was in the bathroom trash. So I really couldn't lie about anything. She ended up making me breakfast while we talked about my diaper wearing. After she left that day, she never mentioned it again, I see her once in awhile, but not often anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: flybaby, utjerry and Forced
incontinente said:
... From my gym crew and colleagues to my entire family, and yep, even that random shopper at the grocery store – they've all taken a second glance at my waist. It's a thing. And honestly? I've come to find the humor in it. Most folks go about their day without a second thought...
Not wanting to spend a fortune at incontinent websites online, I've been resupplying mainly from Walmart (Ontario). I've been getting practiced at picking up my diapers in store and going through the self checkout while the employee watches me checkout. You can't help but develop a thick skin after a while.

Reactions: incontinente
Back