have you ever been caught wearing diapers

luvmommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I was caught wearing diapers because they are comfy did you ever get caught???

Reactions: Jr2012, Jim100, mark58 and 1 other person
Only by my wife. I don’t know if you can actually say I was “caught” because she knows I wear, but I’m not supposed to do it around her. Sometimes I just can’t help it so I pad up and then she will pat my butt and figure it out.

• Love
Reactions: mark64, Jr2012, checkingoutall and 5 others
I been caught by my parents multiple times, i have been a bedwetter for ever now and they where not excepting of me wearing goodnites when i was living at home, they threw away multiple packs of goodnites but i would keep getting more since i didnt like a wet bed and Having to do laundry every day

• Sad
Reactions: checkingoutall
My friends sister caught me wearing diapers. 6 months after I started having to wear diapers I was at my friends house. Her sister came over to visit, and when I stood up from the couch to go get something to drink she seen my diaper peeking over my shorts. Plus the crinkling sound of the diaper, and she asked if i was wearing a diaper. I said yes, and explained why i needed to wear them. While she was there i needed to be changed, and my friend took me into the bedroom and closed the door so she could change me. Her sister was very understanding. Since I have been over to her house as lot.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: mark64, Lyric, Jr2012 and 9 others
pampers47 said:
My friends sister caught me wearing diapers. 6 months after I started having to wear diapers I was at my friends house. Her sister came over to visit, and when I stood up from the couch to go get something to drink she seen my diaper peeking over my shorts. Plus the crinkling sound of the diaper, and she asked if i was wearing a diaper. I said yes, and explained why i needed to wear them. While she was there i needed to be changed, and my friend took me into the bedroom and closed the door so she could change me. Her sister was very understanding. Since I have been over to her house as lot.
Riiiiight... I also won the lottery 50 times, have a 50' long penis, and own the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants, SofiaInPampers, PonderStibbons and 13 others
mayhem said:
Riiiiight... I also won the lottery 50 times, have a 50' long penis, and own the sun.
What's your deal

Reactions: Jim100
Fortunately, I have never been caught.

• Love
Reactions: reliablealter, Lyokodl, Safari and 1 other person
I have never been caught except by my wife when she didn't expect it, although on time I was thickly cloth diapered and plastic pants, with my robe on, and it was summer with the screen door was closed, but the main door open, our friend and neighbor walked up to the door and came in, sat at the counter bar stool, the wife was right there in the kitchen, she knew I was diapered, so I just made sure my robe was tied well and sat on the stool next to him and we each had a pop and visited, for a while and he left, my wife and I were both a little shook up!

Reactions: Jr2012, checkingoutall and Safari
By my missus twin sister😥they both play online bingo on Tuesdays and Fridays, her sister normally comes over the Friday to play but she said she wasn't going to make it this time so I thought great can wear nappies without worrying, by God was I wrong! Just before my missus was away to start playing bingo I needed changed, so all provisions ready, I'm lying on the floor in just my nappy and a t-shirt, my missus between my legs, her sister comes bursting through the veranda door and seen everything😭 her words I wouldn't repeat exactly but it was along the lines of what the **** is going on here and a nervous giggle. Fortunately my missus managed to explain it all after I ran away to the bedroom and she has been understanding of it all😂😂 took me a week or so to be able to face her sister again.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Jr2012, PonderStibbons, jimi2006 and 5 others
DLrents said:
By my missus twin sister😥they both play online bingo on Tuesdays and Fridays, her sister normally comes over the Friday to play but she said she wasn't going to make it this time so I thought great can wear nappies without worrying, by God was I wrong! Just before my missus was away to start playing bingo I needed changed, so all provisions ready, I'm lying on the floor in just my nappy and a t-shirt, my missus between my legs, her sister comes bursting through the veranda door and seen everything😭 her words I wouldn't repeat exactly but it was along the lines of what the **** is going on here and a nervous giggle. Fortunately my missus managed to explain it all after I ran away to the bedroom and she has been understanding of it all😂😂 took me a week or so to be able to face her sister again.
THANKS for sharing, that's how I felt when my wife told my three daughters that I wear and wet diapers, she never asked me if it was alright?

• Wow
Reactions: Jr2012, GinAndTonixx, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
When i was in primary and secondary school i was caught because wearing tape on diapers for school camp isn't an easy thing to hide not to mention we all had to share a room . It is quite impossible for friends to not notice .

• Sad
Reactions: Jr2012 and checkingoutall
ARBBB2 said:
THANKS for sharing, that's how I felt when my wife told my three daughters that I wear and wet diapers, she never asked me if it was alright?
I'm not too bothered about my missus telling her sister about it all, if it wasn't her it would have been me telling her sister, I just kind of ran away haha

Reactions: Jr2012, PonderStibbons and ARBBB2
DLrents said:
I'm not too bothered about my missus telling her sister about it all, if it wasn't her it would have been me telling her sister, I just kind of ran away haha
Do you wear around her now? Has she ever asked to change you?

ARBBB2 said:
Do you wear around her now? Has she ever asked to change you?
I do, and I'm afraid that's something we would keep too ourselves anyway mate!

Reactions: Jr2012, jimi2006, DLScottsman and 2 others
DLrents said:
I do, and I'm afraid that's something we would keep too ourselves anyway mate!
I did wear around her before but it was always discreet nappies like tenas which aren't very bulky or noisy so she didn't figure out, the time I got caught other than having no trousers on I had a tykables camelot on and a dinorawrz waiting to be changed into so was pretty hard to come up with a different excuse for my missus cause the nappies have such babyish designs

Reactions: Jr2012 and ARBBB2
Isn't it nice to have someone close know and that u don't have to hide it anymore, way to go!!!

Reactions: Jr2012, PonderStibbons, GinAndTonixx and 1 other person
Never been caught. My wife knew I was going to wear before I purchased my first package. Nobody else (other than here on ADISC) in my life knows; and, I doubt anyone even suspects I wear. If I am ever "caught" it wouldn't bother me one bit. But, rather than telling someone I wore for pleasure, I'd tell him there are a lot of older people that need to wear diapers and let them draw their own conclusion as to why I wear.

Reactions: Jr2012, PonderStibbons, checkingoutall and 1 other person
PaddedInEastvale said:
Only by my wife. I don’t know if you can actually say I was “caught” because she knows I wear, but I’m not supposed to do it around her. Sometimes I just can’t help it so I pad up and then she will pat my butt and figure it out.
Then the trouble starts 😂😂

Reactions: ARBBB2
I would just tell coworkers that I have OAB and a weak bladder. Any friends also.

Reactions: Jr2012 and Jim100
My mother found them when I was about 16 and caught me actually in them at one point.
My sister found my stash about the same time.
A former girlfriend discovered my interest in that section of the old compuserve human sexuality forums.
The woman who became my wife found my stash and made me show off everything for her.

Outside of family, I've twice had people see me in diapers inadvertantly. One time I was in a hotel room (I'd just checked in about 2PM) and dead tired from the road and decided to take a nap. I'd just removed my pants when the maid came through the door unanounced, I guess figuring the room was still vacant. She said "Oh, shit" and backed out. I don't know if she caught that it was a diaper or that I was standing around in underwear. A second time I was in a family bathroom at a mall using it to change and the door latch must have failed. A woman opened the door, saw it was occupied and then quickly closed it. I heard her say "There's a man putting a diaper on in there." At least she wasn't waiting outside when I came out.

One time I was travelling (by car) and needed a change and to eat. I pulled into a Denny's. I didn't have a diaper bag or anything so, I figured, I'll just stuff the wipe package in my pocket and carry the diaper. Passing through the lobby an inebriated young woman who was waiting for a table said "Hey, that's a diaper."

• Haha
Reactions: mbta12, Jr2012, PonderStibbons and 3 others
Back