have you ever been caught wearing diapers

I’ve had to have ben caught at least once by my dad or sister but my mom knew i wore when I started wearing every night so i wasn’t told about it.

Reactions: Jr2012, littledub1955, checkingoutall and 1 other person
Only been caught once, it was me, my gf, her friend and my friend. We decided to go some where for the weekend and got a cheaper hotel room where there is two queen sizes beds in the same room and a shared bathroom. Well we went swimming and had a few to many drinks lol. We got back to the room and need to change for bed. My gf helped me since i was tipsy; she got my clothes and goodnite from my bag and was walking to the bathroom to help me change the goodnite fell out of my clothes that she was hiding it in and both are friends saw. I dont think my friend remembered the next day but her friend ask my gf why i was wearing diapers but i am a bedwetter Anyways so thats all she said to her and she was like oh ok.

Reactions: Jr2012, littledub1955, nwm and 2 others
So last weekend I went out of town for little vacation and thought perfect time to try Camelot over night. Well needless to say I soaked that bad boy I was feeling euphoric going to sleep in it. At 230 am some idiot kids smashed the gauge off of a fire canister and set off the fire alarm I had to evacuate my room for 2 hrs for fire department . I was standing in hotel parking lot with a tykables romper and pj pants and a very swelled Camelot. It was exciting and nerve racking. If people didn't hear the crinkle they Def noticed the swell.

• Wow
Reactions: Diaperedlife13, Seasonedcitizen, Jr2012 and 3 others
LOL I get caught almost ever day!!! I've been working from home 3 days a week, When my fiancee comes home from work I usually always greet her by the door, during a quick hug / kiss she usually pats my butt, I think she's more surprised when I'm not wearing a diaper.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Jr2012, Rezzu and 6 others
I know that people know about my diapers.

1. I was in a wheelchair.
2. When I was able to walk my diaper does bulge if I am wearing cloth which is most of the time except at church where I ware disposables.
3. It doesn’t matter for if someone might say something I seem to take everyone off guard because I am an extravert to the extreme.

Sone times I will talk to a stranger and tell them they are looking so much better or compliant them on something since the last time I saw them. They will always look at me and wonder where they know me from; try it it’s fun.

Reactions: Jr2012 and BobbiSueEllen
Not unless I want to be caught.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Iv had a few very close calls and iv had a friend find my diaper stash once. But have never been directly caught wearing them.

During the peak of Marvel movie making, I facilitated a weekly men’s movie night.

On one occasion a fantasy football-playing cross-fit instructor must have been feeling his oats because as we approached the theatre He ran up behind me and slapped my ass as hard as He could.

😳 *thick heavy wet THUD* 😳

I kept joking with the other guys and acted like nothing’d happened and kept walking.

3-years+ and He’s one of my best friends. We never spoken of it. 🤫

He’s not swatted my ass or tweaked my nipples (another story about piercings) ever again. 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, FudgedInLuvs and Paddy2020
Yep a few times

BobbiSueEllen said:
What is wrong with some parents??

There's a mx of good people and not so good people in this world. And most of them are parents at some point.

Becoming a parent may improve some people, but it's certainly not guaranteed.

So, unfortunately, some people's parents suck. That's just how it is. I feel sorry for the kids that have to deal with it, but it's never going to go away.

Reactions: chamberpot and BobbiSueEllen
MailCat581 said:
When I first met my ABDL friend Ryan; I was at his house and we were playing video games and I wanted to get comfortable. So I pulled off my blue jeans revealing an ABU Super Dry Kids Diaper (Ryan knew I wore because I had told him I wear diapers too) and then continued playing. Shortly after (about an hour later) his mom came in the room and saw that I was wearing a diaper like Ryan and she said "You wear diapers too?". I was a little embarrassed but I owned up to it. She then checked Ryan's diaper (he was a little wet but not too bad to warrant a change), and then checked and changed mine because I was soaked. Me and Ryan are still really good friends.

I don't think I would have been OK with someone else suddenly offering to give me a change

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
PonderStibbons said:
During the peak of Marvel movie making, I facilitated a weekly men’s movie night.

On one occasion a fantasy football-playing cross-fit instructor must have been feeling his oats because as we approached the theatre He ran up behind me and slapped my ass as hard as He could.

😳 *thick heavy wet THUD* 😳

I kept joking with the other guys and acted like nothing’d happened and kept walking.

3-years+ and He’s one of my best friends. We never spoken of it. 🤫

He’s not swatted my ass or tweaked my nipples (another story about piercings) ever again. 😊
He sounds like a pretty cool guy! My guess is, he heard it too and was the embarrassed party, hoped he didn't damage anything and understood that you wore maybe thinking IC. The piercing story, that sounds like it could be another fun one to hear

I've only ever been caught by someone that I know of once (a friend of mine spotted the waistband of my plastic panties sticking up out of my pants when my shirt rode up) but I've been wearing so long I can't imagine that other people haven't noticed. I would think the law of averages would dictate that others had to have noticed something, but if they have, no one has ever said anything about it.

As a kid/teenager, though, my parents were always finding my stash and punishing me for it even though they never once ever actually caught me wearing anything.

Reactions: leafgoalie
As a teen, (18) I would die if my parents found my stash. Before XL I has stocked up on L/XL goodnites and now I have to convince myself to not buy anymore because my stash is getting to big.

Well, the most recent capture was a couple years ago, I over-dosed on my meds (not intentional, just wasn't thinking ATM because I was half asleep when I took them) the twist I diapered up that night, when my mom caught me behaving oddly (like I took something drug-wise) and got me to confess to downing my entire pill bottle (sleep-aids) immediately called an ambulance and I remember gaining conscienceness at the hospital and vaguely remember hearing "hello? Your here because you overdosed on medication" then I blacked out again. Two days later I woke up and my mom asked me when I got home "why were you wearing a diaper?" And said I took my clothes off revealing my diaper, apperantly in front of my sisters and mother (omg awkward) I just said "I don't know" and we left it at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jr2012 and AComputerGuy
luvmommy said:
I was caught wearing diapers because they are comfy did you ever get caught???
I got caught by my best girl friend. She got suspicious and started questioning me about the way my pants poofed out, one time she heard a crinkling sound and wanted to find out what it was. Finally she caught me so I came clean about my incontinence and my love for wearing and pissing my diaper. All said and done she was really cool with it, even tried a pair of my diapers on and actually peed in them. We ended up having a great time.

Reactions: leafgoalie, Seasonedcitizen, Jr2012 and 3 others
Mathew said:
I got caught by my best girl friend. She got suspicious and started questioning me about the way my pants poofed out, one time she heard a crinkling sound and wanted to find out what it was. Finally she caught me so I came clean about my incontinence and my love for wearing and pissing my diaper. All said and done she was really cool with it, even tried a pair of my diapers on and actually peed in them. We ended up having a great time.
I was once caught by a girl I was dating and really liked. i took her out to dinner and returned to my place to watch a movie and share some wine. She excused herself to use the bathroom and when she returned she was holding a pair of my rubber pants in her hand and asked if why they were hanging in the shower. I had forgotten to take them down before I left, and had never told her about my diaper fetish although I had thought of telling her for some time. I couldn't think of an excuse for why I would have rubber pants hanging in the shower so I told her the truth. I spent the rest of the evening trying to explain myself and why I liked to wear diapers. She tried to understand and be accepting, but our relationship was never the same and we stopped seeing each other after a few weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Ukiwa and AComputerGuy
StJoeDiaper said:
How did your post show up on facebook? Unless someone else knows who you are?
I have 386 friends on facebook and it came up on mine , two conversations about diapers and being a baby, my friend saw that I made a comment and both of these came up under my site that any friend could see, have no idea how or why, it did not come up on two of my daughters when they looked so I don't understand it, but I removed myself from all three of the facebook ad/dl sites

Reactions: SoakedinTexas
Never been caught but I've come damn close. In fact, I'm sure my parents know about my whole diaper thing but haven't mentioned it to me to prevent embarrassing me bless them.

This was over 10 years ago. When I used a diaper, I would throw them out of my bedroom window into the hedge below, thinking they would never ever be found. To my dismay, one day I witness my dad doing work on the hedge, digging it up to replace it with something nicer. I personally witnessed him finding one of my old diapers, and I had a panic attack there and then. My mum casually made a reference to the great "nappy mystery" to me, laughing. They said they thought it was a disgruntled neighbor doing it, but I think they knew it was me.

The second time, I started hiding my diapers in a transparent storage box under my bed. I was looking for a pair of flip-flops to take on holiday, but I couldn't find them. My mum came in my bedroom to help me look for them. I was sitting on my bed thinking where they could be, then all of a sudden my mum bends down to look under my bed. She had a good second or two looking under there before I suddenly shooed her out of my bedroom, saying I'll have another look for them after, laughing nervously. When she left, I looked under my bed to see what she saw, and my heart sank. A couple packs of drynites and some used pullups (to be disposed of later) were plainly in view. She never said anything, bless her.

I was always incredibly careful with my diapers after that, although I wish I could have been caught red-handed and confronted so I didn't always have to hide everything so extreme.

Back