Have you ever been caught in diapers in public?

jamie54

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My story was when I was getting changed on the the beach ready to go swimming! It’s usually a fairly quiet spot so you only ever see a few people about, anyway, I was getting changed and as I took my trousers off which obviously revealed my ABDL diaper a guy just so happened to walk past, I quickly put a towel round me hoping he didn’t see, but he then continued to carry on as though he was going to walk past but then he stopped and asked if I was ABDL! I couldn’t believe of all people I had bumped into someone who knew what it was! As I was too embarrassed I said no and he continued on his walk but I wish I would have stopped and spoken to him!

Reactions: Davvyboy, littledreamers333, CutestPaddedFemboy and 9 others
Ahhhh! Bummer! That would have been fun.

I don’t want to say caught, because it implies doing something wrong. But there have been times when others have seen that I wear. Once in college, I was changing in a gas station bathroom. The lock apparently did not work correctly because someone threw the door open while I stood there in a (now clean) diaper. My pants were around my legs. I quickly dropped the f bomb and pulled up my pants. The person froze, fixated on my waist for a moment, then slammed the door shut.

Elevated my heart rate for a second, but overall it did not bother me.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Deleted member 66129, Angelapinks and 2 others
Once I was getting pre op testing and had had an ekg that i thought would still be good...it wasn't the waist of the diaper was clearly visible above my jeans didnt say anything to me.

Reactions: TheDideeboy, Davvyboy and Deleted member 66129
I had my show up on a TSA scan and got patted down much to his surprise

Reactions: TheDideeboy, Davvyboy and Lostdiapersboy
Someone was walking behind me on the side of the road when I was returning from a hike. I had a really wet diaper that I think they noticed based on their expression. They crossed the street too. Another time, I had a really wet diaper again. I thought it would be ok while hiking at night, but I think someone on the hiking trail noticed the bulge.

Reactions: Davvyboy
People expect me to be diapered, so I can’t be caught, if a diaper is seen it just confirms what they expected.

You don’t see special needs adults restrained in wheelchairs and think “can they use a toilet” nope a normal person assumes protection is applied to us ,for us and that’s a diaper. It’s only the kinksters who wonder what brand?LOL

Reactions: boredofwheelchair and Davvyboy
I was hiking in the 90's in a remote forest with a few different trails once and I was wearing a diaper with a plain white polyester PUL diaper cover plus a t-shirt. The cover didn't appear in it's look or how it wore on me to be what it was really. As I was walking, a group of 3 people unexpectedly came up behind me on a corner jogging. I didn't want to have to talk or explain, but they didn't say anything, so I joined them like I was done with my break from jogging. We jogged together for about 8 minutes and then I stopped to walk and they continued jogging. I think if I was wearing a vinyl diaper cover it would have been a different story, but polyester covers do look a lot like cloth shorts with leg gathers.
I don't think I was 'caught', at best they didn't know what I was wearing really and didn't say anything.

Reactions: Davvyboy and Deleted member 66129
I've not been caught yet but I do sometimes fantasise about catching someone else, leaning in and saying 'you have no idea how lucky you are its me who saw you, I'm one too.'

Reactions: SnepperStepper, Davvyboy, CutestPaddedFemboy and 1 other person
Covered said:
I've not been caught yet but I do sometimes fantasise about catching someone else, leaning in and saying 'you have no idea how lucky you are its me who saw you, I'm one too.'
Then the 80 year old man says, "Oh you shit your pants too!?"

• Haha
Reactions: boredofwheelchair, Davvyboy, CutestPaddedFemboy and 4 others
Nowididit said:
Then the 80 year old man says, "Oh you shit your pants too!?"
Haha, in this fantasy the nappy glimpsed is an ABDL one.

Reactions: Davvyboy and CutestPaddedFemboy
Never caughted. Always covered with longer
T-shirt or short onesie. If changing outside house, I always make sure that I am out of line of sight or that somebody can bump into me when changing.
When change needs to be done, I do look around and do change without hesitation or stress.

Last edited:
I've been caught a few times. It's just not a big deal when its happened. Fortunately I didn't have to deal with parents finding out, since I wet my bed and had to wear diapers, so nothing hidden. But once I was on my own and wore diapers when I could just because I liked it, I have been caught several time over the course of 40 years. Never amounted to anything. After all, millions of people in the US wear diapers.

I've written about being caught in public before. I'll try and make it short but I'd was out shopping and wearing a nappy. I needed a poo badly and went in my nappy. I made my way to the toilet to change. It was occupied and there was a boy in front of me waiting to use it. Unfortunately we were waiting about 5 minutes and i started to smell it. When the man who had been using it came out the boy who had been waiting in front of me turned to me and said 'I think you better go first'.

I went inside and changed.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDideeboy, Davvyboy, Deleted member 66129 and 1 other person
Oh where to start been "caught" several times if that's the term to use ...real short had a date that ended abruptly when she rubbed my leg at a movie theater and noticed my diaper she asked me wtf and I told her I was IC and she promptly shouted I'm not dating anyone who wears diapers....a snicker rolled through the theater And I promptly left. Also once on a very turbulent flight back from Jamaica I had a very wet brief and had to beg a stewardess to let me go change unfortunately the turbulence was so bad they would not allow it nor would they allow the overhead be opened to get my bag or cane. I explained several times I was going to leak and I didn't have the ability to stop it. They gave me blankets to sit on ... Needless to say by the time we landed things were soaked. They were very kind and professional about it all ...the employees at Delta where actually amazing. But yeah been through a lot ... All you can do is keep on getting on and shrug it off 👍

Reactions: TheDideeboy, Davvyboy, Zeke and 3 others
Raven801 said:
I explained several times I was going to leak and I didn't have the ability to stop it. They gave me blankets to sit on ..

They're probably trained that "safety takes priority over embarrassment". Probably the best defense against this happening again is to change sooner (less wet) when in situations where you might to be able to change for awhile.

Raven801 said:
and she promptly shouted I'm not dating anyone who wears diapers...
Bitch is probably still single because she has zero compassion. ;)

Reactions: Davvyboy, Goodnitesdude0127, Raven801 and 1 other person
Probably she have a few cats as well! :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Davvyboy, Deleted member 66129, Raven801 and 1 other person
OneWhoHasSeenTheEye said:
Ahhhh! Bummer! That would have been fun.

I don’t want to say caught, because it implies doing something wrong. But there have been times when others have seen that I wear. Once in college, I was changing in a gas station bathroom. The lock apparently did not work correctly because someone threw the door open while I stood there in a (now clean) diaper. My pants were around my legs. I quickly dropped the f bomb and pulled up my pants. The person froze, fixated on my waist for a moment, then slammed the door shut.

Elevated my heart rate for a second, but overall it did not bother me.
Been there done that. I was getting my car serviced and did the same. I thought the electronic lock had kicked in and was just standing there pulling up my pull up diaper when the door opened. My pants, tights and rubber pants were around my ankles and I was like a deer in headlights just standing there. To make matters worse he had his little boy with him and as I rushed to close the door they turned and walked off. When I was finished I walked out trying to look as if everything was OK but as luck would have it, I never saw them again while waiting for my SUV to be finished .

Reactions: Davvyboy and Raven801
One time I was picking up takeout from a restaurant while wearing a NS Supreme lite, the blue one with dots, under my jeans. My leather jacket came down low enough but it’s a little stiff and when I reached up to grab my food off the high counter it must have lifted up enough to reveal my waistband and I suddenly heard obnoxious laughter behind me from these two college frat type guys. I just gave them an eye rolling “really guys..” kind of look and got into my bright yellow convertible sports car and drove away.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Deleted member 66129 and Mommysdiaperboy
Back