Has anybody tried the PJAMA adult bedwetting pants?

cantwait

Life is full of surprises.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I was just looking online and saw a Swedish company that is making PJAMA waterproof bedwetting pants. Has anybody tried these? If so, what do you think?

Reactions: Diprs2
The adverts have kind of driven me away from because they market as low capacity to train the bladder but I am aspiring to become fully ‘diaper dependent’ so no use

burstingnappy said:
The adverts have kind of driven me away from because they market as low capacity to train the bladder but I am aspiring to become fully ‘diaper dependent’ so no use
I was just looking at them to use as a diaper cover for sleeping.

They are unreasonably expensive and there are no real independent unbiased reviews .
My advice would be waiting a little while for Christmas sales and getting Protecbriefs I got some last year and love them ( they usually run a buy two get a 3 rd free and they come out of Ohio , being next door the service was amazing , and the woman who owns the company is super nice and available ( if you call or email she gets right back to you ) my aide puts them on me everytime she changes me , I have been a happy owner and also unlike period panties or PJmas you can throw Protecbriefs in the dryer no problem .protec come with money back guarantee not Swedish fish .

Last edited:
Reactions: cantwait
Back