Happy Halloween - Would love to hear your Incontinence tips for Halloween!

InControlRobert

Rep for InControl
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Hello All!

Would love to hear if any of you have any tips for managing incontinence during Halloween?

Here is a couple:
1. Avoid sugary drinks
2. Wear a costume with a little extra room to accommodate additional layers. For example Fixation bodysuit under your costume.

Attachments

• Incontinence-tips-during-Halloween-1280x720.jpg
    Incontinence-tips-during-Halloween-1280x720.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 12
My tip would to those with children that are still at the age that would do the typical door to door trick or treating. Use powder to help with chaffing from a lot of walking around. Also try to plan your traveling where you can split up the neighborhood door to door with some of the centralize places like a church or mall that would give access to a rest room for changes in between those times when you may not be able to find a place to change.
Some may say to just wear thicker protection to be able to spend the whole time out but thicker diapers and a diaper that has been worn and used for a while gets very uncomfortable to be physically active in by walking for a log period of time. For me, I will use a thinner diaper that is more forgiving.

Reactions: Soupsoup72 and InControlRobert
ClaudTheBear said:
My tip would to those with children that are still at the age that would do the typical door to door trick or treating. Use powder to help with chaffing from a lot of walking around. Also try to plan your traveling where you can split up the neighborhood door to door with some of the centralize places like a church or mall that would give access to a rest room for changes in between those times when you may not be able to find a place to change.
Some may say to just wear thicker protection to be able to spend the whole time out but thicker diapers and a diaper that has been worn and used for a while gets very uncomfortable to be physically active in by walking for a log period of time. For me, I will use a thinner diaper that is more forgiving.
Love the suggestions here! Thank you!

Reactions: ClaudTheBear
Back