Halo is back and pretty great

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m thrilled to be back to playing Halo. Infinite feels like Halo and Halo 2 did back in the 2000’s. I get to play online with friends and laugh and yell at my TV.

Can one regress to bring a college student? I hypothesize people regress all the time, just some go further back than others.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
blaincorrous said:
I’m thrilled to be back to playing Halo. Infinite feels like Halo and Halo 2 did back in the 2000’s. I get to play online with friends and laugh and yell at my TV.

Can one regress to bring a college student? I hypothesize people regress all the time, just some go further back than others.
I’ve been waiting for this game for 6 years and I even pre ordered it. Having so much fun in the campaign so far! 😁

I've had a lot of fun playing Halo in the past with my family on the same tv, split screen. Is split screen play included? I really wish developers would bring this back.

Last edited:
Eclectic said:
I've had a lot of fun playing Halo in the past with my family on the same tv, split screen. Is split screen play included? I really wish developers would bring this back.
You know, this is one of the big disappointments right now. No co-op campaign at launch (coming later). No split screen. No Forge map maker yet. The game is missing some features that people regard as part of the Halo experience, like repeatedly replaying that Halo 3 finale escape sequence.

But the core game really is there. And you can set up games with some remarkably intelligent bots for multiplayer.

I've heard a few bad things about it. But even though I really like sci-fi stuff, I'm not really a fan of Halo. I hope it's good and/or improves for those that like it or want to like it.

Really digging the multiplayer so far, can't wait to get my hands on the campaign though. Looks so good 😄

Ive been watching my son play multiplayer and as of yesterday the campaign. I have to say it looks great! It really reminds me of the originals. I love that the voices sound original and it really has the classic halo feel. Ill be sinking my teeth into it soon enough.

Been playing the free beta. No plans to buy the full game, at least not until they add in campaign co-op, but the free beta is a great time.

NinjaPizza said:
Been playing the free beta. No plans to buy the full game, at least not until they add in campaign co-op, but the free beta is a great time.
You can still play the multiplayer though.

Back