1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Halloween just around corner πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸš€

Who dressing up For Halloween? πŸŽƒ πŸ‘»

Anyone throwing Halloween party?

1. What kind of costume? why?
  2. Who you going with trick-or-treating ?
  3. Are you passing out candy 🍭 🍬

πŸŒ πŸŽƒπŸ‘»

Last edited:
Reactions: Fireheat
I work October 31st so i will be doing nothing sadly. Other wise i'd diaper up, have a few drinks, popcorn and a scary movie and pass out candy.

Yea it's really scary for us English baby this year. It the day when everything changes for us.

I don't know what I will be doing.

Probably joining the Revolution lol.

Reactions: Marting
Halloween was the only time I could go out during the day crossdressed and not worry. I made up a witch's outfit and told people it was clothing my ex wife left.

I've never really liked dressing up for Halloween. I think I stopped around 10 and probably would have stopped earlier if my mother didn't insist on getting me a costume.

So...no dressing up/no parties

Reactions: DLatHome and RedPandaDL
Taking my daughter trick or treating for the first time (she's 2 and wants to be a pirate). Oh and as SiySiy says, joining the revolution!

Widgeydog354 said:
probably be dressing up to see rocky horror that night

Someone I knew years ago told me that the Rocky show on Halloween was a magnet for cross dressers. Every sissy has a Magenta outfit.

I'll probably stay home and watch scary movies. I used to write a scary Halloween story each year for this site. There's three or four of them presently in the story forum.

Reactions: BAP21
I will spent GTA$ on items locked to 30^th September in GTA Online. I was never allowed to celebrate this day, but my brother was.

Halloween is the one holiday that makes me a bit sad that I moved to "the country," ("the boonies," etc.). I love carving pumpkins and seeing their candle-lit faces, and I have so many fond memories of trick-or-treating as a kid in the Seattle suburbs. My youngest is 11 years old, and this will (probably) be his last year trick-or-treating. What's more, since moving, I've had to drive him to the nearest town to trick-or-treat. Where we live, the population is just not dense enough, especially with kids, for anybody to bother handing out candy. We've never had a single kid show up to our house. So... :confused:

We'll still carve pumpkins, though, and I'll certainly still be watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" It's one of my favorite cartoons of all time.

Last edited:
We'll still carve pumpkins, though, and I'll certainly still be watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" It's one of my favorite cartoons of all time.
[/QUOTE]

I love that cartoon as well. "Linus! You blockhead!!!!"

I live on a busy two lane street and no one can just stop on it as there are trees and woods on both sides so I never get trick-or-treaters. I do buy a bag or two of Reese's chocolate peanut butter cups just in case someone does show up. Then sadly, I have to eat all the Reases.....boowahha.....

dogboy said:
"Linus! You blockhead!!!!"

β€œYou didn’t tell me you were gonna kill it!!l

I very recently (2 weeks ago) switched to a new job. They have costume contests there so I might dress up. Not sure as what though. Once I get home it is time for my little Halloween. My hubby usually makes me a little bag of candy and we watch all the classic Halloween specials and sometimes some of the Simpsons Treehouse of Horrors specials, depending on how little I feel. Sometimes we play a game like monster mash or Luigi's haunted mansion.

Skylinenumber1 said:
Halloween just around corner πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸš€

Who dressing up For Halloween? πŸŽƒ πŸ‘»

Anyone throwing Halloween party?

1. What kind of costume? why?
  2. Who you going with trick-or-treating ?
  3. Are you passing out candy 🍭 🍬

πŸŒ πŸŽƒπŸ‘»

Our group of friends is doing Hallowscream at Busch Gardens Williamsburg.

Might have a Halloween party in addition to that event.

Doing your favorite kink in front of people on Halloween is fun but don't be good at it. They will wonder why.

Reactions: Deleted member 47370
marantzACDL12 said:
I will spent GTA$ on items locked to 30^th September in GTA Online. I was never allowed to celebrate this day, but my brother was.
October

I never usually dressed up because my mother was deeply religious and believed Halloween is one of Americas deepest Evils.

But this year I've ordered something special off Ebay I got a couple of packs of Halloween themed diapers and a Pikachu Onesie Pajama Costume. They're super cute and I can't wait for their arrival

Cant say I have any party or trick or treat plans tho, my uncool town banned trick or treating for anyone over 12.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190929-215806_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190929-215806_eBay.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20190929-215828_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190929-215828_eBay.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20190929-215839_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190929-215839_eBay.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 25
I used to do my errands and stop at the mall in my witch's outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back