• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings Adisc

Neephy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hey so if you my screen seems familiar you might know me as I use neephy on a lot of 18+ sites, you might not because i have habit of lurking and not heavily interacting in those spaces. I'm currently studying applied mathematics as a part time student and am currently working on 12 side projects that i never make real progress on lol. I'm just a nerdy weirdo so don't mind me when i geek about random things lol

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I honestly joined because a friend talked me into signing up here but i also have my own reasons to be here as well. Diapers for me are a fetish that plays into topics very much nsfw so i won't be talking to much about that however i also deal with minor bladder incontinence, a weird mixing of high emotional stress and my overactive bladder leading to leaks, even a rare occasion of bed wetting. These things are not linked for me, teasing about having a real accident is emotionally hurtful, teasing about a play one is just going to get me blushie and small it hits differently. So a good part of the reason i am here is for support with the emotions that come with my ic issues as well as being able to express the less sexual side of me being a dl.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I am crafter of a million trades i never finish learning and can't stick with one long enough to finish it lol. I also have a special interest topic with games; video games, board games, card games you know name it! I have deep interest into the aspect of designs as well as they are just fun to play

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Honestly I'm not sure what I planned to do here, I've joined a lot of forums over the years. Long form writing like this has always intimidated me. so when I end up joining a site like this no matter what my intentions are, I end up lurking more than I end up interacting, but I don't want to do that, especially not here. I want to interact seek support, offer shoulder and ear. Share what I know and learn from others. Form friendships on here but also just to continue to interact with people I've never spoken to before and may never speak to again. Idk I'm probably over thinking it. I just want to be apart of the community more than I just want one thing out this site

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma
Great intro.

Hello and welcome aboard!

Back