Goodnites Innovation 2023?

12srepaid said:
You do know what innovation means don't you? It's taking something, and making changes and/or adjustments to what already exists. It'll happen whenever it happens. :)
Putting it into perspective tape on sides is probably a more major innovation, seeing how before the XL size most “innovations” amounted to some more absorbency here and there, making the side panels more stretchy and then coloring them pink and blue, and the occasional design change.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101 and DanElmontan
DanElmontan said:
I think all DryNites were made in the US and shipped to their respective markets until 10-15 years ago. Korean Goodnites were always manufactured in Korea, to my knowledge.

Does anybody know if the Mexican Goodnites are made in Mexico or the US. I’ve never tried those before.

The Mexican Goodnites are made in the US. It’s interesting because a few years ago, we had the white original version for years, while in the US, they had the unisex version.

Reactions: DanElmontan
espectro said:
The Mexican Goodnites are made in the US. It’s interesting because a few years ago, we had the white original version for years, while in the US, they had the unisex version.
I read that although they were white. They were virtually identical to the US version at the time. Absorbency was the same. They weren’t anything like the original white ones everyone covets.

Though I can’t speak from firsthand account. I’ve never tried them.

Last edited:
espectro said:
What do you have now? Same as the US version?

Has anyone done an absorbency test on boys vs girls xl Goodnites? I’ve only ever seen the 3 “bottles” reference on the boys, not the girls.

Maxisbest said:
Has anyone done an absorbency test on boys vs girls xl Goodnites? I’ve only ever seen the 3 “bottles” reference on the boys, not the girls.
I have not, but I did noticed they recently added the 3 bottle capacity to the boy’s Large.

Maxisbest said:
if you use a regular sized bottle they can only hold one before they start to leak.

DLjoey974 said:
if you use a regular sized bottle they can only hold one before they start to leak.
What you call regular, just by curiosity, for me its a 591ml bottle, you have to remember that goodnites were never ever intended for the adult market, and typical users will only wet 2-3 times a night and will never soak them through, the ones that do usually find a better product to deal with the issue.

Reactions: TigerDL, 12srepaid and Angelapinks
DanElmontan said:
I have not, but I did noticed they recently added the 3 bottle capacity to the boy’s Large.
That’s crazy because the Large leaks on me but the XL doesn’t. I thought it might have been a fit thing but I can’t tell.

CodyBaby said:
What you call regular, just by curiosity, for me its a 591ml bottle, you have to remember that goodnites were never ever intended for the adult market, and typical users will only wet 2-3 times a night and will never soak them through, the ones that do usually find a better product to deal with the issue.
591ml is what i meant.

DLjoey974 said:
591ml is what i meant.
In Canada soda comes in a 591 mL bottle, and most bottled water comes in a 500 mL bottle. I believe the "3 bottles" they are referring to in the ad are 3 250 mL bottles. I didn't even know that size existed, I've never seen one around here. Even pop cans are 355 mL.

You Canadian folk are crazy with your 591 and 355 figures. A 12oz soda. That seems odd enough to me.

Stacy said:
You Canadian folk are crazy with your 591 and 355 figures. A 12oz soda. That seems odd enough to me.
Hum 355ml is... 12oz except for bottles of beer that are weird and offer only 341ml and its still supposed to be 12oz, 591ml is 20oz and you know why we end up with weird numbers like that in ml, because US people can't measure things the appropriate way and still use imperial system, while the rest of the world use proper way.

• Haha
Reactions: AshtonFreecss
CodyBaby said:
Hum 355ml is... 12oz except for bottles of beer that are weird and offer only 341ml and its still supposed to be 12oz, 591ml is 20oz and you know why we end up with weird numbers like that in ml, because US people can't measure things the appropriate way and still use imperial system, while the rest of the world use proper way.
if the metric system is so good then why do you all still use 1/4 1/2 and 3/4 ratchets for your Mm sockets..

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci
BengieG said:
if the metric system is so good then why do you all still use 1/4 1/2 and 3/4 ratchets for your Mm sockets..
Because of most of the damn screws, bolts and nuts and such are in imperial, we need imperial tools to deal with them. And of course we all know what append to these 10mm when we need them...

Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127
CodyBaby said:
Rounding error :) . P.S. the US measurement system is totally wack. Nothing is a standard multiple. Multiples of 10 make so much more sense.

Reactions: AshtonFreecss
I am excited for this. These are currently my daily drivers and having refastenable sides would be a godsend. I wond be restricted to certain types of bathrooms. I'll be able to use a stall at work.

Reactions: AshtonFreecss, TigerDL, Beowulf and 1 other person
PuffPuffPaci said:
I am excited for this. These are currently my daily drivers and having refastenable sides would be a godsend. I wond be restricted to certain types of bathrooms. I'll be able to use a stall at work.
Tabs for goodnites17225428813305301783.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PuffPuffPaci
IMO
The representation and marketing of pull-ups as a "less babyish option" during potty training has created a false perception that tab diapers are solely for babies or to be looked down upon. In reality, pull-ups are simply overglorified diapers, and we should break that stigma.

This perception has led to a lack of tab options in the market for those ranges, as companies fear hurting sales by releasing such products even though its sort of their own doing. It's similar to how people view velcro closure shoes as only for handicap individuals, preventing it from becoming a viable option , yet people don't have that same stigma with slip-on shoes.

Which is silly to me cause velcro would actually be better since you'd get a more secure tight fit while keeping the quickness and ease. Then fashion companies refuse to make it because of that perception and then the people that do have interest in velcro style can't even get their foot in the door to show interest because no one makes said product or even when it is made, its only on $300 dollar shoes with like wacky crazy designs xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Beowulf and PuffPuffPaci
I hope the 2 wings that attached to both sides toward the front will be like a wide velcro panel, that allows for some range of adjustability.

Attachments

• sample.png
    sample.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Reactions: Beowulf
Back