Goodnites Innovation 2023?

Now the question is when? Wonder if it’ll be 2024?

Reactions: 12srepaid
Beowulf said:
Now the question is when? Wonder if it’ll be 2024?
Could be this in Autumn this year too, there's 4 financial quarters for most companies, and as strange as it is, School year start or Christmas could be a good timing for new Goodnites to come out.

Reactions: 12srepaid and Angelapinks
CodyBaby said:
Could be this in Autumn this year too, there's 4 financial quarters for most companies, and as strange as it is, School year start or Christmas could be a good timing for new Goodnites to come out.
But doesn't Goodnites do their updates for Spring?

12srepaid said:
But doesn't Goodnites do their updates for Spring?
I was thinking they’ll probably release it around the same time the did for the XL.

Beowulf said:
I was thinking they’ll probably release it around the same time the did for the XL.
Hopefully in tandem with some new prints, too.

Reactions: Beowulf, 12srepaid and I12BLittle89
CodyBaby said:
Because of most of the damn screws, bolts and nuts and such are in imperial, we need imperial tools to deal with them. And of course we all know what append to these 10mm when we need them...
Stay with me here... Im talking the RATCHET that connects to the socket.. they are not im MM..

To answer the water bottle debate for the 12th time, there was a footnote on the page that said 8oz bottles. I think I even took a screenshot and posted it but I'm not going back through my posts to find it right now.

Also, again, new Goodnites designs and other product changes usually hit the shelves in August. There have been a couple releases that hit in February but the majority of them have been in August for quite some time.

Reactions: Beowulf and I12BLittle89
JohnQDiaper said:
Also, again, new Goodnites designs and other product changes usually hit the shelves in August. There have been a couple releases that hit in February but the majority of them have been in August for quite some time.
I don't remember any of the changes happening during August. April is when I remembered any possible changes happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanElmontan and hanzertas
I just hope the sides stay attached all day.

Reactions: Beowulf and 12srepaid
Just a small update to report. The last box of Goodnites XL I purchased last week now have light blue leak guards. Nothing else seems to have changed. Not sure why they would do that but there ya go...

• Wow
Reactions: JohnQDiaper, DanElmontan and I12BLittle89
ChrisC said:
Just a small update to report. The last box of Goodnites XL I purchased last week now have light blue leak guards. Nothing else seems to have changed. Not sure why they would do that but there ya go...
I never paid attention before. Were they white before?

ChrisC said:
Can you share pictures?

Reactions: JohnQDiaper
I12BLittle89 said:
I never paid attention before. Were they white before?
Also, Korean Goodnites (which have easy-open sides) have blue leak guards on the largest size. Smaller sizes have different color guards

Reactions: I12BLittle89
Here ya go. Unfortunately this batch has suffered a bit of quality control and the leak guards don't seem to be as high as normal. Also the padding seems to be a touch thinner. But again I think its just a quality control issue like I have seen plenty of times before. Certainly curious to see something new soon.
20230721_135947.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: formerbw, FudgedInLuvs, ProTricycleRacer and 3 others
To GoodnitesLover8: Does this drawing look about right based off the patent? (I know it's not perfect)
sample.png

Last edited:
ChrisC said:
Here ya go. Unfortunately this batch has suffered a bit of quality control and the leak guards don't seem to be as high as normal. Also the padding seems to be a touch thinner. But again I think its just a quality control issue like I have seen plenty of times before. Certainly curious to see something new soon.
View attachment 113972
It looks like the blue on the leak guards is a different shade of blue than the sides. Interesting.

GoodnitesLover8 said:
It looks like the blue on the leak guards is a different shade of blue than the sides. Interesting.
Now I need to rip open my last box, I wasn't finished with the current one but got a deal at 26,97$ while I get them typically for 32$, but I need to see if the leak guards have a different color, I'll post pictures if they do.

Reactions: I12BLittle89
GoodnitesLover8 said:
Looks like your right side Velcro is too big
Possibly so. I was mainly trying to figure out if the front right had a wide velcro section or not. Maybe you can interpret the drawing from the patent better.

Last edited:
Back