Girls clothes are better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I've quit of wearing damn stiletto heels. Ugghh!. I know that I look more taller and sexy but those things are instruments of torture!. I don't know how women love to wear them!.
Now my girlfriend says that now I already know how women suffer on those things!!!!.

Reactions: Wetforus1
Yes. They kill your feet but look great

Also my toes are exposed and at risk that someone steps on them!.
A couple of days ago, when coming back with my girlfriend, I moved the doormat with my foot, I was on high heel denim peep toe boots and then after sliding the doormat, too many woodlices came out and one of those bugs got inside of my foot through the peep toe!!!!!!.

LonelyFOX said:
Also my toes are exposed and at risk that someone steps on them!.
A couple of days ago, when coming back with my girlfriend, I moved the doormat with my foot, I was on high heel denim peep toe boots and then after sliding the doormat, too many woodlices came out and one of those bugs got inside of my foot through the peep toe!!!!!!.
Wow. Not a good experience... But I liked the high heel shoe...lol. You probably looked great... But laugh at your getting rid of bug....lol

Wetforus1 said:
Wow. Not a good experience... But I liked the high heel shoe...lol. You probably looked great... But laugh at your getting rid of bug....lol
Are you female?

Wetforus1 said:
Are you female?
Looking for like minded women. Like me

Wetforus1 said:
Looking for like minded women. Like me
I am male but love female with same ideas

Wetforus1 said:
It was so horrible that!!!. Damn woodlice was able to crawl on the denim midsole of my peep toe boot and when I shaken my foot, damn woodlice crawled and crawled until it went trough to the peep toe!.
It was so horrible to feel under my foot that ugly bug and then my girlfriend zipped off my boot and I smashed it!, yuck!!!

LonelyFOX said:
I'm not good at wearing dresses or skirts because I don't know what to do if I have an erection

You do? 😦

I mean, I ware skirts but I don’t get erect at all. Maybe it’s a difference in what’s attracting to us.

I mean, unless your “you know what” is large is in size than I can understand why that would be an issue.

I love skirts.. I feel sexy and slive

Wetforus1 said:
I love skirts.. I feel sexy and slive
I ware dress size 6. Love it want more fine clothes...

Moderator is watching. Checking our content.. may dissaoprove..of our conversation

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly
What size do you ware?

mistysummers said:
To all the sissies, girls, crossdressers and any other lables that end up with you wearing girls clothes. We all know they are better then boys clothes. So tell us your reason to why girls clothes rule :)
yes esp sissy baby girl clothes

Reactions: Raylynn and BobbiSueEllen
This girl loves dresses...school or play but nothing too fancy. Just everyday stuff. I'm a busy, utilitarian girl who loves to keep it simple: simple dresses, simple diapers, simple girl. 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyBoo81, SrDiapCaged and babyhoodsissy
I feel so much more comfortable, happier, and even at peace when I am dressed in girl clothing......especially intimate underthings. 😊

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I completely agree, apart from being cuter there are so many more combinations.

i would love to be able to go out in a cute skirt and top or dress with some pretty tights and mary jane shoes without anyone taking a second look.

Reactions: ShyBoo81 and BobbiSueEllen
SissyAliceUK said:
I completely agree, apart from being cuter there are so many more combinations.

i would love to be able to go out in a cute skirt and top or dress with some pretty tights and mary jane shoes without anyone taking a second look.
I totally forgot about the many combinations that one can put together. And yes, it would be so nice in being able to go out in public and wear a lovely outfit without anyone caring at all.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I think women have a better variety of clothing options and brighter colors. Where as men's clothing colors are dark and variety is not that big. I do think women's clothing is lighter all around, which is so nice during the hot summer days. It is so much fun to go clothes shopping, because of what is available to women. I wish society was difference when it comes to males wearing female clothing. Society says it is ok for females to wear males clothing. This is whether it be a tom boy or because they like how it feels. If a male wears female clothing of any type. He is creepy and frowned upon for wearing female clothing. I truly hope one day this will change for us.

• Love
Reactions: Furrytum and BobbiSueEllen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back