Girls clothes are better

Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I did find in England that marks and sparks supermarket does sell nice bikini style panties that fit men perfectly. I used to wear them all the time. To the point I forgot they were girls underwear! Which did cause slight embarrassing moment. Oh well..
We used to Have Marks and Sparks here in Canada back in the 80's and 90's and I bought all my girly undies there but they soon closed down after a few years as quite a few Canadians will not pay for quality but rather prefer big box or discount house clothing. I still have undies and panties and some sweaters and shirts that are 20 years old and not a thing wrong with them. I even have boy undies that my aunt gave me back in 1970 when all I wore was white ones on my first trip home since I was 8. Her husbands and sons were colourful and patterned and even bikini style that we did not have in Canada in the 70's. Granted I did not wear them often as I wore girls panties almost all the time since I was 10 or 11.

Littlebabybecca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
When I am not playing Little Baby Becca, I like to be Tween Becca. My tween wardrobe rivals any middle school girl and as my wife says I probably have more training bras than any girl she ever knew. I'm fortunate to be able to fit most off the rack clothes in the girls dept of Target. Here is one of my training bras from Justice... If you are interested here are links to my 2 Flickr pages with thousands of pictures of my tween wardrobe...
Tween Becca 1 Flickr
Tween Becca 2 Flickr
View attachment 48249
Sorry, I just realized you need to sign in to Flickr to view my pages. If you do not sign in, one page will be blank and the other will only show 100 of the 998 photos. There is no nudity, other than a guy in girls clothes there is nothing you would not see in mainstream advertising.

Littlebabybecca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I couldn't access the Tween Becca 1 pictures but could the Tween Becca 2 pics. First off, that is quite a nice collection. You have more bras than my wife who sports a 40DD size. Next are 2 questions. 1) Do you ever go out in public dressed as either Tween Becca or Little Baby Becca? 2) How did you ever convince your wife you should be wearing this clothing or did she tell you that you would wear them (since I see you indicate you are a sissy and as a good sissy you will do what mommy says)? I'm genuinely curious. Thanks for anything you care to share.
Sorry, I just realized you need to sign in to Flickr to view my pages. If you do not sign in, one page will be blank and the other will only show 100 of the 998 photos. There is no nudity, other than a guy in girls clothes there is nothing you would not see in mainstream advertising.
To answer your questions:
1) No, I do not go out dressed, our dress-up games are between my wife and I and have no desire to go out. Besides, although I can fit in tween clothes my face and hands scream "Man".
2) While I have been cross-dressing since for ever, It was my wife who got me into tween fashions. I had told her about my cross-dressing before we married and she was OK with it. Most of my clothes were thrift store finds and age appropriate fashions. One day while playing dress-up I was in just a bra and panties stuffing some nylons in my bra and my wife commented "you're built like a 14 year old girl, no curves and a flat butt". A week or so later as a joke, she surprised me with a training bra and girls panties. But the joke was on her, the training bra fit perfectly, and the panties were actually too big and we had to get a smaller size. Well anyway from there things only got better. We found tween fashions actually fit me better, they are cut different than Jr's or misses fashions.

Littlebabybecca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I can't believe we have many of the same items of clothing and undies.

ShyBoo81

Just a simple guy who likes cute things
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
So wear cute underwear for women. If you choose wisely you will find cuteness without being overtly feminine - though it depends what you mean by cute.
I've bought a pair of black satin panties from Amazon once that fits me perfectly! Only downside is it doesn't provide much support down there. To be fair they're not your everyday type of girls underwear. Still it's pretty cute to wear on few occasions when I'm in the mood. 🙃

Peesalot

I love wearing lingerie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I have the ruffled panties in the first picture on order and the chemise in the 2nd picture in my cart. I'm not sure when I'll pull the trigger on placing that order.
Ruffles.jpg Chemise.jpg
Women have all the great feeling clothes made for them. I'm enjoying enjoying them. (No, I didn't stutter. :ROFLMAO: )

ShyBoo81

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I found and wore cute undies for men from uniclo . But seems to be rare still. Have seen some super cute boy wear recently from South Korea.
Uniqlo rotates their men's underwear colors & patterns occasionally. I will buy in a heartbeat whenever they bring back another cute color/pattern of their boxers lol.

Also, what cute boy wear did you find from South Korea?

ShyBoo81

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I’ve discovered my attraction to girl’s fashions thanks to watching Anime really. 😊

Especially the ones where the designs are based on Victorian and little girl dresses with the laces and puffy sleeves. I don’t know what it is about them, but those are like my favorite girl and female fashion types. 🥰

If you dare me to ware a dress; I’ll go for it! 😃 So long as it’s elegant, poofy, and cute!
Sameee! I got my fascination with girly dresses because I enjoy looking at anime girl drawings on Pixiv and Instagram.

Victorian style dresses are actually quite common when it comes to original anime girl drawings. Many artist on there (especially Pixiv) are so good at creating cute/kawaii designs that they literally have it down to an art form! 😃

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I only have a couple pair of cute boxers for guys. One is navy blue with tiny pink polka dots from Uniqlo. Looks super adorable yet subtle imo! (Its discontinued now sadly)

Cute boxers do exist out there if you look around enough. But yeah, I'm bummed that cute underwear for guys is hard to find.
So you have an affinity for boxers - take this a step further and entertain "TAP PANTIES" !
Smooth silky satin nylon similar materials - solids and prints.
For illustrations Search eBay for TAP PANTIES - and eat your heart out while doing the browsing !

LonelyFOX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
I love this type of shoes, to me they make the perfect sissy boy especially with frill top anklet socks.
Now Harry Styles is wearing them too.
(Those are Gucci and they're quite expensive and ugly!).

Attachments

• received_442373500097999.jpeg
    received_442373500097999.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 12

Weatheronthe8s

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
As a trans girl, I very much have to agree that girls clothes are much better. However, I don't have very much high quality stuff though since I am cheap with my personal clothes and shop at what is basically a closeout clothes store. I do have some nicer clothes though and even some cheaper clothes that do seem miraculously higher quality and I love it so much. It makes me feel like a real person. My leggings and skirts and other girly things I have just help me to ease my dysphoria. I find it is much better too when I get creative with what I wear. I desperately wish I could wear my clothes 24/7. Sadly, I can't though and have to wear clothes that I don't even like calling my own most of the day.

Peesalot

I love wearing lingerie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I don't have very much high quality stuff though since I am cheap with my personal clothes and shop at what is basically a closeout clothes store.
I have never spent much money on my clothing. I never felt as though I had to make fashion statements. The panties I've been buying are in the $3.00/panty range. The stockings are in the $5.00/pair range. The slacks I buy are generally $25.00 or less. I just bought 5 golf shirts for $17.00 each. I also bought a pair of workout pants for $16.00 as well as a V neck workout shirt for $16.00. I have many more important things to spend my money on than clothes. BTW, you are NOT cheap. You are frugal. (y)

Weatheronthe8s

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I have never spent much money on my clothing. I never felt as though I had to make fashion statements. The panties I've been buying are in the $3.00/panty range. The stockings are in the $5.00/pair range. The slacks I buy are generally $25.00 or less. I just bought 5 golf shirts for $17.00 each. I also bought a pair of workout pants for $16.00 as well as a V neck workout shirt for $16.00. I have many more important things to spend my money on than clothes. BTW, you are NOT cheap. You are frugal. (y)
Yeah. I actually spend even less than you on average. The most I have spent is probably $15 for anything. My counselor bought me a $40 pair of shoes though that I love. I kinda need to spend a little more though or at least go to another store to get some more consistent quality clothing. Most of what I get I love, but some items do have problems holding up. I got a pair of jeans I love for like $5. Also, hoodies for cheap too. I’m a girl who likes shopping clearance racks, but I need to get at least a couple higher quality things I think than what I have. One of my hoodies has become my diaper hoodie because of how badly the lint sticks to it, despite it feeling very nice to wear.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I spent $140 on a $1000+ wedding dress on eBay once. I also purchased a custom made cheerleader outfit for about the same amount of money.

Amusingly, back when they were a little nicer, I used to buy my wife a lot of things (nightgowns, bathrobes, etc...) from Victorias Secret. Amusingly in the middle of the Christmas rush once, the clerk decided (I seemed to be the only man in the store getting this attention) that I needed a VS credit card. All the catalogs came to my name. I bought some of the second skin satin panties (briefs and thongs) from them for myself, though my wife decided she liked the briefs and took them all. I wore the thongs a lot when I wasn't wearing diapers.

One day I got a post card from them offering the opportunity to come in for a personalized bathing suit fitting. My wife warned me NOT to avail myself of that offer.

Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I also shopped quite a bit at Victorias Secret sometimes for my wife and mostly for me and yes the catalogs always came in my name. I never had an invite for a bathing suit fitting but did get one for Bra fitings once in awhile. I wanted to go so badly but would be so embarrased and I don't think they would have done it for a man even if I had said I was Trans. I was never that good looking in girls clothes.

darylaughn55

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
We used to Have Marks and Sparks here in Canada back in the 80's and 90's and I bought all my girly undies there but they soon closed down after a few years as quite a few Canadians will not pay for quality but rather prefer big box or discount house clothing. I still have undies and panties and some sweaters and shirts that are 20 years old and not a thing wrong with them. I even have boy undies that my aunt gave me back in 1970 when all I wore was white ones on my first trip home since I was 8. Her husbands and sons were colourful and patterned and even bikini style that we did not have in Canada in the 70's. Granted I did not wear them often as I wore girls panties almost all the time since I was 10 or 11.

Peesalot

I love wearing lingerie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I also shopped quite a bit at Victoria's Secret sometimes for my wife and mostly for me and yes the catalogs always came in my name. I never had an invite for a bathing suit fitting but did get one for Bra fittings once in awhile. I wanted to go so badly but would be so embarrassed and I don't think they would have done it for a man even if I had said I was Trans. I was never that good looking in girls clothes.
There is a VS outlet store about 25 miles from me. Next time I'm up that way I'll be stopping in to see what they have in the way of garter belts and thigh highs as well as lace panties.

darylaughn55

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Of course yes! Girls’ clothes are better but if you purchase them from some good source. I like the way you start your discussion about girls’ clothing. Literally, I have found a very good website that is very good in this regard. I am sharing this website with you lyallpurwalay just check it and you will be amazed by their clothing style. They are very pretty to see and the service of delivery is very well. Just replace your order here. Well, you can also find some gents clothing there that is also as good as the ladies’ clothes.