getting spanked isn't as fun as you may imagine.

I have had the stuffing beat out of my diaper on a St Andrews Cross before it was removed.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: longallsboy, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
ABCoder said:
I booked with an AB sitter (110$) and also asked her to spank me.

it's basically just an unpleasant stinging sensation. she used OTK, belt, and that horse cane.
very disappointing.

for quit a while I've wondered what can an AB sitter do that an AI sitter can't
and spanking was the main thing, but it's pretty lame.

I still feel it the day after, especially when I run, kind of feels like a strained muscle and somewhat stingy.
I have no interest in being, spanked, slapped, smacked, belted or flogged.. i think when you are pinned down to your bed as a 5/6yr old child and the parent is flogging your back side from over the shoulder with a doubled over thick, wide leather belt, more than 10 times till you can no longer feel any pain and the other person is now pleading with them stop' please stop youre going to kill them' and they carry on for a few more hateful floggings.. well that leaves lasting memories.

Sometimes trauma and kink share the same zip code.
My parents were the whoop your ass type parents, but I think Impact Play for me started when my family moved from a medium sized city to a small town where corporal punishment was done in schools. The first time I got called to the front of the classroom, told to put my hands on the teachers desk, and hit with a paddle, I moaned. The class broke out in laughter. Between the pain, the humiliation factor, and how it made me feel, got me into Impact Play. I was trying to get licks two or three times a week. Coach had the best swing. Shop teacher had the best paddle.

• Haha
Reactions: MaximusWolfheart and BobbiSueEllen
Its the strangest thing, the idea of spanking never really appealed to me. Seeing it online never 'did it' for me BUT I was trying on some new lingerie one evenin' and checkin my 'fit out in the mirror and gave myself a playful swat on the tuckus. Kinda really loved it, did it a couple dozen more times in a kinky trance. Then I snapped out of it and havent really had the desire to do it much since.... it was all strange. But ya. Some people just love the hell out of it. I had a partner that wanted me to absolutely break my hand swatting that dumptruck. She had me going to town on her cheeks with whatever gnarly implements we could find till someone started bleeding.

• Wow
Reactions: Diaperedforsuresince17 and BobbiSueEllen
A friend of ours just gave us a bamboo stick that was used on my hindquarters today, it doesn’t look like much but it stings and leaves little welts. You can say it hurts so good
IMG_8254.jpeg
Like I said it doesn’t look like much but when you swing it hard and it smacks your backside you can really feel it

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
diaperedjoshua said:
I myself really enjoy a good spanking but I don't have my diaper taken down I just have my wife spank my diapered bottom(when I can talk her into it lol)
I don’t know if I consider that a spanking seemed like more of a love pat.

• Thinking
Reactions: diaperedjoshua and BobbiSueEllen
It's not as fun for me, but that's because I do full CNC punishment spankings.

• Thinking
Spankedanddiapered said:
I love to have my bottom patted, i get spanked.
My Mammy has paddled my bottom as red as a apple many times. It has made me cry.
I know everyone here loves spanking, and so do I. But if i get to choose, and it's never up to me, I like having my diapered bottom patted. I feel safe when my Mammy pats my fanny and I got my fanny patted this morning.

• Love
Reactions: Spankedanddiapered and BobbiSueEllen
Spankedanddiapered said:
There's no middle ground for me. My bottom either gets patted or spanked. Pats are sooooo good with my diaper on...but it comes down for a spanking. And I love real spankings that hurt! 🥰🥰🥰

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperedforsuresince17 and KBoy
BobbiSueEllen said:
There's no middle ground for me. My bottom either gets patted or spanked. Pats are sooooo good with my diaper on...but it comes down for a spanking. And I love real spankings that hurt! 🥰🥰🥰
I’m with you I want to have tears rolling down my cheeks and I want to feel the effects of the spanking for a few hrs. It’s oh so good when it hurts to sit and it reminds you off the spanking you’ve received

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Nottylu and BobbiSueEllen
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
I’m with you I want to have tears rolling down my cheeks and I want to feel the effects of the spanking for a few hrs. It’s oh so good when it hurts to sit and it reminds you off the spanking you’ve received
I have been wanting to be spanked/beat to tears. I've got a pretty high tolerance.
A Big has recommended I prime myself with music where tears aren't too far.
I just want the release that comes with the tears.

The closest I've had is when a Big said 'I love you " in just the right way during aftercare. It hit that "I spanked you because I love you" from parents nerve. I ugly cried.

As my Daddy would say - as I'm laying over his lap, bawling, with my bright red bottom in the air - "It's not supposed to be fun, it's supposed to teach you a lesson."

Reactions: Ali123, KBoy and BobbiSueEllen
Jonjon said:
As my Daddy would say - as I'm laying over his lap, bawling, with my bright red bottom in the air - "It's not supposed to be fun, it's supposed to teach you a lesson."

I have gotten bullied plenty of times for no good reason and called every imaginative name in the book, particularly by people in Oregon, who are liberals and usually not nice. Everything from mentally retarded to a lot worse than that. Some Oregonians bully me online too. I get bullied for even being Autistic and for collecting children's T strap shoes. I'm so fed up with that. This has gone on for a long time. I have no desire to even visit Oregon again and I will not be rewarding them by giving them tourism money. Thank God I don't live in Oregon. Unfortunately, I don't live too far away either. I really want to move to the Deep South like the Carolinas where people are much more nicer to me.

I have said to my real parents that I'd rather be a 3 year old again as I was happy and treated well. I said that I'd rather get spanked with an open hand on my rear behind by my mom or dad (especially if I deserved it) than get bullied by these jerks from Oregon. I said that I was 3 years old again, as long as I got to wear long-alls and jon jons and T strap shoes, it wouldn't bother me being spanked. Or even if I got to wear the cute overalls and shoes I wore as a toddler back in the late 1970s. I never wore long-alls or T strap shoes as a child, but I did wear overalls and I had cute shoes. Including a burnt orange tie lace Buster Brown leather shoe with a shark on it. And another saddle like shoe by Jumping Jacks. There would be many more advantages being little, including riding on more kiddie rides in amusement parks, riding a Power Wheels car or having ride on toys, and given piggyback rides and much more. I would be little just for the cute clothes already in itself. Having Autism and being a so called adult sucks in so many ways. I can't even drive a real car because my Autism and ADHD prevents me from concentrating more than 30 minutes. I have very few adult rights, hardly any. And it's also not true that "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me". That is total bologna and I'd rather be spanked than deal with those bullies. Calling people names - especially when they are not what you call them - can hurt more than being punched even. May these people get their own karma some day.

I had problems all my life, starting from kindergarten. The only time I actually thought I was truly happy was when I was a toddler and preschooler. Kindergarten through third grade was bad, not because I got bullied but because my teachers constantly complained to my parents about my concentration span and not following directions. I got sent home from school about hundreds of times. I started getting bullied around 5th grade. The worst bullying actually took place in college, incredibly. I tried to be a good person and even my bullies and also my friends remember I was a sweet and kind little boy. My life has just been one tragic circle of bullying and being misunderstood because of my Autism.

I am emotionally and socially like a 4 1/2 year old even though I'm chronologically in my mid late 40s and everyone seems to say that about me, from my friends to former teachers to my very few past employers to my relatives to even child development professors at the state university to anyone. But I have to wonder if I act like a 4 1/2 year old totally because of my Autism. I think a great deal is because of my Autism, but I think part of it is certainly due to getting bullied way too much. I think that can cause people to regress. Then again, it isn't unusual for even Autistic college graduates to be emotionally and socially on the level of a 7 to 11 year old. There have been surveys and research studies that seem to show this.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy and BobbiSueEllen
longallsboy said:
I have gotten bullied plenty of times for no good reason and called every imaginative name in the book, particularly by people in Oregon, who are liberals and usually not nice. Everything from mentally retarded to a lot worse than that. Some Oregonians bully me online too. I get bullied for even being Autistic and for collecting children's T strap shoes. I'm so fed up with that. This has gone on for a long time. I have no desire to even visit Oregon again and I will not be rewarding them by giving them tourism money. Thank God I don't live in Oregon.

- longallsboy
I feel the exact same way about Washington state. So glad to be gone...and soon from Idaho, where it's not so much the people as it is the laws which refuse to allow me to express myself. Nevada is gender-ID-welcoming and becoming more autism-friendly. So, Nevada, here I come!

BobbiSueEllen said:
I feel the exact same way about Washington state. So glad to be gone...and soon from Idaho, where it's not so much the people as it is the laws which refuse to allow me to express myself. Nevada is gender-ID-welcoming and becoming more autism-friendly. So, Nevada, here I come!

I think it's damn interesting that liberals are more meaner to me than any conservatives are. I don't understand. The Republicans never said they were understanding of differences, diversity, and disabilities, but the liberals pride themselves on that. They tell themselves that, but it isn't true. I've been treated way worse in California and Oregon for both being Autistic and because I collect vintage children's T strap shoes. I got bullied in college too in California, even when I was a Democrat in the later 1990s. I was a Democrat many years ago. Never again. I'm a Conservative Republican now. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying ALL liberals are bad, I never said that. I have some friends who are liberals, including some college instructors I've known for 25-30 years. BUT nearly everyone who has bullied me is a liberal for some inexplicable reason. I have had liberals tell me themselves as a whole, liberals are more judgmental. The worst are people from Astoria and Portland, never seen more meaner people. A is not necessarily a part of B, but B is a part of A. For instance, not ALL little boys who wear long-alls wear T strap shoes. There are plenty of little boys who wear saddle shoes, or New Balance sneakers or Keds sneakers with their longall or jon jon. BUT, among the little boys that wear T strap shoes or T strap Mary Janes, virtually there's no doubt if they are wearing those shoes, they will be wearing long-alls, a jon jon, or a bubble. Perhaps bobby suits (the Peter pan collar shirt that buttons into short pants). But you'd never see a little boy wearing a suit and a tie wearing T strap shoes. Umm, no.

I have been to South Carolina several times and I never EVER have been called "retarded" or have been laughed at for being Autistic. And I most certainly have not been called derogatory names because of my hobbies or whatever I collect, whether it be long-alls, T strap shoes, or 45 rpm records or street maps. If I go to a children's clothing store selling new long-alls or a children's clothing consignment store down in the South, the owners go out of their way to try to help me find something cute. If I tell them I like wearing long-alls, I don't get the crap that I get from West Coasters. As bad as California can be, Oregon is way worse. Strange too, even in my area, the few Conservatives here treat me way better than the libs, that's for sure.

I'll be more than glad to get away from the West Coast. The governor is also driving the state into the ground. Hordes and droves of people are leaving this state. I'll be glad to move my rear behind to the South and good riddance. The day can't come soon enough.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockyracoon
longallsboy said:
I think it's damn interesting that liberals are more meaner to me than any conservatives are. I don't understand. The Republicans never said they were understanding of differences, diversity, and disabilities, but the liberals pride themselves on that. They tell themselves that, but it isn't true. I've been treated way worse in California and Oregon for both being Autistic and because I collect vintage children's T strap shoes. I got bullied in college too in California, even when I was a Democrat in the later 1990s. I was a Democrat many years ago. Never again. I'm a Conservative Republican now. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying ALL liberals are bad, I never said that. I have some friends who are liberals, including some college instructors I've known for 25-30 years. BUT nearly everyone who has bullied is a liberal for some inexplicable reason. I have had liberals tell me themselves as a whole, liberals are more judgmental. The worst are people from Astoria and Portland, never seen more meaner people. A is not necessarily a part of B, but B is a part of A. For instance, not ALL little boys who wear long-alls wear T strap shoes. There are plenty of little boys who wear saddle shoes, or New Balance sneakers or Keds sneakers with their longall or jon jon. BUT, among the little boys that wear T strap shoes or T strap Mary Janes, virtually there's no doubt if they are wearing those shoes, they will be wearing long-alls, a jon jon, or a bubble. Perhaps bobby suits (the Peter pan collar shirt that buttons into short pants). But you'd never see a little boy wearing a suit and a tie wearing T strap shoes. Umm, no.

I have been to South Carolina several times and I never EVER have been called "retarded" or have been laughed at for being Autistic. And I most certainly have not been called derogatory names because of my hobbies or whatever I collect, whether it be long-alls, T strap shoes, or 45 rpm records or street maps. If I go to a children's clothing store selling new long-alls or a children's clothing consignment store down in the South, the owners go out of their way to try to help me find something cute. If I tell them I like wearing long-alls, I don't get the crap that I get from West Coasters. As bad as California can be, Oregon is way worse. Strange too, even in my area, the few Conservatives here treat me way better than the libs, that's for sure.

I'll be more than glad to get away from the West Coast. The governor is also driving the state into the ground. Hordes and droves of people are leaving this state.

- longallsboy
I'm truly sorry that you were bullied by anyone longallsboy ,
Bullying by anyone is simply wrong and a real issue in our society, in and of itself.
But please vote the issues and in your own best interest. If you feel conservative values represent the way you want your life and your country to go then vote for the Republican party, and if like me and you have two left feet, vote accordingly. But if you always vote the issues and vote for what you believe is right, chances are you will be voting in my best interest as well.

Reactions: longallsboy
In the end, slant didn't matter: all the bad stuff that befell--and befalls--kids, the neurodivergent and the disabled came/comes from people of either stripe. There is no safe "social haven"...only at the immediate level, wherever it may be found and gleaned per-occurrence. Just my .00000043 Bitcoin (Wow, it was .00000056 last time!).

I live to be diapered or not diaperes and spanked and while it may be fun and "exciting" while it's happening you still have to deal with your butt being red,inflamed, and in pain after wards that's why I tell people to work your way up to where you want to be on the pain scale so you know where your tolerance is so you can tell the person doing the spanking how hard to spank you. And I also can spank from experience find someone that is consistent with where they hit you because nothing kills the fun like an accidental scrotum hit.

BobbiSueEllen said:
In the end, slant didn't matter: all the bad stuff that befell--and befalls--kids, the neurodivergent and the disabled came/comes from people of either stripe. There is no safe "social haven"...only at the immediate level, wherever it may be found and gleaned per-occurrence. Just my .00000043 Bitcoin (Wow, it was .00000056 last time!).

I respectfully disagree, Republicans in the South treat me much better then West Coast liberals. I have experience to prove it. I had things done to me by liberals (such as being pelted by rocks in college), that if I done the same thing to even a criminal, I would have been sitting in county jail for harassment and assault. I've come to the sad conclusion that people might say they care about discrimination of disabled people, but they really don't - and actually hate Autistic people. But the liberals I met were worse than Republicans I met. I want nothing to do with the West Coast at this point. I clearly don't belong on the West Coast and I need to leave. I look forward to every blissful second of my time in South Carolina every time I visit. I don't look forward to being on the West Coast. If I had negative experiences in South Carolina visiting, I sure as heck wouldn't come back again and again to visit, let alone move there. I'm not saying everyone is mean in the West Coast. I'm not saying that at all. I've met too many mean people on the West Coast, though.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
ABCoder said:
I booked with an AB sitter (110$) and also asked her to spank me.

it's basically just an unpleasant stinging sensation. she used OTK, belt, and that horse cane.
very disappointing.

for quit a while I've wondered what can an AB sitter do that an AI sitter can't
and spanking was the main thing, but it's pretty lame.

I still feel it the day after, especially when I run, kind of feels like a strained muscle and somewhat stingy.

Hello,

The biggest thing about spanking is control.

If you the spankee are in control, it’s not real, soft, lacks reality and meaning, that includes paying a fee for an experience.

If the spanker has a reason/purpose and you are incapacitated/unable to stop them, this brings greater reality and humiliation.

Being given a real spanking means the real struggle, tears, stinging bottom along with the necessary derision. This in my case is being constantly told that I’m a sissy, I’ll never be anything else, that I’ll be kept in nappies, denied any pleasures or potty privelidges and if I wet be spanked. A no win situation with no escape.

It’s a mind game either to enjoy or despise.

Jenny x ❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PrincessPlaypen, Nottylu and KBoy
Back