Getting Caught in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole argument is pointless and kind of silly, so ill throw my extra penny in. Taking a deuce in public, in a diaper will never get you thrown in a cell or held criminally liable. Even if someone "reported" you or called you out on it (in that very unlikely circumstance), all you would have to say is "sorry im not feeling well lately and decided to wear my dads depends" end of story.

Im in no way defending op, but doing this in the same place, everyday or frequently would obviously raise some eyebrows and would be about the only way you're going to raise concern or complaints. Other than that, its nothing more than "not a cool thing to do"

Even though, purposely doing this for your gratification is wrong, deucing in a diaper around a bunch of strangers is not going to get you in any trouble.....just some grossed out faces lol

ryan2127 said:
This whole argument is pointless and kind of silly, so ill throw my extra penny in. Taking a deuce in public, in a diaper will never get you thrown in a cell or held criminally liable. Even if someone "reported" you or called you out on it (in that very unlikely circumstance), all you would have to say is "sorry im not feeling well lately and decided to wear my dads depends" end of story.

Im in no way defending op, but doing this in the same place, everyday or frequently would obviously raise some eyebrows and would be about the only way you're going to raise concern or complaints. Other than that, its nothing more than "not a cool thing to do"

Even though, purposely doing this for your gratification is wrong, deucing in a diaper around a bunch of strangers is not going to get you in any trouble.....just some grossed out faces lol

Exactly. All you'd have to do is be a lying scumbag, which is why I said not that anyone cares to prove it.

I would go further than 'not a cool thing to do'; I would call it 'unreasonable' to knowingly expect others to put up with the smell of a dirty nappy just for your pleasure.

As someone who usually has at least two messy nappies every day while wearing 24/7, I have a fairly clear policy on this. I prefer not to use the toilet at all and simply go whenever I feel the urge, preferably right there and then, as this is what nappies are for. Holding something in is definitely second best, and in private is hardly ever necessary. In public, I need to answer the following question with at least 99% confidence before using the nappy:
Can I reasonably foresee getting to somewhere I can change, without even one person smelling the dirty nappy?
On that basis, if I am good at predicting how far I need to be away from people and where unavoidable encounters might occur, less than one person per year will have to smell, even for a second, that I have used my nappy. Sometimes there is no cause for concern - on an empty street near my home late on a blowy winter evening I will use the nappy without a moment's hesitation. In some locations and settings it might not be possible at all. Often it will be somewhere in the middle - I will have to wait until outside or en route to the restroom before making a mess.

What I certainly would not do, is deliberately make a mess knowing I was likely to encounter someone who would be likely to smell it. Unreasonable, uncivilised, rude...

The only times I've ever been "caught" in public have been times where I've had to change in public restrooms. And at that, its mostly just when leaving the stall and tossing a used diaper in the trash. Sure...a few folks noticed or were in there while I was taping/untaping and then they see you tossing a diaper. But I just ignore them. The only time I get truly embarrassed is when there are any guys my age who see. But even still...I just go about my business as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back