Fursona plushies?

Hello! I’ve gotten custom plushies before from “ArcsOutpost” a plush maker that specializes in furry plushies! They are about 8 inches tall and can fit some types of plush clothes that you can pick up on AlieExpress, though Arc does make clothing for the plushies.

They do cost a fair bit, and I am uncertain if they are currently up for commissions. My experience with them however was fantastic!
I am also aware for some artists who make sort of soft Art dolls, dolls / semi hard plushies that have some clay like features for face plates, claws, paws and etc but soft stuffed and furred bodies.

Some are poseable but they cannot be rough housed like a standard plush. Many people on Etsy make this type of soft doll! Art dolls are quite the popular craft. Too that they can be quadropedal or bipedal.

Reactions: Cottontail and Edgewater
floppyfoppsie said:
Hello! I’ve gotten custom plushies before from “ArcsOutpost” a plush maker that specializes in furry plushies! They are about 8 inches tall and can fit some types of plush clothes that you can pick up on AlieExpress, though Arc does make clothing for the plushies.
Hey, thanks! They look good! Their Etsy shop’s been down for a while, but their Twitter says they’re open for commissions. They also seem to offer a number of different sizes now.

Anyway, I appreciate the recommendation and will definitely keep them in mind. I think I want an all-plush plushie, but I don’t expect to play rough with it in any case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater
Back