Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I'm curious if anybody here has worked with an artist who makes these, and if so how it went. My reality isn't, and may never be, conducive to fursuiting. On the other hand, plushies are no problem, and I've become increasingly attached to the idea of a custom plushie as a sort of surrogate fursuit, if that makes any sense at all.

Not something I intend to do immediately, but maybe in the next year. This year's furry budget is definitely exhausted. :)

Reactions: KBoy, Edgewater and mistykitty
Cottontail said:
I'm curious if anybody here has worked with an artist who makes these, and if so how it went. My reality isn't, and may never be, conducive to fursuiting. On the other hand, plushies are no problem, and I've become increasingly attached to the idea of a custom plushie as a sort of surrogate fursuit, if that makes any sense at all.

Not something I intend to do immediately, but maybe in the next year. This year's furry budget is definitely exhausted. :)
it's actually very common to get a custom plush like that actually some use them as the blueprints for suits. I know budsies does custom plushies you could check their site https://www.budsies.com/?campaign=search&msclkid=dc739c5aad4217894f21f935de3c514d

Reactions: Edgewater and Cottontail
mistykitty said:
it's actually very common to get a custom plush like that actually some use them as the blueprints for suits. I know budsies does custom plushies you could check their site https://www.budsies.com/?campaign=search&msclkid=dc739c5aad4217894f21f935de3c514d
Yeah! I found Budsies yesterday and watched their video. They're certainly in the running. I also found a few individual artists via Google, but a lot of the links are old and/or the artists aren't presently accepting commissions. I'll keep poking around. I'd definitely like to hear from people who've done this. It's not "fursuit expensive," but I'd still hate to get it wrong. A digital art commission that you don't like can be stored anywhere. A plushie not so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy, Edgewater and mistykitty
Cottontail said:
Yeah! I found Budsies yesterday and watched their video. They're certainly in the running. I also found a few individual artists via Google, but a lot of the links are old and/or the artists aren't presently accepting commissions. I'll keep poking around. I'd definitely like to hear from people who've done this. It's not "fursuit expensive," but I'd still hate to get it wrong. A digital art commission that you don't like can be stored anywhere. A plushie not so much.
I've used them before the result was great. Don't still have the plushie though because of my own dumb fault I took it on a trip with me to a furry convention to sleep with and unfortunately it was taken from the hotel room by somebody during my stay.

• Sad
  • Wow
mistykitty said:
I've used them before the result was great. Don't still have the plushie though because of my own dumb fault I took it on a trip with me to a furry convention to sleep with and unfortunately it was taken from the hotel room by somebody during my stay.
Oh ouch! That super sucks about losing it. 😦😢

But thanks for the Budsies micro-review, ha ha! That's very good to hear. Keeping them firmly in mind...

Reactions: Throwawaw11 and Edgewater
I don't use Etsy, but based on their advertising I would think there would be sellers there who make custom plushies. :geek:

Reactions: KBoy, Edgewater, Cottontail and 1 other person
PaigeCherubiel said:
I don't use Etsy, but based on their advertising I would think there would be sellers there who make custom plushies. :geek:
I'll look! I have (or had, years ago) an account. Now let's see if I can remember my password, hmm...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Edgewater
I know nothing about this subject, but with your avatar's eye's and smile, only good things could happen!
Much success on your undertaking!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littlemoosey, KBoy and Cottontail
I’d be quite surprised if this wasn’t a thing. But I have seen people on etsy who sell customs fursona kigurumis ☺️.

Reactions: Edgewater, KBoy and Cottontail
AsherDearing said:
But I have seen people on etsy who sell customs fursona kigurumis ☺️.
Oh yeah! I've seen those too. "Fursuit Lite," ha ha. It's so tempting. I just don't know when I'd get to wear one.

• Thinking
Reactions: Edgewater, AsherDearing and KBoy
Cottontail said:

the three toys I have are all ones based on characters i made

Ohwhy10 said:
the three toys I have are all ones based on characters i made
They look great! Can you talk about how they were made? Was it a larger service like Budsies, or did you commission somebody?

Reactions: Edgewater and mistykitty
Cottontail said:
They look great! Can you talk about how they were made? Was it a larger service like Budsies, or did you commission somebody?
I got Lucas at a museum, Kira in an art gallery and Amy in Milan

Ohwhy10 said:
All 3 are adorable :)

Ohwhy10 said:
I see. I misunderstood. I thought you were saying they were custom. They still look great though! :)

I have one from Etsy, but I think they closed shop :( Mine is more of an art doll than a plush

Reactions: Cottontail
If there ever comes a Cottontail plushie, I think we all will be curious to see the results.

Labrador said:
If there ever comes a Cottontail plushie, I think we all will be curious to see the results.
I most definitely will share if I do it. The thought is both exciting and terrifying! I'm tempted to commission some 3D artwork first so that I have an all-around reference, even though that's obviously not required. (I have a tendency to overkill things.) Anyway, this is all next-year stuff for sure!

Cottontail said:
Oh yeah! I've seen those too. "Fursuit Lite," ha ha. It's so tempting. I just don't know when I'd get to wear one.
You can wear it to bed, that way your wife will never see your diapers.

• Haha
littlemoosey said:
You can wear it to bed, that way your wife will never see your diapers.
That assumes the suit doesn't have a diaper sewn onto it.

Me: Am I wearing a diaper? You mean, like... an actual diaper? Underneath this diaper?
Wife: ....................
Me: No?
(Somehow I don't think this ends well for me, ha ha!)

Last edited:
Back