sylveonkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
This thread to discuss ABDL items that connect to your babyfur side. Especially since I just purchased an adorable “meow” pacifier from customABDL! I adore the purple and black color scheme, and I’m a feline fur so it’s perfect. I attached a photo of it.

Is there any other furry-themed ABDL items you own, or really want? My biggest wishlist item right now is a 3D printed giant pacifier for my fursuit. I think they look adorable, and I would definitely fursuit with one for fun.

Feel free to discuss diapers too! I love all the Crinklz prints, and I’ll have to get my hands on those new ABU “TinyTails” diapers too at some point.

Attachments

• IMG_8976.jpeg
    IMG_8976.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: BBBen and Cottontail
sylveonkitty said:
This thread to discuss ABDL items that connect to your babyfur side. Especially since I just purchased an adorable “meow” pacifier from customABDL! I adore the purple and black color scheme, and I’m a feline fur so it’s perfect. I attached a photo of it.

Is there any other furry-themed ABDL items you own, or really want? My biggest wishlist item right now is a 3D printed giant pacifier for my fursuit. I think they look adorable, and I would definitely fursuit with one for fun.

Feel free to discuss diapers too! I love all the Crinklz prints, and I’ll have to get my hands on those new ABU “TinyTails” diapers too at some point.
Tiny Tails are on presale right now if you are able to order them (including samples if you can't afford a full pack!!!). Usually after a new design releases, they go out a stock for a little bit. This happened with Little Kings and AlphaGators.

Reactions: PlastiBrain and sylveonkitty
I’m certainly looking forward to trying the TinyTails and TryAgains diapers. So far my only furry purchases, besides diapers, have been digital art commissions. Another thing I’d like to get in the near future is a plush of my fursona. Still researching that.

Reactions: PlastiBrain, sylveonkitty and floppyfoppsie
I can't really thing of any items that bring out my babyfur side particularly, but I know I absolutely wiggle my butt when I'm excited (that might be an ASD thing too, lol 😅).

Also, I absolutely freakin' MELT for head scritches. I absolutely simp.

Reactions: perlFerret, sylveonkitty, Cottontail and 1 other person
What I generally find for me is that for items that pander to my furry side, I just generally enjoy general ABDL items that are animal themed.

For example, I have an ODU (OnesiesDownUnder) onesie that is orange and has foxes on it and it's absolutely adorable.
Then, let's see, TryAgains are a cute diaper, and also generally speaking, anything from PretendAgain also looks adorable (really want to buy a shirt, but I don't want to get outed if I wear it XD)
I also just have some animal plushies I enjoy. They aren't anything furry specific, they're just normal animal plushies, but they are still very nice to have.

I will say though that I'm personally not a fan of the new Tiny Tails diapers. Or more specifically, the diapers themselves are probably great, but even as a furry, the advertising was really uncomfortable to me because of how pander-y it was. I'll be sure to listen around though and see how they turn it function-wise.

sylveonkitty said:
My biggest wishlist item right now is a 3D printed giant pacifier for my fursuit.
I didn't even know those existed but now that I think about it, that sounds awesome and I want one XD. Sadly though I don't think i'll get it since I'd like to stay more on the discreet side. If you can get one and rock it though, go for it!

floppyfoppsie said:
Usually after a new design releases, they go out a stock for a little bit. This happened with Little Kings and AlphaGators.
Also, given the circumstances that *everything* is out of stock, it's even more likely for them to fall out of stock, just by being in stock.

Last edited:
I have a onesie and a footed sleeper that have ears on the hood and they also have a tail

Turfy said:
I feel ya on this! When my boyfriend scritches my head/hair, I instantly go into snuggly pet mode and start pressing into his hand for more haha. They're the best!

Only thing I have abdl related is a littleforbig onsie covred in paw prints.
Aside from that I recently got paw gloves and ear headband. I have a few collars and some pet toys to.

A lot of the AB/DL clothes I buy have baby animal prints on them. I like the baby animal theme....lots of fun.

Reactions: Dragon64 and floppyfoppsie
Turfy said:
I can't really thing of any items that bring out my babyfur side particularly, but I know I absolutely wiggle my butt when I'm excited (that might be an ASD thing too, lol 😅).

I also have autism and I also do excited butt wiggles!

Turfy said:

I love being patted or pet on the head or upper back and shoulders. Such a happy thing to experience.

Cottontail said:
I’m certainly looking forward to trying the TinyTails and TryAgains diapers. So far my only furry purchases, besides diapers, have been digital art commissions. Another thing I’d like to get in the near future is a plush of my fursona. Still researching that.
what is a fursona??

Fireball44 said:
what is a fursona??
A animal character persona that usually represents an aspect or more of the person, used by members of the furry community.
For some people it’s an animal version of you, for some people it‘s a lot more abstract than simply a furry version of themselves.
It’s a play on the word persona.

Reactions: Cottontail
I've got a bunch of different animal-themed accessories and clothes I recently acquired from Rearz, and some more on the way - one thing I'm really looking forward to enjoying when it arrives is their critter caboose hooded onesie because it has the ears on top! I also have Little Pawz diapers from ABUniverse, and have some of their newest Tiny Tails - along with Alpha Gatorz, Kiddos, and (even more) Little Pawz - on the way, and really excitedly looking forward to 'em! 😻

Last edited:
Reactions: sylveonkitty and Cottontail
Would a cat onesie count?

Reactions: sylveonkitty and Cottontail
LilDawson said:
I've got a bunch of different animal-themed accessories and clothes I recently acquired from Rearz, and some more on the way - one thing I'm really looking forward to enjoying when it arrives is their critter caboose hooded onesie because it has the ears on top! I also have Little Pawz diapers from ABUniverse, and have some of their newest Tiny Tails - along with Alpha Gatorz, Kiddos, and (even more) Little Pawz - on the way, and really excitedly looking forward to 'em! 😻
Ooh, this is awesome! I would love to try all of the furry-themed diapers!

Reactions: LilDawson
mistykitty said:
Would a cat onesie count?
Yes! Anything can count as a “furry abdl” item if it makes you feel closer to your babyfur side :)

Reactions: mistykitty
71eqlkOIaZL._AC_SL1500_.jpgJust bought her 2day

• Love
Reactions: ozzy4605, floppyfoppsie, sylveonkitty and 3 others
mistykitty said:

I spy a Pokémon fan! That is quite adorable; I've a few different plushies of pokémon, myself (won from claw/crane games) - even have my favourite, charizard - and actually got a Kanto variation vulpix of my own! I also did out-right buy a collector edition plushie just recently, which arrived today: a special Care Bears Bedtime one that glows! 🌜🌟🧸

Reactions: Cottontail and mistykitty
@LilDawson Yes I definitely am a Pokemon fan especially of Eevee, Chickorita, and Vulpix. Many of my plushies are Pokemon or Build a bear but I do have other's like my Fluttershy.

Last edited:
Reactions: LilDawson
Back