Free Sample + Free Shipping?

Lol, I just felt uncomfortable when every other ad from my YouTube was a diaper brand :rolleyes:

isabella said:
Lol, I just felt uncomfortable when every other ad from my YouTube was a diaper brand :rolleyes:
If you use Chrome, Download Firefox. If you use Firefox, Download chrome. If you use Microsoft Edge...... wow... really? ... And then set up a second email account. Only use that email account signed in on that second browser, and limit all of your ABDL searches and orders to that web browser. it helps cut down on the diaper adds on your main account.

Reactions: TigerDL
There have been ads from various companies encouraging people without credit cards to get their debit card for direct deposit claiming that they will receive their funds quicker. These cards allow you to transfer funds into them from other accounts. One such company is Brinks and they offer notifications on your phone for card purchases. If you were to set up an account for one of these cards with dummy information this may be an answer to your concerns. By far way I’ve been using Duck Duck Go for nearly two years and my biggest fear is that Google will buy them out as their parent, Alphabet, seems to do with all competitors.

I use a free TransferWise prepaid credit card so the payments don’t show up on my bank statements, so far so good. And I always shop using Tor, or at least Firefox private mode and a VPN. Never seen a stray ad, but that might also be because I have 3 or 4 add-ons to block tracking and ads. Separate email address for related orders. You can check Proton for email and VPN.

Last edited:
You can get prepaid cards on amazon, look for the ones that don’t add fees after first use, some can be recharged.

Reactions: TigerDL
One thing that just seems wrong with all of this, either you are not the only person on your account or you’re concerned that someone will see your account data. If it’s just your account then your info is safe, usually purchases are listed as
“TBH group” or something like that, I have never had a purchase listed as “adult baby diapers or adult sized bottle and pacifier” most abdl friendly companies are discrete with both their charges and packaging.
If you are worried about Your privacy you should use a second browser when shopping and purchasing anything you’re not wanting out there, and when you have saved a record or email confirmation of your purchase then you need to delete your browser history along with any cookies that you have collected during you shopping.
i have noticed that with amazon, after I flushed my browser that none of the targeted ads or any of my recent history was available. You will have to login when you return to their site though, the cookie is how web sites remember us.

thank you for this public service announcement, i had no idea you could do this. I just figured I'd never let anyone on my amazon app on my phone

Back