Free Sample + Free Shipping?

isabella

37 · ~ 𝖎 𝖘 𝖆 𝖇 𝖊 𝖑 𝖑 𝖆 ~
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I’ve been searching for products that is completely free. I know depends has samples every 24 hours, but are there any better ones that are totally free? The reason why I want to have these free ones are because I just got a new credit card and I do not want to trace to with my diaper stuff.

Consider getting an Amazon gift card or a Walmart gift card.

Reactions: littledreamers333, Sheepies, TigerDL and 2 others
RedPandaDL said:
Consider getting an Amazon gift card or a Walmart gift card.
Oh, why haven’t I thought of that... X

Most companies will make a small charge to cover post and packing

Reactions: RaawrrrPincess
isabella said:
The reason why I want to have these free ones are because I just got a new credit card and I do not want to trace to with my diaper stuff.
why would you need to worry about that at the age of 36? you're an adult, your credit card is your own

Reactions: legojoker88 and Furrytum
MissAmy said:
why would you need to worry about that at the age of 36? you're an adult, your credit card is your own
I can understand Isabella's concern. ANYTHING you do with your credit card is tied to your email (if you list it this way) and cell phone or home phone (if required by the credit card company to search your credit rating) and it all CAN be linked to one identity so 3rd parties that pay for your personal contact information can begin to send you advertisements that MAY pertain to you. I have been on Google before when some ad will get posted and it has a diaper connection to it. When you click on the arrow it will explain why this specific ad was sent to you (as they thought it would be helpful for you) and you can alter with a response but the base connection of you being tied to any site or products is there in the computer cloud.

Reactions: TigerDL and isabella
JOCKMAN said:
I can understand Isabella's concern. ANYTHING you do with your credit card is tied to your email (if you list it this way) and cell phone or home phone (if required by the credit card company to search your credit rating) and it all CAN be linked to one identity so 3rd parties that pay for your personal contact information can begin to send you advertisements that MAY pertain to you. I have been on Google before when some ad will get posted and it has a diaper connection to it. When you click on the arrow it will explain why this specific ad was sent to you (as they thought it would be helpful for you) and you can alter with a response but the base connection of you being tied to any site or products is there in the computer cloud.
Yeah, I saw a ted talk talking about how the web can track you and how to prevent and minimize exposure.

isabella said:
Yeah, I saw a ted talk talking about how the web can track you and how to prevent and minimize exposure.
If you are sending requests for samples, any company will likely have you enter your name, email, phone, and of course address anyways, so I'm not sure what you're avoiding by only getting samples and not just paying for diapers on a prepaid card. NorthShore used to have free samples but it changed with the virus, not sure where it stands now.

Like Ereid said, Northshore has always been very generous with their samples although this may be different because of covid19. If you don't want purchases to be traced to your credit card, just buy a prepaid debit gift card in the store (Visa, Mastercard, etc.) I personally recommend Vanilla Visa cards, as they require no registration and are not linked to any name/address.

Reactions: TigerDL
isabella said:
get one of those no ID prepaid credit cards and tie it to a paypal account with a new email. that's how i do it

Reactions: Wearing247
Where do I get one though? All the stores are packed to the brim, and I don’t want to bring home any nasties.

you order it online. just google prepaid mastercard

First, a lot of ABDL websites have a non-identifying name for the charge on your card, so if someone was just looking at it they probably wouldn't know unless they're ABDL too. Second, you used an email to sign up for this website right? Third, diapers are incontinence products, which is a very common solution to many medical problems. I understand not wanting your data everywhere and getting targeted adds, but as far as people (meaning strangers, like cashiers, mail carriers, random person you pass in the street) discovering them, it's a relatively normal thing that most people don't notice, or even become embarrassed themselves and completely ignore it. Diapers are meant to be discrete, as long as you don't purposefully go out of your way to make them obvious, like wearing thin, tight clothing, wearing multiple or super bulky ones, etc.

I can totally understand wanting to keep this a secret and leaving no trace, I worry about it too. I'm scared that my boss will find out and fire me and I'll never find a job again (very unrealistic and making mountains out of mole hills). But from the few weeks I've been on here I'm getting the impression and a lot of people who don't wear diapers don't notice and don't care. Although making a separate prepaid visa card sounds like a great way to buy them discretely. Good luck!

Reactions: Zeke and TigerDL
They only need 1 piece of information to start tracking you. They aren't trying to be super accurate, either. Targeted advertising pays off best when it isn't too exacting. My ex partner, sitting on my couch at my house, used her own laptop to surf the web, found some things from Ulta and Victoria's Secret, and ordered them to be shipped to her house, but from my internet connection. So the order came from my IP address, even though the physical address were different.
I have never ordered from either place, but I order online often, so I have my own address associated with my IP in someone's database. Now I get both Ulta and Victoria's Secret adds mailed to my home with My name on them. But more fun is that now her home address is associated with my IP, so she has been getting Mailed adds with My name on them for Harbor Freight and Tractor Supply to her home address.

Apparently she had to answer a few hard questions to a new partner about why she was getting my mail when she had said I'd never lived there. My last boyfriend and my current girlfriend both thought it was funny and both have now ordered things from the adds that got mailed to me. So the strategies of the add companies and google have paid off in those instances.

This kind of thing has also come back to bite me, too. I got outed as being gay/bi to a friend who had no idea, and wasn't ok with it. I stayed with them for a weekend prior to a campint trip and I used their computer to check my email and do a few other things on line were I had to sign into some accounts unrelated to my lifestyle. So now their home IP address was associated with my accounts. They started receiving a mass of adds for gay lifestyle and "other nasty, sick and depraved things", or so I was told. they don't speak to me any more.

• Sad
that must be an american thing. here in europe we have some strict laws about that sort of advertising

I just got a surprise from Amazon recently. Amazon carries diapers not normally available in the USA, and diapers not normally available by the bag. I've bought several sample bags from them over the last few years, and after the order arrives, I always "archive" it to get it out of my recent purchases display. (this is apparently the only way to hide purchases)

But they added a "buy again?" listing down at the bottom, and guess what's there? My last diaper order. And I don't see any way to get rid of it, short of let it "age out" as I make more purchases. I have no idea how they expect this to work if you're buying presents on Amazon and the receiver also uses the account?

bambinod said:
I just got a surprise from Amazon recently. Amazon carries diapers not normally available in the USA, and diapers not normally available by the bag. I've bought several sample bags from them over the last few years, and after the order arrives, I always "archive" it to get it out of my recent purchases display. (this is apparently the only way to hide purchases)

But they added a "buy again?" listing down at the bottom, and guess what's there? My last diaper order. And I don't see any way to get rid of it, short of let it "age out" as I make more purchases. I have no idea how they expect this to work if you're buying presents on Amazon and the receiver also uses the account?

I've had a similar problem, and found the solution. But I had to go un-archive the order first for it to work, then re-archive it after.
Go to "Account and Lists" > "Your Recommendations". Then on the on the white bar just below that go over 4 from the left to "Improve your Recommendations"
Then you can scroll down to the thing you bought, and click the box beside it that says either "This was a Gift" or "I prefer not to use this for Recommendations". Archived things don't show up here for some reason, that's why you have to un-archive them first.
After that, it won't show up again, and you can archive it back into oblivion so it doesn't show up in your purchase history too.

Reactions: JOCKMAN and TigerDL
Some additional things to consider:
- use duckduck go as you browser on a mobile device and also as your search engine. They reportedly do not keep track of your activity
- on a computer use private mode so that when you finish your session your activity on the machine will not be saved
- if you use an alternate email do not let the system automatically save your password and do not let it keep your Id. Have it treat your activity as if you are using a public computer
- in a regular browser get ghostery and install it as an extension. It shows what trackers are being used for any site you visit and will allow you to block them. Keep in mind that some sites will not let you access their site if you are using ghostery and/or an adblocker
- use PayPal wherever possible if you don’t want charges to show up in any way other than showing paypal
- use a separate email for your activity that you don’t want showing up with your other email
- all of the diaper companies will send you emails for not only receipts but also for shipment tracking - use your alternate email for these things
- northshore will send you samples. I recently get a bunch of samples from them. They emailed me ahead if time with what they sending and I requested MegaMax diaper samples as they were not originally going to include the.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Zeke, TigerDL and RedPandaDL
Kayleigh said:
- use PayPal wherever possible if you don’t want charges to show up in any way other than showing paypal
This does not completely work, since PayPal often lists the seller on your bill (i.e. something like "Paypal: seller")

I agree that prepaid credit cards are a good way to purchase things discretely. Although you may have to plan a little about how much you want to put on that card. There is that small activation fee that would seem pretty annoying if you had to go through it multiple/many times.

Last edited:
TigerDL said:
This does not completely work, since PayPal often lists the seller on your bill (i.e. something like "Paypal: seller")

I agree that prepaid credit cards are a good way to purchase things discretely. Although you may have to plan a little about how much you want to put on that card. There is that small activation fee that would seem pretty annoying if you had to go through it multiple/many times.
You’re right Tiger. I keep my Paypal account to myself so that only I see it. But on PayPal itself you will see the vendor. I use an email though for the account that is not my name, although PayPal may have my phone #.
For me, some things are not worth the effort to conceal.
But your recommendation about a prepaid card is a good one.

Back