Forgetting to wear your Pull-Up as a kid

Stacy

Stacy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
If you wet the bed as a kid and forgot to put a GoodNites (or Pull-Ups) on first, would your parents get mad?

Reactions: Canadianfalls
because i was, like, 4, my grandma put it on me, so there was no chance of that happening. at my mom's house, on the other hand, while i still wet the bed for a few more years, my mom didn't just buy me goodnites for whatever reason. instead, i'd wet the bed (i slept in her bed due to fear of being alone) and she'd just yell at me. i understand being mad, but she should've just tried to solve the problem instead of yelling at an innocent 7 year old.

Reactions: Canadianfalls and Lillogan18
I chose my own underwear. My parents asked me and the rest was history. I am a deep sleeper.

Reactions: Lillogan18
There were no such things when I grew up. It was nappies and plastic pants or a wet bed.

I had my parents check me every night if I put my own Pull-up on, and even after they stopped checking me I knew I’d be screwed if I wet my bed. I hated that feeling and was usually happy to have protection on

Once I was at the point I was only wearing the pull-ups to bed. It was my responsibility to make sure I was wearing it when I got my pajamas on.

I wet the bed every night so if I didn’t wear one it was known easily the next morning.

If the bed was wet pretty much for any reason, including leaks I would be spanked that evening before all my siblings before it was time for pajamas to “remind” me to wear them and go to the potty before bed.

Yes I get in trouble for not wearing a pullup at night. Most the time I was checked to see if I had one on. I went to my dads house for a week during the summer and I forgot to pack some and wet my dads bed, I was spanked for it. That night after he got off work he stopped and got me some diapers and put me in them.

There were no Pull-Ups in my childhood :)

Reactions: AJFan2020
I was never allowed or trusted to pin my own diapers on. Mom diapered me every night before going to bed until I stopped wetting my bed and waking up in the morning in wet diapers. Same was true when we went on long car rides, to the movies or when we visited our relatives. She alway pinned my diapers and made sure I had my rubber pants on. I wet my bed until I was 17 so needless to say, it became a little embarrassing when I was older.

Reactions: Canadianfalls
Misty said:
There were no Pull-Ups in my childhood :)
Same here. We wore "incontinence pants".

I was energetic, but forgetful... my parents' strict rule was that my Goodnites Pull-Ups were a part of my pajamas. I forgot twice and wet the bed, and my parents sternly told me that I had two options: a nightly diaper-check, or no pajama bottoms. I quickly agreed to the check.

Reactions: dinodavid and Lillogan18
No Pullups when I was a kid. No disposable diapers either. I'm high functioning ASD. I've always been clumsy. I was not permitted to diaper myself until, when I was in my mid-teens, my mother began making pull-on diapers for me out of flannel cloth. She also made my plastic pants. I could put my diapers on and take them off by myself unless I had pooped in them, which didn't happen too often by then

Changing my own diapers felt like a big achievement, although I did still enjoy having my mother or sister change them. Made me feel cared for.

Even though I'm only 19 and pull-ups were around I was always diapered for bed and changed in the morning. That was every night till 9. I'm wetting the bed again and I'm back to being diapered every night and changed every morning.

Reactions: Lillogan18 and Lyric
Teal said:
I was energetic, but forgetful... my parents' strict rule was that my Goodnites Pull-Ups were a part of my pajamas. I forgot twice and wet the bed, and my parents sternly told me that I had two options: a nightly diaper-check, or no pajama bottoms. I quickly agreed to the check.
How did they do the Goodnites check?

I never wore bottoms to cover my Goodnites so my parents knew when I had them on. My parents would get mad if I didn’t change into them but I always did so I didn’t have to worry about it

Stacy said:
How did they do the Goodnites check?
Usually my Dad would just push up the back of my pajama top, and pull back the bottoms if the material wasn't showing. It became necessary to add the second part when my Goodnites stopped coming up to just under the belly-button (I don't know if it was because I changed sizes or what, but I sure did feel better when they put boy-themed prints on the pull-ups).

My mom stright up went for the tape on diaper option even though goodnites pull ups were available , i did managed to try goodnites after convincing my mom to get them but it couldn't really hold my wetting at about 14 or 15 . I was switched back to tape on diapers and yeah my mom did check to make sure im wearing my diaper as she doesn't want to deal with wet sheets understandably. Mostly she would just see my diaper waistband by lifting my shirt or i have to pull down my shorts a bit to show her.

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy and Lillogan18
Sourpants said:
I chose my own underwear. My parents asked me and the rest was history. I am a deep sleeper.
What kind of underwear did you choose?

Back