For those of you whos this fetish isn't sexual. How do you know when to stop being a baby?

Sissyboy2807

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
Just wondering for those that claim this fetish isn't sexual. When do you know when to stop. Do you set a time limit do you just make it your nightly routine. I'm just wondering?

It's not a fetish at all if it isn't sexual (which it isn't for me)
I just do it whenever I feel like for as long as I want
I even have a nursery :) even with all that, I sadly don't regress as often as I used to

Reactions: Patty27, KawaiiBabyjenni, Lilbabyboy2888 and 1 other person
Mine is not not sexual. I love drinking out of a bottle. It’s is Bonnie my husband and I a lot before we go and do this role-play we were fighting like crazy and now that we are into that as we have had so much love for each other emotionally know how he is my best friend and I can’t live without him so I’m proud I do this it literally saved my marriage

Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888 and littlemoosey
It just seems weird for me because for me it's a sexual fetish. After the climax it goes away. I don't understand the non sexual part of it. Like if some one was changing you wouldn't you get excited. Or like do you just randomly say I don't feel like being a baby anymore and just take off the diaper.

I do it all the time. I still have a life and my mom I just like to do it with my husband and during the day I do other things I can easily turn it off but I also don’t wear diapers either

Patty27 said:
I do it all the time. I still have a life and my mom I just like to do it with my husband and during the day I do other things I can easily turn it off but I also don’t wear diapers either

Ditto, except my wife is my mommy. It is not 24/7. have a full time job, a 16 year old son. This too also made us very close.

Reactions: Patty27 and JaysonTheRegressor
It's because a lot of us get something different out of it

For me it's not an either/or
Sometimes Ageplay is the cute and fluffy extreme of BDSM. I'm into impact too. Being diapered as part of aftercare after a paddling/'caning/flogging/etc... scene is amazing. Getting a hand job as part of special diaper change is great. After climaxing, the last thing I want to be is in a diaper and having a Big keep you in a diaper when you REALLY don't want to be in a diaper is incredible.
On the other end of the Ageplay spectrum, just getting into Littlespace. Watching cartoon, eating dino nuggets, coloring, and quieting the part of the mind that allows me to use my diaper. I swear since switching to good diapers, I have less control after the first wetting. I'm good with a Big or Solo, but it's incredible when someone engages you where you are. Being the diapered littlespoon, diaper butt pats as I can asleep.
I go back and forth between the ends, and everywhere in between.

• Love
Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888 and LittlePrince
It's about 4/5ths non-sexual for me, but it depends on what I'm doing. When I'm doing AB/little stuff, there's zero sexual elements, I'm just regressing and I enter a completely different mindframe of purely innocent fun and relaxation. I've played with others in that state and I've had my diaper changed in that state, and it ignited no sexual desires or arousal in me at all. To use an oft-overused phrase, "I'm baby", and that's it. Most of the time I do it at the end of the day and I fall asleep in little mode; when I wake up, I go back to "normal".

Diapers by themselves is a slightly different story. When there's no regressive element, it's just focused on the diaper and the sensations around my nether regions. It used to be a near-exclusively sexual thing for me, but now I'd say I only touch myself about 2 out of 10 times I wear, max. In that case, I know when to stop when my diaper is used.

Last edited:
Reactions: Patty27
I am What I am!

I am Asexual so not into sex. ewooo!

and I am a Little, so I don't consider this to be a fetish.

For me, it is a lifestyle that I am happy with, as it matches my childlike personality and wonder of the world around me.

and boy do I wonder sometimes LOL

stop that.jpg

don't think that is of much help

Reactions: LittlePrince and Deleted member 53235
Sissyboy2807 said:
Just wondering for those that claim this fetish isn't sexual.
When do you know when to stop.
Do you set a time limit do you just make it your nightly routine. I'm just wondering?
First, using the word "claim" comes off as a bit condescending.
Not everyone uses the word "Fetish" (sexual connection), some use "Kink" (non-sexual connection) and some of us use neither.
For example, my littleness is not a fetish or kink, it is an innate part of who I am.

Personally, my littleness is always there just below my Adulting surface. lol
As I do not age/rolepaly I don't really have a start or finish, its just how little I'm feeling ATM. Or how much I need to focus and Adult despite feeling little.

Sissyboy2807 said:
I don't understand the non sexual part of it.
Like if some one was changing you wouldn't you get excited.
For a lot of us (diapers, pacis, bottles, onesies, coloring, playing, ect.) are more about the feelings of comfort, safety, security and calming effect they bring us.
Think of these items or activities like how a warm jacket feels to you on a cold day.

Do you get (sexually) excited when a doctor touches your privates? (For those without a medical/doctor/nurse fetish/kink, lol)
There is big difference between being/feeling sexually excited and your body just responding to external stimuli.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Autiesaurus, Lilbabyboy2888, LittlePrince and 3 others
EllieJean said:
Well...I...DON'T? Lol. It's pretty much always on. I pretend to be an adult; not a baby. That's who I really am inside; adult me is the real mask....how's that for some deep, introspective shizzit lol? 😂

I sometimes find myself regressing more than usual though, and it becomes harder to pretend to be an adult; that kinda scares me a little sometimes; not being able to get out of Littlespace. :confused:
thanks your second paragraph is what I love the most, so lucky u can do that safely! do u have a caretaker so u can stay in that mode?

Reactions: Deleted member 53235
EllieJean said:
Yep; I have a 57 year old auntie/nanny and a 25 year old daddy; plus like 3 ABDL "siblings" lol.
omg, u are sooooo lucky, do u stay baby as long as u want? do u need another daddy or sibling? heehee?

Last edited:
Your post specifically targets DLs who are non sexual, like myself.

I often wonder if there is an element of confusion with diapers and kinky time.

Yes if someone undid my diaper I would start to get aroused, but that would happen with any garment I was wearing. If someone unzips my zipper, or pulls down my underwear that will arouse me too. Do I have a zipper or underwear fetish?!?!

No, I do not.

If I see an attractive woman in lingerie then yes I am turned on, if I see an attractive woman in a swimsuit/skirt/dress then yes I am turned on, if I see an attractive woman in a diaper yes I am turned on.

When it comes to self pleasure some people enjoy the act and feel of unzipping themselves and reaching in, then slowly pulling down their underwear. Couples will incorporate their clothing (bra/underwear) into the foreplay. We are doing the same thing and we wear diapers.

So why must we rule that diapers are a sexual fetish, but the rest (zipper, bra, underwear, skirts.... ) are not?!?!?!?!?

Reactions: Kayleigh, Lilbabyboy2888, PieRogue and 1 other person
neophyte said:
So why must we rule that diapers are a sexual fetish, but the rest (zipper, bra, underwear, skirts.... ) are not?!?!?!?!?
I totally get what you are saying and agree with it. Not everything has to be a sexual fetish.
But, to be fair, there are people with a (sexual) fetish for lingerie, swimsuits, stockings, short skirts, heels, ect. as well lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 53235 and neophyte
As with everything, you stop when you're no longer having a good time, or have to go do something more productive. Some people play video games, some watch movies, some people roll around on the floor playing with toys and some kid shows playing on the TV in the background. It's just a weird way to pass time enjoying yourself.

Back