For longtime IC members, when did your mom change you the last time?

CrossfireHurricane

longtime complete incontinent
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
When did your mom change you the last time? When my mom changed me I was around 9. I became more independent as I grew but she continued to at least supervised. And sometimes in the morning when I had a messy diaper she would help me remove the diaper and help me clean-up and put me in the shower. And when I was getting ready for bed sometimes she would still diaper me. I didn't really mind. She'd been doing this since for ever. If we had a babysitter I insisted on changing myself. I didn't want her to touch my diaper. But we all know how moms are. They are protective and loving. And of course they were expert for changing. I've read that some of us have their mom's diaper us when getting ready for bed when they were about +/- 14. They say they simply want to secure the diaper. Just like what my mom said. I didn't really mind. At least until I rebelled when I was 12. What was your mom's last diaper change for you?

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, TeddyBunny and Diprs2
Well, I wet the bed as a kid up until I was about 9, and wore diapers every night for it. I think my mom used to put a diaper on me until I was about 7, and then she taught me how to do it myself (or perhaps I decided I wanted to do it myself- can't recall that), mainly due to my growing sense of modesty as a older kid.
But my resurgence of UIC has only happened in the last 3.5 years or so, and I'm in my md-30s now, so yeah that was a long time ago.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, TeddyBunny, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I was the eldest of four siblings and the only one to wet the bed. I would be changed into Terry nappies and plastic pants before bed by our nanny and again in the morning. Between the age of 6 and 10/11 I was dry but then started to wet the bed again when I was away at school. The school matron would then supervise the bedwetters changing into Terry nappy pants and plastic pants. When back at home for the holidays the nanny that looked after my younger siblings would do the same. By 14 I was reliably dry again until a spinal injury in my late 20s after which I wet the bed nightly again. Over the years subsequent spinal issues have left me IC. Now wear nappies 24/7.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, TeddyBunny, Constantlydamp and 1 other person
I would say early 40’s when I left rehab and didn’t have my own caregiver staffc yet , mom did all my normal care feeding watering diapering dressing etc..

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Diprs2
Sadly I still need help from my parents from time to time due to my neurological issues affecting my right hand. Sometimes it's just more practical, like, as I said in another thread, if there isn't a Changing Places toilet. Dealing with all the difficult aspects of disability has meant I've become a lot less self-conscious about my parents helping with me aspects of my personal care. The meds I'm on for nerve pain have helped a bit as it's eliminated some of the discomfort but I'm still super cack handed as it hasn't changed anything under the bonnet as it were so I still have issues using the right side of my body but I don't get the discomfort as much.

Last edited:
The last time my mother changed me was the night before my Terry nappies and plastic pants were taken away at about 9 years old. When I was issued with adult disposables in my teens I was expected to deal with these my self.

Way later than she should have been changing me 😂

My mom pinned cloth diapers on me until I was 11. As far back as I can remember I put my plastic pants on myself. I would take off my diaper in the morning. At 11 I got diapers that snapped on and diapered myself.

The last time my mom diapered me was when I was 17 due to illness.

I was 13. My nappy leaked in the middle of the night and I was upset. She changed my sheets and my nappy. Hated wearing nappies at the time but appreciated being changed.

I had a hard time pooping my pants until I was in like fourth grade. Not diapers, these were undies. Just the same.

I remember Mom helping me soak my poopy undies in the toilet after wiping me.

She didn't change me like a toddler, but I do remember her joking around about it probably to keep things silly or comfortable.

To answer the poster's question:

I actually remember the last time my Mom changed me because we had listed our house. The neighbor girls (one grade ahead) family came over on like a private friendly showing. Mom had folded me and my brother's clothes and they were laying on our beds.

I heard the girls snickering and it took some time to get them to tell me what was up.

They pointed at my poo-stained undies on the top of my laundry pile. Fucking-A. Like, those things seemed perfect to me.

CrossfireHurricane said:
What was your mom's last diaper change for you?
I was changed mostly by my mom though we did have babysitters, teacher aides and of course my older sister. I think the last time she changed me was when I was almost 9. Usually she would change me right before bed or sometimes in the morning before I dressed my clothes. Like many of us (longtime IC members), I wanted to change myself. I finally won the battle when I was 9 but she would still supervise me. Since then I change myself except sometimes my girlfriend likes to help/change (actually rare) though only wet ones (no dirty diaper).

TBH, I remember viveidly most of my poo accidents from when I was a kid. These accidents became ABDL later in life but I digress.

I remember my Mom teaching or helping me how to soak my undies in the clean toilet after I pooped my pants. I do not remember how the actual accident was sorted out. Certainly not like being changed like a baby. (That would have been fricking awesome in my, like, adult mind). My babysitter Dianne also changed me several times when I was too old to be doing "that". Again, I don't remember being changed and cleaned up, only being cheered up after it was over. (In-Post Edit: Just put the kid in Pullups?)

Just reading some of these anecdotes and on other threads, I get teared up. Good and bad.

Silly me, I was thinking that my nearly 9 years of being 24/7 diapered due to my dual ic made me long term, but I dare say it’s been around 6 decades since I was diapered by my mother, or anyone else, so apparently I’m a short termer.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Diprs2 and Constantlydamp
I've been changing myself since early grade school. While my mother occasionally reminded me that I needed to change, I always did it myself.

Well, my mom did diaper me till middle school, and not sure the exact age i took over myself 100%, but it was like she checked for a long time, also from sleepwalking the door was locked as well when going to bed, so the door was locked till i was like 16-17yo, and i think she checked on the diaper till like 14 or so, so most likely like 12-13 for changing....

That said, my ex's would help diaper me, as also my PCA's have helped when i've been having problems with my hands bad enough, also been changed in the ICU many times, but been pretty much a year since anyone has changed me in any way as havent been in the ICU and my hands have been doing ok over the last while, havent had a serious fall in about a year as well, minor falls, but nothing that had caused my spine or body to seriously act out at all. Been a good year per se for not being in the ICU.

schooner said:
I've been changing myself since early grade school. While my mother occasionally reminded me that I needed to change, I always did it myself.
In my teens my mother would always remind me to put my nappy on before bed.

Hmm i was 13/14 last time my mum put a nappy on me. Though she'd check after that I'd put it on correctly.
Then i did it myself till i met my now wife when i was 21... then she changed me till last night and will probably do it again tonight 🤣

I was 13 or 14 the last time my mom put a diaper on me and changed me. I had grown out of goodnites and had to start wearing depend adult diapers for my bedwetting. It was until I could put them on myself but she would check it in the mornings and would check to see if I had one on every night. I would have to lay on the floor in the living room while we were watching TV in the evening after my bath. She would diaper both me and my sister.

Reactions: Diprs2 and PadPhilosopher
For me my last change by mom was when I was 12
During a diaper change as puberty was starting to show and had that thing happen that no boy wants his mom to see
so mom sat me down and said with the changes happening & you are growing into a young man it's time for you to start changing your self for my sake and yours
so mom showed me how
took me a while but got the hang of it eventually
been doing it my self since

Reactions: Diprs2 and PadPhilosopher
I was 17.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back