First poo after constipation.

russell100

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Sometimes my medication leaves me constipated & uncomfortable but I find the 1st poo following constipation is so pleasurable for several reasons. 1. The relief from the discomfort. 2. The filling of the poo straining to come out my bottom 3. The massive bulge that appears at the back of my nappy. 4. The filling of walking around sometimes in public feeling the weight of the poo in my nappy. Am I unique or does anyone else get similar thrills?

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and Halibut
My medication often affects me too. I go around every 3 days but I'm not at all uncomfortable. It does feel good getting it all out into my diaper. Makes me feel more little too.

• Love
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
That feeling of walking around with a full diaper is almost better than an orgasm. (I said almost) I truly agree. when you are out in public and the urge hits and you stand there filling up your diaper, and it's like nothing in the world matters, but getting that diaper good and full. When it is nice and solid its like an extra bonus. I don't take medication but sometimes I like to hold it for two or three days and see how much bigger I can make it. Almost like a game with me. A very satisfying game for sure.

Reactions: Disposable2Nite and russell100
I had this happen the other day, I was driving home from the store about 5mins away from home when I got a strong stomach crap. I started to drive faster to get home when baby brain hit me and reminded me I was wearing an SDK.
I just let go and went into a semi regressive state. As I loaded my diaper I felt so little. Lucky I was near home as the regression was hitting hard. I drove into the garage and shut the garage door (electronic open/closer). I got out of my car, the fullness of the diaper and that I had just loaded it so naturally like a baby I when totally into baby mode.
It feels so real in a full diaper.

Reactions: russell100
Evahasgone2 said:
That feeling of walking around with a full diaper is almost better than an orgasm. (I said almost) I truly agree. when you are out in public and the urge hits and you stand there filling up your diaper, and it's like nothing in the world matters, but getting that diaper good and full. When it is nice and solid its like an extra bonus. I don't take medication but sometimes I like to hold it for two or three days and see how much bigger I can make it. Almost like a game with me. A very satisfying game for sure.
I understand that totally.

Back