LittleRosey

Little Waddler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I just bought my first diapers ever!! 😁It has taken a while for me to get to this point because I was always very scared, and it is just a sample pack, but I feel really proud of myself for doing it!! I'm excited for them to come in and I can't wait to try them out!

Feels a bit silly getting excited over something that's seemingly so simple but I said no to my anxiety and did the thing, so for that I'm going to be happy. ☺️

Does anyone remember what it felt like to be back in diapers for the first time (if you stopped being in them at all)? I'm curious!

• Love
Reactions: Fattrick, TheGreatWave, GypsyNappy and 16 others
It feels like the 'Crouton-O'-Christ' in tha pantaloons!
In plain speak, your going to love it, use it till its maxed out! :D

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner, Diprs2 and LittleRosey
Congrats on taking the leap! It's nerve-wracking, but it will get easier.

I remember buying Goodnites in-store when I discovered my interests actually had a name. I felt incredibly nervous, but I did it and I'm glad I fought against my nerves to try it out.

Shopping online definitely is more discreet, less dealing with people. What kind of samples did you end up getting?

Reactions: Diprs2 and LittleRosey
Thank you!! 🫣I was honestly debating going into the store near my house and buying some like that, but my nerves were waaay too big for that. Buying online was definitely much better.

I ended up getting some Forsite Briefs. Will probably try out some other types too but they've got a cute under the sea design that I couldn't resist. 🥰

Reactions: Diprs2, littledinogoesrawr and JulestheFloof
LittleRosey said:
Thank you!! 🫣I was honestly debating going into the store near my house and buying some like that, but my nerves were waaay too big for that. Buying online was definitely much better.

I ended up getting some Forsite Briefs. Will probably try out some other types too but they've got a cute under the sea design that I couldn't resist. 🥰
Oh you'll have to let us know what you think of those! I REALLY wanna get my hands on the Forsite purple stars print they make, but they don't ship to the states sadly.

I saw those too!! They didn't have my size to sample unfortunately but if I like the ones I got, maybe I'll get some more with the stars. Wish I could send you some!!

I'll definitely let you know how it goes 😁 I keep checking my phone as if it's somehow going to make the package arrive faster. It'll be at least a week before they get here anyway.

Reactions: Diprs2
LittleRosey said:
I just bought my first diapers ever!! 😁It has taken a while for me to get to this point because I was always very scared, and it is just a sample pack, but I feel really proud of myself for doing it!! I'm excited for them to come in and I can't wait to try them out!

Feels a bit silly getting excited over something that's seemingly so simple but I said no to my anxiety and did the thing, so for that I'm going to be happy. ☺️

Does anyone remember what it felt like to be back in diapers for the first time (if you stopped being in them at all)? I'm curious!
I remember going back to nappies at night as a teenager as I still wet the bed most nights. Somehow they just felt right. Then at 50 when I went back to nappies full time I was just amazed how right they felt and quickly realised zI wanted to be in nappies for the rest of my life. 10 years on and I feel just the same. Truly happy in nappies

Reactions: ogdlv, Diprs2, Ortler and 1 other person
LittleRosey said:

I remember the first time I got REAL adult diapers after years of makeshifts and stealing siblings baby diapers. I had a ton of anxiety about going to the local drugstore and buying them. I had made a plan to ride my bike there and back and throw them in my backpack. It took me weeks to finally go through and online really hadn't become as big of a thing as it is now by then. I bought the Depends briefs with 6 tapes and I remember my heart racing the whole ride home. I finally got home and I was alone for a bit so I got myself diapered and just laid in my bed for the longest time. I loved those diapers <3

I've definitely had the feelings of silly-ness and anxiety, it goes away after a while.:)

You should be proud, diapers are awesome and you are awesome for treating yourself! I hope you enjoy!

Reactions: Fattrick, Diprs2 and LittleRosey
Wetshisbed said:
I remember going back to nappies at night as a teenager as I still wet the bed most nights. Somehow they just felt right. Then at 50 when I went back to nappies full time I was just amazed how right they felt and quickly realised zI wanted to be in nappies for the rest of my life. 10 years on and I feel just the same. Truly happy in nappies
That's amazing! Glad you've found what makes you happy. ☺️ I have no idea what this journey will bring me but I'm excited to find out.

babyamelia said:
I remember the first time I got REAL adult diapers after years of makeshifts and stealing siblings baby diapers. I had a ton of anxiety about going to the local drugstore and buying them. I had made a plan to ride my bike there and back and throw them in my backpack. It took me weeks to finally go through and online really hadn't become as big of a thing as it is now by then. I bought the Depends briefs with 6 tapes and I remember my heart racing the whole ride home. I finally got home and I was alone for a bit so I got myself diapered and just laid in my bed for the longest time. I loved those diapers <3

I've definitely had the feelings of silly-ness and anxiety, it goes away after a while.:)

You should be proud, diapers are awesome and you are awesome for treating yourself! I hope you enjoy!
I was definitely debating going to the drugstore to get some but I chickened out every time. 😖 It's nice to know I'm not alone in the feeling of silliness and anxiety. Thank you 🥺

Reactions: Diprs2 and babyamelia
is so hard to forget that first time, i treasure mine... So good you are brave enough and take that step.

LittleRosey said:
I was definitely debating going to the drugstore to get some but I chickened out every time. 😖 It's nice to know I'm not alone in the feeling of silliness and anxiety. Thank you 🥺
You are absolutely welcome, that's why I came here too. It is nice knowing other people have been through similar things. 🥰

• Love
I can still remember my first time buying nappies, I went to the local chemist (drugstore), realised I had no idea what to get, asked a member of staff, trying to pretend I was buying for my granddad, ended up getting tens pull ups instead of briefs. I also bought a baby dummy and baby bottle, and told them something along the lines of “whoops, forgot I’m shopping for my baby cousin as well.😅

I was a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: ILuvDiapers, Diprs2 and LittleRosey
My very first diaper was actually hand delivered by a random stranger lol. What I mean is I am involved in a local online charity that takes in donations from people and then gives them to others for free. So when I looked through the bag of donations I found some loose diapers which I believe were depends for men. I remember how excited I was to try them out and see how they felt. It took a while before I got the nerve to buy more from the store. Then I discovered a local store that sold ABDL diapers. I probably would have never gone in there but the lady that runs it has a number you could text if you were shy. So I chatted with her before I could work up the nerve to walk in. A few years ago I would never have imagined getting so excited over diapers lol.

• Love
Reactions: LittleRosey and Diprs2
LittleRosey said:

Well done on taking another step 🤗, you should be proud.

I hope you enjoy them, being back in nappies/diapers is a special feeling.

• Love
littledinogoesrawr said:
is so hard to forget that first time, i treasure mine... So good you are brave enough and take that step.
Thank you ☺️ I'm very excited. I've been thinking about this for so long.

AsherDearing said:
Well done on taking another step 🤗, you should be proud.

I hope you enjoy them, being back in nappies/diapers is a special feeling.
Ahhh thank you!! 🥰🤗 I can't wait! They can't get here fast enough!

Your story of your first nappies had me giggling because I was honestly thinking of doing almost the exact same thing. I was going to pretend to be on the phone with my grandma as I checked them out and ask what "she" wanted. Never built up the courage to do that so now here we are. 😅

You should be proud of your courage that day too! It is very nice to know I'm not alone in what I was thinking, too.

LittleRosey said:
Ahhh thank you!! 🥰🤗 I can't wait! They can't get here fast enough!

You're welcome.

I know the feeling, but good things take time, just be patient, you'll get your nappies soon enough 🤣.

LittleRosey said:
You should be proud of your courage that day too! It is very nice to know I'm not alone in what I was thinking, too.

Thank you, it really helped to hear that, I can still remember my feelings from that day, I was a bundle of nerve and terrified of running into someone I knew, I certainly didn't feel brave, but know that I look back on it, it kinda was ☺️.

LittleRosey said:

Congratulations!! You will have to let us know how you feel when you put them on! If you’re comfortable with that and all!! I’m really happy for you that you got past your nerves! I’m definitely more anxious than I care to admit, even to myself.

• Love
DiapAuthor said:
Congratulations!! You will have to let us know how you feel when you put them on! If you’re comfortable with that and all!! I’m really happy for you that you got past your nerves! I’m definitely more anxious than I care to admit, even to myself.
Ahhh thank you! 🥰 I will definitely let you all know how it goes when I put them on! I don't remember a time when I felt safer sharing something like this. I'm still getting used to the feeling. Having my excitement be validated and the little victories celebrated is incredibly heartwarming. 🥹

I totally understand what you mean with being anxious. Just know you're doing great, and your own little victories are still worth celebrating too! 🤗

• Love
Reactions: JulestheFloof, Diprs2 and DiapAuthor
Back