First ABU order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SDKs have to be on top of everyone's list, they are amazing, gorgeous and so classic.

Braves26 said:
Tangentially related, but in the Air Force, ABU means "Airman Battle Uniform."

Well, the swoosh in their logo goes great with that!

Now imagine you put those stickers on things that your mates see, "aww that's a nice looking sticker, where'd you find that? Not at the PX I'm betting? Can you get me a few?" and now you start seeing them around in various places, the applicants oblivious to the meaning....

bambinod said:
Well, the swoosh in their logo goes great with that!

Now imagine you put those stickers on things that your mates see, "aww that's a nice looking sticker, where'd you find that? Not at the PX I'm betting? Can you get me a few?" and now you start seeing them around in various places, the applicants oblivious to the meaning....

I'm actually in an ROTC detachment, but now I'm tempted to put one up in the supply room somewhere inconspicuous and see how long it takes somebody to notice

- - - Updated - - -

Also, when I do get a full order, I kinda want to get their "ABU And Chill" shirt to wear with my diapers.

going for unscented cushies and got one more quick question go with ship to different address or billing details to get them shipped to my place?

I like cushies. I'd also recommend the plastic Preschools except I found their tapes to be really poor.

just placed my order! :smile: can't wait til they get here!

africat said:
I'd also recommend the plastic Preschools except I found their tapes to be really poor.

Yes!

I just tried one, and I LOVED the print, the capacity, the feel, everything... (granted this was my first premium AB product)... but then I had the left hand tapes pop after an adjustment... (;_;)

Braves26 said:
Also, when I do get a full order, I kinda want to get their "ABU And Chill" shirt to wear with my diapers.

I got a chill shirt and really like it :) Goes perfectly with my mood (and padding) on a Saturday morning!

My cushies should arrive tomorrow. I can't wait to try them!

ordered a half case of space. they get in on Monday. *vibrates out of visible spectrum* I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! (first abu order)

alexchar1982 said:
ordered a half case of space. they get in on Monday. *vibrates out of visible spectrum* I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! (first abu order)

nice! I might try those next or the SDK. Not really sure.

Good Luck! personally i prefer the Cushies

thanks! I'll probably be ordering from ABU again if I enjoy them.

I just got to try the space and sdk from abu- they hold a lot- I couldn't get the space full after 6-8 hours of pounding water. They get very heavy- space definitely makes you waddle more, sdk is easier to walk around in. Both are super quality- I was so impressed with the space that I was going to order some, until I realized I had to give up before it gave up- so now trying the sdk- in the same situation- wetting constantly and it's getting so big.

I think I've found my new go-to brand of adult diapers. Not sure but only used one since they arrived today and couldn't really do much since I wasn't by myself. But Cushies I like them.

Dragonborn said:
Yes I saw that thread. and I have heard they changed.

Yep, spent the last half-hour digging for the full story.

I got ABU Space and there great!img_5487_0746bf33.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back