Finding yourself back in diapers

So this reminded me of a childhood event way-back-when when I was 7 or 8 (?). I was playing in the backyard with my best friend (we are still friends to this day!). I was to be there for the entire day thru dinner time. It was hours of tree climbing, running, mudplaying, etc. Well, I soon noticed a big wet spot in his crotch. I asked him what was that; he stood up and I could see the puddle underneath him. He said he must’ve peed. Then sat back down and continued to play. At first I was a bit shocked, but the desire to resume playing took over and went back to play. Well … by the time I stood up (hours later?), my flood gates opened and it was a bad flood for holding it too long. Together, we both were pretty soaking wet. Of course his mom came out at that exact time and saw the watery disaster. She wasn’t condescending, but had us strip and into the bath we went. That’s when I learned my friend had a daytime wetting problem (I knew about his nighttime one, but his daytime issues were new to me). Well, his mom didn’t miss a beat. She diapered him up; and then me (I was mortified of course, but didn’t dare complain or say anything). Because he was a "big" boy, his clothes didn’t fit me so I had to be in just one of his draping t-shirt’s and the diaper. I was so embarrassed; but again I didn’t dare say anything. Eventually, the play bug took over and soon I didn’t think nothing of it. Finally, my clothes were washed/dried and I was changed back into regular undies and shorts. As far as I knew back then, my friend’s mom didn’t say anything to my mom. What a day!

Reactions: Diprs2, ogdlv, Rezzu and 11 others
I remember being put in diapers by mom as punishment for something, memories fading, a long time ago. Always had younger siblings around so cloth diapers and plastic pants were always available. Was always the threat if your gonna act like a baby, I'm gonna treat you like one. She was never shy about going on with regular life with me dressed in diaper, and it seemed pretty common with others back then. That threat still excites me, now it's my wife making it and getting good at following thru sometimes.

Reactions: Diprs2, ogdlv, sinceiwassmall and 2 others
all growing up while i was still bw and using diapers at night my mom always kept some of my diapers in handy places around the house and in the car and also in my brothers diaper bag. Whenever i had an accident in my underwear, i was usually cleaned up and changed into a diaper. One time we were at walmart, of all places shopping and i was playing in the toy section when i totally ignored the need to go poop and thought i could hold it - but nope out it went in my undies... so into the woman's bathroom we went, off came the soiled underwear and on went the diaper.

Another thing about being threatened - because i was still getting changed at night, whenever my mom saw skid marks in my underwear, she would always threaten to put me back in diapers during the day 'if you keep messing your undies, you're gonna find yourself back in diapers 24/7 like your brother".

Reactions: Diprs2, ogdlv and Lyric
It certainly happened to me a few times...

When I was pretty young I was probably trained at a regular age about two and a half or three years old

However my mom was told by the pediatrician and the surgeon that since I was going to be having a corrective surgery that I would end up losing control down there for several months anyway... She was warned that if I was potty trained it would likely cause problems on down

At the bare minimum I would end up regressing for several months and have to be repotty trained

But my mom is not very bright and very stubborn so she decided to go ahead and potty train the first time anyway

As you can imagine I ended up back in diapers three and that went on until preschool... At which point I was considered potty training

However there were lots of daytime accidents and always night time accidents

At some point I managed to sneak around at the preschool and not go out for recess... The teachers and aids and students got locked outside and it started raining...

For whatever reason I could not get to the bathroom... A scene to remember that I couldn't get the door open or something... Anyway I ended up wetting my pants and pooping them

I also decided to go ahead and knock over everything on the tables knock over the chairs some of the tables and just make a giant mess... Eventually my mom showed up

Needless to say I'm home in a diaper... That was backing them until kindergarten... But of course you had to be potty trained to start kindergarten

Sorry just had pretty regular accidents through kindergarten... And even a little bit into first grade... And maybe second if I remember correctly??

Anyway... All that stopped for a little while when I moved in with my dad... But it started up at night... At this point I had a pretty healthy allowance so I bought my own diapers or I stole them... They're also was a lot of samples that you could call up in order if I remember right? So I would often times wear baby diapers to bed for that I wouldn't wet the bed

Eventually I moved back in with my mom... And the bedwetting was pretty often, so I started wearing diapers that I found around the house... They were readily available because my brother who was a couple years older than me with the bad... My two or three-year-old brother still wore diapers... And my mom babysat... So there was always plenty of diapers and pull-ups available

Didn't work my mom to know that I was in the bed because I knew she would make me wear diapers, like she did my brother.. and I didn't want to have to get naked and have a diaper put on me or get changed out of the diaper anymore... Like what was happening with my middle brother... I Wanted it to be my choice so I just pretended like it wasn't happening...

There were so many diapers in our house anyway but my mom really had no idea

My freshman year in high school, I was an 84 lb kid... I ended up in juvenile detention, for something I honestly did not do... I was accused of beating up an adult... But in reality the adult beat the living crap out of me, my mother claimed that she witnessed me getting the adult time... Juvenile detention for quite a while

As you can imagine since I was stressed out the bad wetting started up... I eventually got called to the nurse in the juvenile detention and she explained that I was going to be setting the bed that I would have to wear diapers... I have my choice of a very plain pull-up or a very plain tabbed diaper... She suggested the tabbed diaper.. and she explained that quite a few kids in the juvenile detention actually wet the bed at night

Eventually I ended up in a group home... Still an 84 lb kid... I actually started having a few accidents during the day... So the house parents decided that it wouldn't be best for me to wear pull-ups to school and tab the diapers at night

They let me decide whether I needed help putting the tabbed diaper on or not... I didn't need any help so I didn't ask for it...

Oddly when I move back in with my mom, she had no idea about the bed wetting, which meant that she really didn't pay any attention to the report that she got from the group home parents or from the caseworker

So I just started buying goodnites... And they fit me pretty good up until a couple years out of high school... And for the most part they didn't leak at night... As long as I slept either on
my stomach or on my back...

Reactions: Diprs2 and ogdlv
Kind of a funny thing though... I remember when we were in first grade... We lived in the country

My cousins also lived with us... And my girl cousin who was in the same grade as me ended up pooping and paying her panties... We were all playing and we were really far from the house... Of course she didn't want to just go pee or poop down in the bushes

Anyway she pretended like it didn't happen... But her shorts were brown in the back and completely soaked in the front... Her shirt was even a little soaked

We got back to the little house and her mom, my aunt, freaked out... She cleaned her up, spank her and told her she wanted to be a baby she could wear for at least the rest of the summer

The thing is I think we were only a couple days into the summer... She ended up wearing diapers 24/7 for the rest of the summer... Plus the upcoming school year because her mom decided to homeschool her

At the end of the school year they moved out and I remember she was still wearing diapers... I don't know when she got repotty trained, but I remember the next summer she wasn't wearing them anymore that I remember

But I do remember anytime she would spend the night she would get called into the living room lay down on the floor and get a diaper put on her That of course at that point I was getting one put on me too... Lol 😂

A question for people who wrote comments here under this post. Does anyone of you remember if you ever had a penis erection while changing a diaper or not? Please answer those people who wrote comments here to this post.

DIAPERBOY920 said:
A question for people who wrote comments here under this post. Does anyone of you remember if you ever had a penis erection while changing a diaper or not? Please answer those people who wrote comments here to this post.
No clue...

JustMe said:
So this reminded me of a childhood event way-back-when when I was 7 or 8 (?). I was playing in the backyard with my best friend (we are still friends to this day!). I was to be there for the entire day thru dinner time. It was hours of tree climbing, running, mudplaying, etc. Well, I soon noticed a big wet spot in his crotch. I asked him what was that; he stood up and I could see the puddle underneath him. He said he must’ve peed. Then sat back down and continued to play. At first I was a bit shocked, but the desire to resume playing took over and went back to play. Well … by the time I stood up (hours later?), my flood gates opened and it was a bad flood for holding it too long. Together, we both were pretty soaking wet. Of course his mom came out at that exact time and saw the watery disaster. She wasn’t condescending, but had us strip and into the bath we went. That’s when I learned my friend had a daytime wetting problem (I knew about his nighttime one, but his daytime issues were new to me). Well, his mom didn’t miss a beat. She diapered him up; and then me (I was mortified of course, but didn’t dare complain or say anything). Because he was a "big" boy, his clothes didn’t fit me so I had to be in just one of his draping t-shirt’s and the diaper. I was so embarrassed; but again I didn’t dare say anything. Eventually, the play bug took over and soon I didn’t think nothing of it. Finally, my clothes were washed/dried and I was changed back into regular undies and shorts. As far as I knew back then, my friend’s mom didn’t say anything to my mom. What a day!
What a lovely day! Did this lead to more 'accidents' after this one?

Reactions: Diprs2
Aside from stealing a couple diapers in my youth, I was only threatened to be put back in diapers if I was acting out. I remember one summer, probably about the 7th or 8th year of life, I kept peeing outside because it was convenient. After peeing once, my mom yelled at me and threatened to diaper me if I did it again. I took that as a challenge lol

A few hour later we were playing some game, it was like hide and seek but we all had partners. I had to pee, but we were hiding so I told my partner (who was my neighbor at the time) that I was gonna pee here. She said "but remember what your mom said!?" I basically told her that I didn't care and went pee. Unfortunately momma never went through with the threat 😕 the only time I acquired diapers from my mom was in 7th grade after I made an elaborate plan to send a long text during lunch basically lying saying that I keep having to pee at night, losing sleep because of it, and felt like diapers would be a safeguard blah blah blah. That's a story for another time though

JoeMusic1976 said:
I'd get so involved in play
that I'd forget to go to the bathroom or tried holding it as long as possible
and inadvertently peed my pants.
This basically describes me to a tee throughout my childhood. I was quite accident prone and frequently peed my pants because I was too busy playing or too focused other activity to want to stop and go pee. Even when I was desperate if I was playing hard I always put it off thinking I could go later so I didn't miss out on any fun and and wound up wetting my pants while I played even though I could have made it to the toilet.

Strangely though I was a bed wetter and accidents were so common in the day time even at 10 and 11 I was never threatened with diapers. Maybe because I was a late potty train my parents felt had enough trouble getting me *out* of diapers they didn't want to put me back *in* haha. I don't know. I do kind of wish they had tried them for my wetting the bed though. I really hated waking up wet.

Reactions: Diprs2, ianwee and JoeMusic1976
I only have one memory of me being sick as a kid, and I believe I was in my last year of kindergarten shortly before starting elementary school, i.e. around 5 or 6 years old. I had fever and spent most of the time in bed. For some reason, my mother was concerned that I would wet the bed and she put me in a pull-up. I remember that I didn't like it at all and her even apologizing and explaining that it's just for that day. Later I was laying in bed in my pull-up and it was fairly comfy, and my aunt and uncle came by to visit me. However, I don't remember whether I actually used the pull-up or not, but I don't think so since it was a one-time thing. I often wonder if that's the event that sparked my interest in diapers.

Reactions: Diprs2 and JoeMusic1976
Unfortunately, I was never really "put back in diapers" except for once at the age of 6 when I wet through all my clean underwear. But I wouldn't really call that put back into them because that was only for one night and part of the next morning while my underwear was being washed and dried. I was offered the choice of using a pair of my cousin's underwear, but I was uncomfortable with the idea of wearing someone else's underwear so I chose the diaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
demonic2786 said:
Unfortunately, I was never really "put back in diapers" except for once at the age of 6 when I wet through all my clean underwear. But I wouldn't really call that put back into them because that was only for one night and part of the next morning while my underwear was being washed and dried. I was offered the choice of using a pair of my cousin's underwear, but I was uncomfortable with the idea of wearing someone else's underwear so I chose the diaper.
Was it a tape on diaper or a pull-up?
When I was that age, there was no choice.
It was all tape-on diapers with crinkly plastic backing.

No way to hide those from anyone.

JoeMusic1976 said:
Was it a tape on diaper or a pull-up?
When I was that age, there was no choice.
It was all tape-on diapers with crinkly plastic backing.

No way to hide those from anyone
I don't remember for sure, but I think it was a tape on. We didn't leave the house that morning, so it wasn't too bad since only my grandparents were around, but I was still embarrassed. I do remember at one point while my underwear was still in the dryer I needed to pee and my grandparents didn't want to take the diaper off in case I fell asleep sometime and peed again, so they told me to use the diaper for its intended purpose and they'd put a dry one on afterwards. That was when I really accepted the face I liked wearing diapers. I remember it feeling so warm and nice when I released, and the feeling of the diaper squishing around in the few minutes it took for my grandparents to get around to changing me, and I accepted what I had known for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
ianwee said:
What a lovely day! Did this lead to more 'accidents' after this one?
Not that I recall; maybe? As far as I was concerned, just the one.

demonic2786 said:
Nowadays I do this by choice! :LOL:

I like to wash all my pairs of underwear at once, including the one I'm wearing, so sometimes I'll take it off and replace it with a diaper (ABDL if I have plenty of time to enjoy it, Goodnites if less time) so that I can wash it as well.

TigerDL said:
Nowadays I do this by choice! :LOL:

I like to wash all my pairs of underwear at once, including the one I'm wearing, so sometimes I'll take it off and replace it with a diaper (ABDL if I have plenty of time to enjoy it, Goodnites if less time) so that I can wash it as well.
I remember I woke up in a dry diaper, went out into the living room and saw my grandparents, who's house this happened at, sitting in their recliners in the morning. I was embarrassed and tried hiding behind one of the recliners. I was mortified when I needed to pee while my underwear was still in the dryer and my grandparents told me to go in the diaper and they'd change me afterwards if necessary. But that's when I first found out I liked wearing diapers. I came to that conclusion after I peed the diaper after my grandparents told me to and it felt so nice and warm.

Reactions: Diprs2, ogdlv, Babybike2 and 2 others
demonic2786 said:
I remember I woke up in a dry diaper, went out into the living room and saw my grandparents, who's house this happened at, sitting in their recliners in the morning. I was embarrassed and tried hiding behind one of the recliners. I was mortified when I needed to pee while my underwear was still in the dryer and my grandparents told me to go in the diaper and they'd change me afterwards if necessary. But that's when I first found out I liked wearing diapers. I came to that conclusion after I peed the diaper after my grandparents told me to and it felt so nice and warm.
What wonderful grandparents you have!

Reactions: Napincolove and ogdlv
demonic2786 said:
I don't remember for sure, but I think it was a tape on. We didn't leave the house that morning, so it wasn't too bad since only my grandparents were around, but I was still embarrassed. I do remember at one point while my underwear was still in the dryer I needed to pee and my grandparents didn't want to take the diaper off in case I fell asleep sometime and peed again, so they told me to use the diaper for its intended purpose and they'd put a dry one on afterwards. That was when I really accepted the face I liked wearing diapers. I remember it feeling so warm and nice when I released, and the feeling of the diaper squishing around in the few minutes it took for my grandparents to get around to changing me, and I accepted what I had known for a while.
How old were you then?

JoeMusic1976 said:
One morning, I was maybe 10 or 11 or so, my mom also had had enough of my frequent (nightly) bedwetting,
so she "threatened" with the heavy question "...or do I have to buy you Pampers again?"
To which I replied "Noooo!" and then later I realized that this would've been my chance
to legitimately get back into diapers at night and I blew it.

I only wore diapers after age 8 when sleeping away from home.
But I did love sleeping in diapers already, I just didn't want to admit
that I wanted them at the time, I guess.
Same thing happened to me when I was around 5 or 6. I had daytime accidents, was threatened with diapers, to the point we were in the diaper aisle at least once and I cried out no. Thinking as we were leaving why I didn't just let it happen

Back