• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Finally giving this a try (advice?)

Paddydaddy34

PM me!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hey everyone,

I have been interested in diapers/abdl as long as I can remember. I was pleased for find a community that can help facilitate my passion. I'd love to meet some people online and maybe even in person. But in person makes me a little nervous. How did you guys find your first abdl partner in crime? :)

I am currently living on an island off of Vancouver island and I am only 23 years old.

Questions:
is online the only way to order supplies?

what kind of stuff would you do with a partner?
- tell me about your experiences!

mercer island?

SuzetteSissy said:
mercer island?
I'm not interested in disclosing too much at this time. Sounds like you must live close though!

I live in nyc, don't get stressed, I just knew a girl from there years ago. lol

SuzetteSissy said:
Do you know how to unlock private messaging?

Paddydaddy34 said:
Do you know how to unlock private messaging?
Become an established contributor rank on here and you can message other people. To do that, get involved by reading and commenting on other peoples posts and threads. Once you do that enough and become a proper member of adisc society, you can move up the rank, basically contribute to the site from your experiences

Hi and welcome to the site. You'll get a much better selection of descent diapers if you order online. Amazon has a good selection but three are several private sites that have great selections involving diapers.

SuzetteSissy said:
Do you know how to unlock private messaging
TygerKiddo said:
Become an established contributor rank on here and you can message other people. To do that, get involved by reading and commenting on other peoples posts and threads. Once you do that enough and become a proper member of adisc society, you can move up the rank, basically contribute to the site from your experiences
Thanks!

Reactions: TygerKiddo
Welcome

Back