Favorite snack/food when you're feeling little?

WoollyAndJoshy said:
Right, let’s cross the Atlantic… Spaghetti shapes, Freddos, Rusks (if I’m going really little), Flakes, I also quite like ice cream (especially mr. whippy ones). Most of this of course comes with the disclaimer that wipes will be needed afterwards!

It’ll probably disappoint every who has replied so far but Kraft Mac and cheese, Kraft dinners, cinnamon toast crunch, captain crunch, grahams, gold fishes and Gerber are all pretty much unavailable here. Sometimes you get gold fishes and cinnamon toast crunch in special shops but it’s extremely expensive.
That's kind of devastating actually. :( For you guys W&J and to remind us here in The States that we're not "The bee's knees".

Great job actually in your post! It was pretty easy to hear it in your native tounge.

How about this for you. You guys have some of the best music ever.

We've got Mariah Carey and Cinnamon Toast Crunch (and Goodnites/Drynites that are still as awesome as they were in the past 5 years).

Ah, nevermind. Have a Merry Christmas! 🎄

MiddleJacob said:
That's kind of devastating actually. :( For you guys W&J and to remind us here in The States that we're not "The bee's knees".
Well, I didn’t say that you weren’t. What on earth is W&J?
MiddleJacob said:
Great job actually in your post! It was pretty easy to hear it in your native tounge.
I’m glad you enjoyed it!
MiddleJacob said:
How about this for you. You guys have some of the best music ever.
Hmmm, I think some music here and some music from America is good. I’m not in to that country stuff (or jazz) but otherwise most is ok.
MiddleJacob said:
We've got Mariah Carey and Cinnamon Toast Crunch (and Goodnites/Drynites that are still as awesome as they were in the past 5 years).
I know you have Cinnamon Toast Crunch… we do get it imported for a huge fee. I also like Ribena though (don’t think I could live without that!)
MiddleJacob said:
Ah, nevermind. Have a Merry Christmas! 🎄
Thank you, and a “Happy Holidays” to you! ;)

Reactions: MiddleJacob
sylveonkitty said:
That isn't disappointing at all! I've seen a lot of mention of "Rusks" on this thread, presumably from U.K. users. I had never heard of Rusks in my life until now. Maybe I should try to get my hands on some eventually! I have never heard of spaghetti shapes, flakes, or "mr. whippy" either, and would love to try all of it.
Rusks are a rather large and thick cookie type thing that is designed for babies to suck on. They pretty much melt in the mouth. They are quite good for us as you actually can’t get a whole one in your mouth at once.

Spaghetti shapes are pasta shapes (normally either alphabets or cartoon characters) in a tomato based sauce similar to the sauce you get with baked beans.

A flake is a crumbly chocolate bar made by Cadburys. It’s quite soft and parts do normally flake away. As it is soft it can be good for younger children, although it can also be messy!

A Mr. Whippy is an ice cream, imagine the ice cream used for a McFlurry but smoother and slightly firmer and more vanilla flavoured but on top of an ice cream cone. A flake is often served in the top and sometimes some ice cream sauce. This style of ice cream is often served from ice cream vans.

Last edited:
WoollyAndJoshy said:
A Mr. Whippy is an ice cream, imagine the ice cream used for a McFlurry but smoother and slightly firmer and more vanilla flavoured but on top of an ice cream cone. A flake is often served in the top and sometimes some ice cream sauce. This style of ice cream is often served from ice cream vans.
Mr. Whippy sounds absolutely delicious. I would love to try that with ice cream sauce! I enjoy McFlurries, but as you may know, McDonald's ice cream machines have a reputation to be broken all the time unfortunately. It's definitely true where I live.

sylveonkitty said:
Mr. Whippy sounds absolutely delicious. I would love to try that with ice cream sauce! I enjoy McFlurries, but as you may know, McDonald's ice cream machines have a reputation to be broken all the time unfortunately. It's definitely true where I live.
Mr. Whippy ice creams are the best. There are an increasing range of different ones too (think double cones, two flakes, no cone but in a pot). It is crazy and they keep finding more different toppings to put on them. I looked a little more into this and it is what you apparently call ‘soft serve’ ice cream. It comes in a cone and is served from an ‘ice cream truck’.

@WoollyAndJoshy don't be silly.

W&J is you and "J"

Do, um, do you you guys really get like import fee from CimMamon toast Crunch?

Sorry guys, I'm pretty deep in it here.

Last edited:
I love love love chicken nuggies, but I can't have wheat anymore...says the DR...but I tried them crushed pork rinds as the breading and yum yum yum! Why did I never ever try it that way?!?

I like all my meals served with bite sized fruit and chocolate oat milk in my bottle while playing in my blanket fort.

Not sure if being in a little mode is required, but i eat like a kid all the time.
Snacks(sweet), Froot loops (dry), also corn pops (dry), then cant go wrong with oreos, or even homemade choclate chip, and sugar waffer cookies.

More like real food, Cheese filled hot dogs, pizza, mac and cheese, french fries, tacoitoes, soft super pretzl with nacho cheese, and just a turkey sandwich.

Not many "Adult foods" that i really go for, only exception is maybe chicken alfredo, not a big burger, steak, or fancy foods.

Favorite meal, Stovetop stuffing and dominoes peperoni/pineapple pizza.

Animal Crackers and Chocolate milk is the best

french fries, chicken fingers, cookie, and applesauce

Mash potato’s

Peanut M&Ms , my favorite any time snack big or little .

Joeysms said:
french fries, chicken fingers, cookie, and applesauce
Chicken fingers and fries are my go-to most of the time lol.

Reactions: Joeysms
Back