Favorite snack/food when you're feeling little?

sylveonkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Hi everyone, I thought I'd ask this question since I have strong snack preferences while feeling little. For example, when I watch cartoons I love to eat goldfish crackers! I ate them often during my childhood, so it's nostalgic. But they are also minimally messy, and a great finger-food while looking at a screen. Some other favorite "little"-foods of mine are kraft mac-and-cheese, peach fruit cups, and apple juice.

I know some littles enjoy baby food/snacks, such as Gerber puffs. I haven't tried this, if anyone has I'd love to hear your experiences.

If your favorite "little" foods aren't really associated with being a kid (like, I dunno, smoked salmon haha) I'd love to hear your story or experience behind it as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: mistykitty
I really enjoy the Gerber puffs. Any flavor is fine.

Also applesauce baby food in the bottle or the pouch. I don't even mind the prunes.

Apple Jack's or Froot Loops cereals are another fun snack.

Applesauce, mac&cheese, lucky charms, teddy grahms, choc milk

Last edited:
Reactions: RuffRuff
Teddy grahms have to be my favorite one though

Straycatz said:
I really enjoy the Gerber puffs. Any flavor is fine.

Also applesauce baby food in the bottle or the pouch. I don't even mind the prunes.

Apple Jack's or Froot Loops cereals are another fun snack.
Ooh, I feel like I should definitely give Gerber puffs a try! They make blueberry flavor, which actually does sound good to me. I get more suspicious of the ones with veggies inside; I don’t wanna be surprised by the aftertaste of veggies.

While I can… tolerate applesauce, I generally hate mushy foods. Not even mushy veggies like peas; I far prefer crunchy veggies. Thus, can’t see myself ever trying actual baby food.

As for cereal, I avoid the “fruity” flavored ones, but I really enjoy captain crunch.

Gold fishies!

Reactions: LiddieBear
Chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk.

I never really grew out of my childhood food preferences lol. I still enjoy chicken fingers, cookies, fruit snacks, juice, and kraft dinner, and I eat cereal most mornings (usually kids cereal). Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Reese's Puffs are part of a balanced breakfast, the TV said so! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: lilcamper and littleph0enix
Right, let’s cross the Atlantic… Spaghetti shapes, Freddos, Rusks (if I’m going really little), Flakes, I also quite like ice cream (especially mr. whippy ones). Most of this of course comes with the disclaimer that wipes will be needed afterwards!

It’ll probably disappoint every who has replied so far but Kraft Mac and cheese, Kraft dinners, cinnamon toast crunch, captain crunch, grahams, gold fishes and Gerber are all pretty much unavailable here. Sometimes you get gold fishes and cinnamon toast crunch in special shops but it’s extremely expensive.

Last edited:
Rusk sticks, fruit / oat baby food, chopped up fruits in general, mashed potato, macdonalds (happy meals lol), milkshakes, lollies of all kinds, literally anything served on my sectioned plates LOL

Chocolate chip cookies. My mom used to make me ginger bread cookies from scratch when I was little, but you can't buy those in a store...sigh.

It's Cheerios and a bottle of formula for me... Enjoying it in the playpen is just a bonus...
IMGP0330sm.jpg

IMGP0333sm.jpg

IMGP0335sm.jpg

My favorite snack is potato chips! It doesn't matter whether I am in baby, toddler, teen or adult mode.

That's not to say I don't enjoy other snack, but just give me a bag of potato chips and I am a happy camper.

Around this time of year it's the chex mix from the oven.

I also love those oyster crackers with the ranch seasoning on them.

Mozzarella sticks! Chicken nuggets. Apple sauce. Milk in a bottle.

Reactions: mistykitty and WoollyAndJoshy
dogboy said:
Chocolate chip cookies. My mom used to make me ginger bread cookies from scratch when I was little, but you can't buy those in a store...sigh.
… no gingerbread? Really? All the supermarkets have them here normally in the bakery area and especially this time of year.

Sealander said:
Mozzarella sticks! Chicken nuggets. Apple sauce. Milk in a bottle.
+1 for mozzarella sticks. I love mozzarella especially if it’s melted. Oh, and halloumi fries…

Reactions: Sealander
WoollyAndJoshy said:
… no gingerbread? Really? All the supermarkets have them here normally in the bakery area and especially this time of year.
Gingerbread cookies from scratch meaning she would have used lard, sifted the flour, etc. The ones in stores and made by machine and I'm sure they're not made with lard...haha. I'm sure it wasn't healthy but they were delicious. They smelled so good baking in the oven. Oh to be able to go back in time, be that age of innocense and enjoy home made ginger bread cookies for the very first time.

+1 for mozzeralla sticks. - 1 for gingerbread. It's like eating cardboard. And don't get me started about cloves. Sorry. :cautious:

WoollyAndJoshy said:
Right, let’s cross the Atlantic… Spaghetti shapes, Freddos, Rusks (if I’m going really little), Flakes, I also quite like ice cream (especially mr. whippy ones). Most of this of course comes with the disclaimer that wipes will be needed afterwards!

It’ll probably disappoint every who has replied so far but Kraft Mac and cheese, Kraft dinners, cinnamon toast crunch, captain crunch, grahams, gold fishes and Gerber are all pretty much unavailable here. Sometimes you get gold fishes and cinnamon toast crunch in special shops but it’s extremely expensive.
That isn't disappointing at all! I've seen a lot of mention of "Rusks" on this thread, presumably from U.K. users. I had never heard of Rusks in my life until now. Maybe I should try to get my hands on some eventually! I have never heard of spaghetti shapes, flakes, or "mr. whippy" either, and would love to try all of it.

Back