Favorite plushies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lots of stuffies. I have two bears, a fox, and a tiger. I'm not creative with names so I just call them by their animal name :)

I’ve only got a couple but they make up for it in size 😆

I’ve got “bear” he’s my smallest but he’s still about 3ft in length lol. I’ve had him for over 10 years now and he travels with me pretty much everywhere I go, I sleep with him every night!

Then there’s “cuddles” he’s about 6ft tall and hogs half the bed! Unfortunately due to his size he’s not always practical to take everywhere I go so he usually guards the house when I’m away for work. But he does usually come with me when I travel to hang out with other abdls 🤗

Definitely my childhood plushie, Bunny ^_^

This is a picture of him with my cat20180622_232657.jpg

My current favorite is one my friend gave me. It’s so good for snuggling. I think it’s called a Squishmallow? Idk, it’s a Fox that’s sort of egg shaped.

Oh my goodness! Where do I start? Well, I have hundreds of plushies, but my favorites stay on my bed. I have 3 huge Build-a-Bear plushies. Two teddy bears and a bunny. The two teddy bears are named Buddy and Duddles. Duddles is short for his full name Dudley Cuddles. Dudley wears full baby gear. He has a diaper shirt on and a diaper. His diaper shirt has a pacifier leash attached to it with a pacifier on the end of it. My bunny's name is Pawlette and she sleeps with me every night. She loves hugs and cuddles. The last time I left home over night I took her with me. She's such a cutie.

A soft brown and white dog. He is so soft and I really should play with more and take him out to cuddle.
He needs attention! <3

Most of the time I sleep with a big body pillow though! I have a small bed so it gets crowded easily!

All the ones I have from my real childhood are close to my heart. As for more recent ones, the two little guys I got from Thorpe Park im very fond of. They are called Stealth and Flames and they are the plushies for the rides Stealth and Nemesis Inferno. They are super cute :D

I got this big bear to sleep with and I love it. Expensive but totally worth it--I was really pleasantly surprised at the quality. He has weighted bean-bag paws and is very well stuffed for hugging and cuddling.

abfp36004_feature4_20180122_1346.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back