Favorite places to be padded?

padded1989 said:
yes! this summer i had one for a concert for the first time and it felt so convenient and better
It's definitely worth wearing to concerts or festivals just to avoid the queues for the disgusting toilets.

24/7 otherwise I’d just get irritable and frustrated thinking about it and not feeling comfortable down there 🙈

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Dampdriver said:
It's definitely worth wearing to concerts or festivals just to avoid the queues for the disgusting toilets.
So you can just pee and poop in your diaper at concerts or festivals.

In the bathroom.

In public, for example on the train or taking a walk with friends in winter who don't know that I'm wearing (did this once).

For me i would say school , theme park , long traveling rides such as car , trains , planes . These are the places i've worn diapers before and used them for my wetting issues when i was a teen , there were times when traveling i used my diaper for practical purposes as the restroom is not accessible.

At home 😍

Rita said:
~ Cuddling with my partner watching a movies ~
Agreed! I can't wait til the day comes when my wife let's me!!!

Anywhere where I am wearing my nappy 😍

Reactions: littledub1955 and GoodnitesXL21
In bed always feels good, but I’m beginning to enjoy daytime at home too!

Definitely movie theatres. Long shopping trips are a favourite too, as some of the "out of town" shops near me are on a retail park rather than a mall, and don't seem to have customer toilets.

Sometimes gigs, but I tend to drink a lot of beer when I listen to live music, which could necessitate changing in some tiny, grubby men's room and I would rather avoid that. Double diapering and drinking is fun, but I have to choose the right outfit to hide it and I don't particularly like wearing around friends. Winter clothing (loose trousers and long shirts) is best, but haven't done this for a while.

I'd like to wear when walking or hiking, but I fear I'd just get chafed between the legs after a few hours and there's always a bush to use anway.

Recently I have been doing some painting and decorating. Having a diaper on is very handy, I don't have to clean my hands and strip my dirty clothes off before going to clean parts of the house to use the bathroom.

I sometimes wear at home but not usually around my wife. She accepts my fetish, but finds it a turn-off and doesn't like to see me showing them off. I respect that, she's ok with me wearing from time to time (not sure she'd like it if it was every day) and sometimes slaps my bum or teases me about how wet I am. I'm happy that she has a little bit of engagement with it but I don't ask for more - it's not her thing, and that's that.

Last edited:
I am diapered 24/7, love taking long drives,
going to national parks, walking, just about anything thanks to my diapers, they allow me to go out worry free.😃

Nowididit said:
Definitely at home.
Home is where I can wear just my diaper and t-shirt or onsie. No pants and I can hear the crinkle of my diaper as I move around. I can see and feel it and it's easier to rub and pat my diapered crotch and butt. There's no restriction of clothing and it's all sensory, sight, sound, smell, touch.
I do wear outside to go shopping but I feel so restricted and denied of the look, feel and sound of my diaper. There's just not enough sensory. I can't wait to get home and strip down to just my diaper and onsie or t-shirt.
I definitely agree!🤩 I really do love it most when I can be in just a diaper and a shirt. I absolutely have come to LOVE hearing the loud unmuffled crinkling as I move around.🥰 I also love how there is no interference of the feeling from the diaper itself; the sensation of the ruffly leg guards rubbing my inner thighs as I walk, along with the gentle soft hug of the warm bulk presence!🤗 It truly is blissful!

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
For me? In the bed, bathroom. I kinda want to test going on long trips with them!

At night, when I'm sleeping. (just wearing, not using)

My absolute favorite place to be diapered up is in bed while snuggling with my teddy Huckle Bear. It’s always so cozy and warm. There’s really no better feeling!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Back