Favorite part of being an adult baby?

I like being an Adult Toddler, because I like to pee and poop my diapers, eat toddler foods, play with plushies and use pacifiers.

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma
todderhr said:
for me it’s about feeling safe, cute and getting in touch with childhood.
Same here. I'll add feeling super comfy and having fun :)

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma and todderhr
For me it’s knowing that I’m a helpless Baby that pees and poops in his diapers and can’t feed, bathe , dress, or Diaper himself. I have to rely on someone to care for me.

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma and todderhr
Being helpless and needing nappy changing feeding etc

• Love
I love the feeling of all the stress just going away as I lie in bed, drinking from my baby bottle and wetting my diaper over and over.

• Love
Reactions: FeistyPants and LittleEnigma
Dressing up and meeting other in the same theme at abdl parties and events in irl and Europe

Katie2fingers said:
Wearing just my AB dress and diaper barefoot. Feeling like a little girl
This right here what Katie Said is basically the same reason for me, also I just like feeling like a cute little princess and it makes me feel so small.

Reactions: FeistyPants and LittleEnigma
Feeling safe, secure and helpless in my cloth diaper and rubber pants. Just like when I was a toddler.

Reactions: FeistyPants, BuffedBaby and (deleted member)
I love wearing my soft fluffy diapers and letting all my worries and stress slip away, and going potty whenever I feel like it! hehe. wearing cute baby onesies, and playing with my baby toys! makes me feel so safe and relaxed ☺️

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 77922, KittyninjaW and BobbiSueEllen
For me it’s my diaper getting change and watching baby looney tunes and being able to play dress up with my daddy and i enjoy my time with my daddy I like to watch movies with my daddy and it makes me feel so amazing I love being in my little space it makes me feel safe and loved

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 77922
Watching cartoons, colouring, playing with Lego, reading kids magazines, using a pacifier and bottle

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 77922
For more it’s two contrasting things. Using my diaper and jus5 peeing when and where the urg3 comes is so sim0le and natural. I also like the fact that using diapers is difficult (buying, carrying with me, the sheer size of an adult diaper, the need to find somewhere to change, disposing* of the used diaper, the bulkiness under my clothes) and it reminds me that I am not like other grown ups.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I like the feeling of snapping close the buttons on my onesie after putting on a dry diaper.

For me, it’s being in wet and poopy diapers.
Feel like a little girl

For me its feeling safe in my diaper and footed pj and let go all sorrows. Especially i like wetting and baby bottle 🥰

To feel loved and hopefully share that innocent little within you with your mommy or daddy without any judgment . It’s not just wearing diapers for comfort or real medical reasons it all the little extras . Clothing , binky’s , shoes, toys, hugs , kisses , lots of time just sitting playing with our toys and plushies . I think to many focus on diapers but it’s every little added wonderful things that make you feel free without judgment leaving the adulting far behind .
Yes I dress this way everyday out in the world my mommy dresses me like a doll everyday . Certainly there are mean ugly people that say hurtful things to me but I get wayyyy more positive comments from strangers than not . Be your little self no matter what others think . It’s not about them it about you being free to express your true little innocent self 😊❤️🥰

Attachments

• IMG_0913.jpeg
    IMG_0913.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
BobbiSueEllen said:
Being an adult baby means being something others are scared of...and enjoying it. Toys, clothes, food, blankies, bottles, binkies...and, of course, diapers. If others weren't so scared of it, why would they lash out against others who love it?

What's so bad about being in a soft, warm, cuddly and happy place anyway? And being in a soft, warm, cuddly and happy diaper while doing it? Being in 'Pampers' makes things more fun and makes teddy bears much more lovable & huggable. 🧸🤗 I love this...a lot.

And if others don't want it, then they can't have it. So neener, neener, neener! And bottoms up! Both ways! 🤭🍼
I would expect this from you my lovely friend . I’m the very same way the only thing missing is having little friends to share play time with . Completely void of any adult activities just innocent littles giggling and having a wonderful freeing experience . 🥰🥰🥰

• Love
Being dressed as a toddler baby and able to totally relax and de-stress and escape from this horrible conflicted world for a while.

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, dogboy and BobbiSueEllen
I do find it hard to get into little space most of the time but when I do I can just forget about all my problems. But I also love being in diapers and peeing in them and cuddling with my teddy bear. And ever since I got involved in the community I made quite a few new friends and I get out of the house more to visit gatherings and do other fun things with other ABDL’s. I guess it’s kinda hard for me to pick one specific thing as my favourite. I just love being ABDL! :D

Reactions: BBBen, dogboy and BobbiSueEllen
For me it is the hugging my plushies and feeling the unjudgemental affection of their pure perfect love.

Back