Favorite little girl cartoons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PowerPuffGirls, original version.

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty, LittleJames97, PaddedRita and 3 others
Tappy said:
My favorite ' little show ' is Lazy Town , mostly all reruns now . but they are on You Tube !!

T.
I used to love Lazy Town! I was finished high school when it came out, but I liked watching it anyways. I thought the girl with the colored hair was fun and energetic and Robby Rotten was my favorite.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Tappy
Cardcaptor Sakura (original Japanese version) and Mahou Tsukai Precure. I enjoy wholesome anime with cute, nice girls in very fluffy, bouffant outfits!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
She wasnt really a little girl (more like a teen) but I did like watching Elena of Avalor and had a big thing for Princess Belle....

I remembered that I also watched Fancy Nancy, that was great :D

I recently watched "Ballerina" an animated movie about a young poor orphan girl aspiring to be a ballerina. The animation has a close resemblance to all the Disney computer animated movies. The main character Felicie looks like a Disney character. I love computer animated girls, they have big eyes and lots of hair, and sometimes quirky expressions.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Humperdink2
Tokyo mew mew
Tokyo mew mew new

Show by rock (maybe) all 3 seasons are absolutely fantastic

Acchi kocchi

Kuma kuma kuma bear

Nyanco days

Nora, Princess and stray cat

Spy X Family

🌸 🐾 I hope you like there animes, ore anybody here in forum 🌸🐾

(sorry sorry... I hope thats not too much of misspelled words... My English ist not really good I'm from Germany) 💞🐾🥨🐾💗

Last edited:
Reactions: Ecchi231 and BobbiSueEllen
i said this in the other post i made but must be repeated, mlp and chibi devi!!! Really, chibi devi is a gem for all the abdl fans out there 😊

Sunshine said:
i said this in the other post i made but must be repeated, mlp and chibi devi!!! Really, chibi devi is a gem for all the abdl fans out there 😊
Is this the name of the anime?

Chibi devil?

And what's Mlp?

Sry for stupid question

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Sunshine
yes!! chibi devi is the name of the anime. its about cute baby demons playing a play house together. And mlp is short for My little pony.

Also no worries, those are nice questions

Reactions: mistykitty, TrackersPampersJourey and BobbiSueEllen
TrackersPampersJourey said:
Nyanco days
I freakin love nyanko days lol. Read the manga!! its everything the anime should have been.

Jorelaxed said:
PowerPuffGirls, original version.
I just rewatched that, and I always forget how cute and hilarious it is until I actually rewatch it. It was a really well-written show. They dont make cartoons like they used to. PPG rocks. I also watched the 2016 series after, and while its definitely not as good (too much memey cartoon crap) i still think it was really cute. Blossom is perhaps even cuter in her 2016 form, if such a thing is even possible lol.

Before PPG I rewatched sofia the first. Really is a great show, although I hate how they always have to burst into some stupid song lol. But sofia is such a good, good girl she makes up for it ^^

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and BobbiSueEllen
Last edited:
Reactions: mistykitty, TrackersPampersJourey and BobbiSueEllen
I used to like The PowerPuffGirls (1998) on Cartoon Network. It was a pretty violent show. I don't remember being too violent. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
LittleJames97 said:
I used to like The PowerPuffGirls (1998) on Cartoon Network. It was a pretty violent show. I don't remember being too violent. 🤔
It definitely is pretty violent lol. They just had different standards for cartoons then. Specifically, cartoons were made with the assumption that parents would have to sit through them too, and so they put in more mature stuff. it was overall more relatable, and i miss it.

Reactions: KittyninjaW, mistykitty, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Other shows I watched/still watch in addition to ones I've mentioned on my earlier post here: Care Bears, Sofia the First, Palace Pets, and Mew Mew Power.

TrackersPampersJourey said:
Tokyo mew mew
Tokyo mew mew new

Show by rock (maybe) all 3 seasons are absolutely fantastic

Acchi kocchi

Kuma kuma kuma bear

Nyanco days

Nora, Princess and stray cat

Spy X Family

🌸 🐾 I hope you like there animes, ore anybody here in forum 🌸🐾

(sorry sorry... I hope thats not too much of misspelled words... My English ist not really good I'm from Germany) 💞🐾🥨🐾💗
Wasn't familiar with some of these before seeing your post but after seeing this and some of the comments about it started nyanco days. I see why everyone loves it.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and TrackersPampersJourey
Word Girl! Arthur! Kim Possible! There is a Animal Crossing anime movie that is pretty good and I'd recommend it along with those shows for something cute to watch.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and mistykitty
KittyninjaW said:
Word Girl! Arthur! Kim Possible! There is a Animal Crossing anime movie that is pretty good and I'd recommend it along with those shows for something cute to watch.
PBS just recently purged a lot of good educational shows from their line-up, including Word Girl; they're starting to devolve into imagination/fantasy shows and the education/problem-solving part is fading out. Arthur still gets a little airtime but it, too, will be gone soon. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: mistykitty and KittyninjaW
BobbiSueEllen said:
PBS just recently purged a lot of good educational shows from their line-up, including Word Girl; they're starting to devolve into imagination/fantasy shows and the education/problem-solving part is fading out. Arthur still gets a little airtime but it, too, will be gone soon. :cry:
Yup, and it's sad. Fortunately you can find Word Girl and Arthur and a lot of others on the Internet Archive. Just throwing it out there.

• Love
KittyninjaW said:
Yup, and it's sad. Fortunately you can find Word Girl and Arthur and a lot of others on the Internet Archive. Just throwing it out there.
Deity bless the internet archive.

Reactions: KittyninjaW, Rakvirsza and BobbiSueEllen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back