StrawberryPan

Miko
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hi everyone ^^

I really like watching little girl shows! It puts me in a happy place and they make up a large part of the stuff I watch. So I wanted to see if anyone else watches cute girly cartoons and if so what your favorites are! Maybe we can all find some new stuff to watch.

I really love Strawberry Shortcake! In all her iterations, from the original series to the new ones. But my most favorite is the 2003 series, its def my favorite lil kid show. Its so fun and berry cute!

All girly shows can apply, but I'm specifically asking about ones aimed at lil girls. I have lots of other similar shows I like but if I get started on them all I won't stop lol

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Jorelaxed, Tappy and 6 others
Spy x family , it's a anime it's very funny !

Last edited:
Reactions: Tappy and BobbiSueEllen
I've watched a few, Sofia the First was a favourite for a long time. I think I've watched most of them :D I started watching Cry Babies recently, They are short, but I love the hidden messages in it.

• Love
Reactions: Dashsanta, Tappy, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
Powerpuff Girls and My Little Pony are probably at the top of my list.

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, mistykitty, JazzBaby and 6 others
She Ra and Cry Babies mostly.
Especially Cry Babies. I collect those and I love the little cartoons. It's kind of an obsession lol

Reactions: Tappy, BobbiSueEllen and Humperdink2
Cry Babies looks too cute imma have to put it on my watch list, thanks ppl ^^ Other shows mentioned noted too. Keep suggestions coming! ^^

Humperdink2 said:
I've watched a few, Sofia the First was a favourite for a long time. I think I've watched most of them :D I started watching Cry Babies recently, They are short, but I love the hidden messages in it.
I freakin loved sofia the first lol. Totally forgot about that.

Ceras said:
Powerpuff Girls and My Little Pony are probably at the top of my list.
I was going to say in the OP that I also love PPG but I feel like thats a given lol. PPG rocks. I also love ponyshow too ^^

Reactions: Tappy, BobbiSueEllen and Humperdink2
PinkyJujubean said:
She Ra and Cry Babies mostly.
Especially Cry Babies. I collect those and I love the little cartoons. It's kind of an obsession lol
They are great for when I go to bed, I fall asleep quickly so something like that is perfect. I was first drawn to them when I saw Coney, so adorable. I have Kate, but I've always wanted Coney and also Hannah because she has the same name as me when I'm little :D

StrawberryPan said:
I freakin loved sofia the first lol. Totally forgot about that
I remember whenever I saw it when my kids were young, it always seemed to be the "royal sleepover" episode :)

• Love
Reactions: Tappy, BobbiSueEllen and BunnyPrincess
I like girly shows which are not overly girly. Being a guy they were a guilty pleasure of mine when I was a kid. I wouldn't let anyone know I liked shows considered "for girls". I was born in the 80s so I really liked He-Man, but I also enjoyed watching She-Ra as well. I used to love Powerpuff Girls when it came on, and I used to watch Sailor Moon. I got into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic recently and I love it! It's probably one of my favorite cartoons now. I have the complete series and I'm currently at the end of the second last season! Fluttershy and Twilight are my favorites. :)

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Tappy, KittyninjaW and 1 other person
I'll occasionally watch Pinkalicious and Eleanor Asks Why.

• Love
Reactions: Tappy, BobbiSueEllen and BunnyPrincess
My favorites are:
2003 and 2009 variants of Strawberry Shortcake
Sofia The First (My all time favorite show-my last major special interest before my current one was on the show and I even used her name as my chosen name)
MLP: FiM
Angelina Ballerina
Pinkalicious
Rainbow Brite (listened to the short "Paint A Rainbow In Your Heart" album for most of a 10 hour round trip to the beach the day after I discovered the series)
Fancy Nancy
Elinor Wonders Why
Max and Ruby
And others but those are my faves

Last edited:
Reactions: JazzBaby, Tappy and BobbiSueEllen
Humperdink2 said:
They are great for when I go to bed, I fall asleep quickly so something like that is perfect. I was first drawn to them when I saw Coney, so adorable. I have Kate, but I've always wanted Coney and also Hannah because she has the same name as me when I'm little :D
I have an entire wall of crybabies in my living room. I've been obsessively collecting them for about 4 years or so now. They're so beautiful and I love them

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Tappy, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I would have the same if they weren't so expensive lol. Sometimes you can find the odd one going cheap though. That's how I picked up Kate :)

MLP! 🌸✨🦄✨🌸

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Tappy, mistykitty and 3 others
I love unicorns, so MLP would be a good fit. Admittedly, I've not watched much of it though lol.

Reactions: Tappy, mistykitty and BobbiSueEllen
Top one for me has to be My Little Pony

Reactions: Tappy, Humperdink2, daisycupcake and 2 others
To quote Arnold Horshack from Welcome Back, Kotter: "Oh! Oh-Oh! Oh!" (Hand/arm raised high for attention) 🫢🤭 I love watching, while in a diaper & a girly dress, with a bottle & Bonnie handy...
  • True and the Rainbow Kingdom on Netflix. True is so fun, sweet & endearing...she's also very pretty;
  • My Little Pony. Rainbow Dash is a favorite, but Applejack is my big fav;
  • Arthur. I love watching Fern, Prunella and Jenna...but you know I love, love, love Sue Ellen to no end! 🤗🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: JazzBaby, Tappy, dogboy and 3 others
I've always liked Arthur. It has a nice story line and usually a good lesson.

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW, Tappy, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Card Captor Sakura is a favorite of mine. Really cute, and has a good storyline.

And I'll add myself to the chorus of voices mentioning My Little Pony just because I love it, even though it's been mentioned here a lot already.

• Love
Reactions: Ecchi231, Tappy, mistykitty and 1 other person
My favorite ' little show ' is Lazy Town , mostly all reruns now . but they are on You Tube !!

T.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and mistykitty
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back