Favorite cute diaper?

NibblesBunBun

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
Hey there! I’m really new in this scene. I’ve only tried three types of diapers so far; Huggies size 7 (barely fits with stretch) Crinklz Aquanauts (LOVE the babyfur print! But the plastic tears when you readjust 😭) and my favorite so far; Bunny Hopps 4-tape by ABU. I really love cute and colorful animal print diapers so much! What is your favorite/most sturdy diaper YOU use the most?

Reactions: BlueFazeButDL
Hi, and welcome. BunnyHopps are a good choice!

Also, I say if you can fit them, enjoy those Huggies while you can! I'm always jealous of people small enough to get into the biggest baby diapers.

My favorite diapers are Crinklz, actually. They're my diaper brand of choice for after work and overnight. I always look forward to putting them on at the end of the day. I've found that once you practice with the tapes on them and know how the fit works with your body, you won't need to readjust, so the lack of a landing zone/tearing plastic isn't too much of an issue.

NibblesBunBun said:
What is your favorite/most sturdy diaper YOU use the most?
I have been really into the InControl Elite Hybrid as they definitely have the sturdiness down pat, along with good texturing and hook and loop to allow for easy adjustments. The new release of the BeDry line are also very solid offers in the ABDL arena and are quite affordable. Sure they may not be as cute or babyish as works by ABU, Rearz, Tykables, or Little For Big products, but as a diaper lover who wants something with quality and affordability, I cannot recommend InControl diapers enough.

Reactions: denimchicken
Right now I really like Abu alphagators, and bambino bianco ultra stretch. I usually like the all plastic diapers but these two have a cloth like outer shell and hook and loop tapes. They really remind me of real baby diapers because they are very soft, and you can refasten the tapes as many times as you want and the diaper won't rip.

NibblesBunBun said:
my favorite so far; Bunny Hopps 4-tape by ABU.
Same here!!!
Especially the “daytime” themed ones, since they are more blue! And I probably would like to develop a 🐰sona sometime soon, but I’m too nervous and occupied with other stuff.
Plus, I’d probably change my name here on ADISC in the near future (like, SB/LR)

Last edited:
Personally I like Rearz Safari and Alpaca the most. They're thick and comfy and hold a lot. Plus the prints are really cute too!

BlueFazeButDL said:
Same here!!!
Especially the “daytime” themed ones, since they are more blue! And I probably would like to develop a 🐰sona sometime soon, but I’m too nervous and occupied with other stuff.
Plus, I’d probably change my name here on ADISC in the near future (like, SB/LR)
On that note, I AM looking at Rearz’ Lil Squirts Splash (and the paci), and Little For Big prints.

Hello,
A really cute, colourful, highly absorbent and very soft textured diaper ist the "Candy Fluff" from LNGU - i like them for special occasions.

Rears critter they have nice big elephant print on the back of the diaper and my wife likes elephants why i don't know she just does.

My current favorites are Waddlers and TryAgains.

NibblesBunBun said:
Hey there! I’m really new in this scene. I’ve only tried three types of diapers so far; Huggies size 7 (barely fits with stretch) Crinklz Aquanauts (LOVE the babyfur print! But the plastic tears when you readjust 😭) and my favorite so far; Bunny Hopps 4-tape by ABU. I really love cute and colorful animal print diapers so much! What is your favorite/most sturdy diaper YOU use the most?

I'm basing my suggestions on my own personal experience and your preference for prints with furry animals. I don't consider myself a furry, but I do like cute prints.

I tried and really liked the 4 tape Bunny Hopps, and will eventually buy some again. The Little Pawz is another print from ABU that I would buy again. I prefer all over prints to landing zone only, but the PeekABUs have cute animal faces on the landing zone.

Positioning the tapes properly the first time can take some experience, but once you have mastered it, all five of the Crinklz prints include furry animals. My personal experience is with the original and Fairy Tales prints.

Rearz offers a lot of prints which include furry animals. My favorites that I have tried which include furry animals in the print are: Alpaca, Lil Bella, Princess Pink, Barnyard, and Safari. I have a pack of Critter Caboose that I haven't opened yet.

Do you like pony prints? Dotty Diaper offers Pride diapers (tried and liked) which have ponies in almost every color of the rainbow. I also have an unopened pack of their Super Dotty the Pony diapers.

I'm exploring the six original Land of Genie prints and so far I have liked the Panda and Giraffe and Elephant prints.

I'm also exploring a mixed case of 8 packs from Tykables and so far I am on the first pack I opened, the Camelots. They are only printed on the landing zone, but the fit pretty well and the prints are cute.

I hope this might give you some ideas.

Reactions: denimchicken
Back