Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
HI! a bit silly but what's everyone's favorite flavor or color crayon?

Also, what kinda things do you all like drawing with crayons?

Mine is baby blue and I love coloring trees <3

Attachments

• dream_TradingCard(490).jpg
    dream_TradingCard(490).jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 4
PandaBoi said:
HI! a bit silly but what's everyone's favorite flavor or color crayon? Also, what kind of things do you all like drawing with crayons?
My favorite flavor is strawberry. My favorite color is pink. I do prefer coloring houses.

Reactions: PandaBoi
Magenta. I'm color blind and it still pops.

I’ve always liked purple mountains’ majesty. I like purple, and the dramatic name always grabbed my attention as a kid 🤭

Aqua green, but I think the only version is a color pencil. For little space, sky blue.

Reactions: PandaBoi and ReluctantAdult
Sky blue.

Navy Blue for me. Although we could never afford the larger packs, so regular blue was about the best I could do as a kid.

1681081579534.png

Reactions: ReluctantAdult
Burnt Sienna. And Turquoise Blue. As far as Crayola crayons color schemes are concerned. I like orange too, and yellow.

- longallsboy

Reactions: ReluctantAdult
MudPuppy said:
Magenta. I'm color blind and it still pops.

Magenta, as in Barney the dinosaur? LOL. I had this part green and part magenta (purple) sweatshirt in high school and all my friends in 12th grade would say I was wearing my Barney colors when I wore that, hehehehe. 😱😁🤣 I DID NOT ever think about my sweater being Barney colors, I just wore it because my mom had bought it for me. I didn't personally decide to get that sweatshirt, jeez. LOL. I did love Barney, though, back in the early mid 1990s when it first was shown on PBS. Used to watch Barney all the time. 😁 I loved Teletubbies when I was in state university too, in the late 1990s. 💜 Although, Teletubbies did have actually quite a cult following among college students at the time. I was actually surprised by that, as the show was intended for preschoolers and toddlers. I still watched Sesame Street every day too when I was in community college in the mid 1990s.

But I didn't have a choice on that sweater. I didn't even realize it had "Barney" colors till my friends told me. It's like when I was in 9th grade and my maternal grandparents lived in Toronto half of the year. When they came back to the USA, they got me this sweatshirt that was white that had the outline of the skyline of the city, and it said on the sweatshirt "Couldn't You Use A Little Toronto?" 😁🤣🤣

- longallsboy

My favorite color has always been blue. There's something calming about the color blue.

Purple, although unable to wear purple due to my great dislike of the Minnesota Vikings and living in Minnesota, wouldn't like to give my relatives thinking I changed my mind.

Last edited:
Red & sun sets on the beach cuz winter sucks

"I won't decide."
-Shulk

Reactions: PaddedRita
Any color that has to do with raspberry 🥰

The “macaroni and cheese” Crayola crayon has always been one of my favorites 😋

PERIWINKLE!!!! :D

LittleAndAlone said:
"I won't decide."
-Shulk
OK I'll try harder this time.

I remember really liking the metallic crayons in the big long boxes. The copper, silver, and gold. Even if I didn't need them to color I would always seek them out and set them aside on the table where I could see them because they were really pretty and exotic to me and different from every other crayon in the box of 100 or whatever.

Go figure that RPGs would end up my favorite video game genre (3 tier currency classically copper, silver, gold). And that I'd find my way into computer and electronics and mechanical engineering involving all kinds of metals and platings and shiny things. 👉👈😁

The more I participate on here and recall and discover about myself the more precursor signs and predispositions I realize were already there very early.

There was also a blue green color I really liked. I'll have to go through my box and see if any trigger an old memory.

Last edited:
As a kid, I was always amazed by the metallic colored crayons. I loved to work them into a picture.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Back